Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

Thinking of Kelsey and her family tonight.

View attachment 463110
Yes and the precious baby girl is now a 6 or 7 year old. So hard to believe that much time has gone by, but I know she is in the best care with the Berreth Family.

P.S. - Is is really awful for me to wish that PF choked on a turkey leg tomorrow? ;)

I often wondered whether or not at release from DOC, if KK had to spend her year of parole in Colorado. From the link below, it appears that she did:

The Colorado Department of COrrections told KTVB"s affiliate that Kenney has now passed her mandatory released date based on the new sentence, and confirmed she was released from prison on parole. She remains in Colorado, according to the DOC.

Mother Frazee still enabling her killer child... Any ideas on who John might be? We know he's not Patrick's brother.

He had a friend John Moore that testified - I can't imagine that he would be on the call list, but possibly. I think he was one of the witnesses that Patrick asked his cell-mate to kill!!

ETA Link:

On Friday, prosecutors also showed 17 different letters that a witness, who's a former inmate, said he exchanged with Frazee, who was in the same jail. The man is on probation now. In their passed notes, Frazee asked the man to kill witnesses — Kenney, Michelle Stein (Kenney’s friend in Idaho), John Moore (Frazee's friend who previously testified),

Do we know if these calls are from when he was first arrested, or are they recent?
Good question. He mentions first 30 days which has me also thinking the calls are from when he first went to prison.

Doesn’t seem he’s moved recently - CO offender search still showing he is incarcerated at Arkansas Valley Correctional.

Love the Release date o_O
Est. Mandatory
Release Date:
01/25/9999

The Docket got Patrick Frazee jail calls. Sneak preview

Thanks for always finding this stuff @Gardenista.

No, nothing does matters anymore for you PF when you murdered your fiancé' and child's mother with a baseball bat and your baby daughter in the house on Thanksgiving. Then you burn her body in your front yard basically with your enabler side piece and Momma watching out the window. Who does that?? A cold blooded killer without any conscious.

Shut your piehole and stop whining to your enabling Mother. Gag, just the sound of his voice runs all over me.

MOO

The Docket got Patrick Frazee jail calls. Sneak preview

bible? a little late for that. should have read that 15 yrs ago IMO.

Maybe he's having trouble reading the Bible because it was covered in KB's blood after the vile-vile-violence he inflicted on her body, and then his part-time paramour KrystalK helped him destroy it, the Bible and KB's body, both sacred.

Right out MamaFrazee's front door.

Wicked.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member