CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MassGuy is reading every comment, watching every video, watching the presser, and preparing one perfectly summarizing post that we will all think to ourselves, “How does he always convey exactly what I’ve been thinking and put it so well EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ?” Lol

Seriously though, where are you @MassGuy ? We’re waiting patiently(ish) for you to weigh in.
Maybe he should change his username to the websleuths whisperer.lol

I just woke, opened my laptop, and heard the news.
What many expected.
Arrests here happen in early hours of the morning.
What time was this arrest made?
Now to catch up, with what we know.
I saw pics of what appeared to be a long haired person with police.
?? PF's family member, friend, colleague.
Hope are questions have been answered.
Poor Kelsey, K and Kelsey's family.
He was arrested just after 7 am and booked into jail at 7:50 am.
Screenshot 2018-12-21 15.45.05.png
Archonix XJail Public

those charges are probably exactly what happened to KB. except the murder was completed.

The charges on this arrest are for domestic violence with a child present and attempted strangulation. He was charged with the same in May so I'm guessing this is not related and he is just a serial loser/abuser.

Very interesting. By the language in the news release, it appears to me however that his victim is still alive. (i.e., won't release more details to protect the victim's privacy). MOO
It does sound like a different case, but that makes this “solicitation of murder” seem a little too “prevalent”.

1. Because he's an Evil Piece Of Excrement!

2. He wanted sole custody of daughter, and didn't want to share.

3. Because he's an Evil Piece Of S&*T!

4. He figured he was smarter than Chris Watts, and could get away with it. Or he was too busy planning his own killing to know who the he&* Chris Watts was.

5. Because he's an Evil Piece Of S&*T!

6. The chance to get lots of love letters and pics from women interested in him, while behind bars.

7. BECAUSE HE'S AN EVIL, MURDEROUS, PIECE OF EVIL S&*T!
How do you really feel about him? You can be honest here!

I never thought my now ex would turn on our kids. Until they got older,and got minds, and thoughts of their own. That's when they saw his ugly. Thankfully they were old enough to get out on their own.

Right, it's not that I don't think he is capable of harming the child (if he abuses animals he could harm a child too). It's just that I think he might resist if she was his motive and meal ticket (until she gets close to inheriting money or he becomes tired of her too in which case all bets would be off). I'm not saying it would have been a safe home, just that he wasn't going to do anything anytime soon IMO. I edited my post slightly to say I don't think she was in any immediate danger. Main point is the same-- baby K may have been motive. MOO.

I think I stand alone believing that this premeditated crime had nothing to do with child custody, life insurance, infidelity,... That instead, it had everything to do with silencing someone who knew too much. Two men knew she had information that could put them behind bars. The one who fathered her baby was afraid to do the dirty work and offered to pay the other one. He refused. So PF did it himself. And then he blabbed. His cohort may have initially feared going to the police and then later, feared not going. I stand alone in my reasoning. Bt wait, and see! <smile>

the timing of the arrest and the garbo depot calling police and dobbing PF in for being there just fantastic!
pretty sure there must have been something in that trash that gave them a lead.

undertones of NUA foiling CW'S higher scheme.

good on them observant depot workers!!!!!:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500