CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seattle1 thanks for reposting right after me all the tweets for this case
Would it be possible to share said Tweets in shorter posts? The information is really helpful, but the extremely long posts of Tweets take up most of one page in a thread and makes them hard to quote.

TIA.

IANAL, but I don't see how? Isn't solicitation practically the definition of premeditation?
If he asked someone to murder her it was planned out. JMO.

It could be that he wanted her 'out of the way', and some time prior solicited her murder, and that the solicitation attempt came out during the investigation of his actually murdering her. Not necessarily the same event. Hope I'm making sense...

So let's say Perp wants her gone and asks Cousin Nogood months earlier if he would 'take her out' for him. As DA said, there has to be not just the suggestion but some planning for it. They have a few conversations, but Cousin doesn't really think he's for real, just that he's blowing off steam maybe. So he says no to the request, but doesn't report. Then Kelsey goes missing.

In the meantime, Thanksgiving Day no one is around, maybe Perp won't get to see his child for a few days, there's a blow up, whatever, he kills her. This act might not have been premeditated in the sense that he decided in advance it would be on Thanksgiving Day but...

Cousin Nogood comes forward to LE now that Perp is under suspicion. This revelation *could* create a solicitation of murder charge AND, once they discover evidence of death, a Murder 1 charge because even if he didn't premeditate the act *that day* (i.e. even if he killed her in a fit of rage), there's now evidence he *had* been premeditating her death.

Possible.

I wonder how he (or they) got her body out of the house without neighbors seeing something. Really took a chance doing that. No garage to do it in! Maybe came back in the middle of the night?

I know psychic stuff isn't allowed here, so I won't post any links. But i just happened across a video from last week of a psychic who seemed like a very normal down to earth guy. Anyway, he said he saw two people and that Patrick was involved but he hired someone to do it. So interesting! We were all stunned about solicitation, but this guy apparently wasn't. Wow.

I'm not surprised someone else is involved, nor do I think many people here were surprised to find that out. What surprised me is that they have enough evidence already to bring that charge. I can't wait to hear what comes out when they officially charge him in the next 10 days.

I wonder what all the PF supporters are thinking now? I'm talking about the people who were trying to cast KB in a bad light while PF was walking around so cold and smug acting.
Well, at least now we no she was not in a mental hospital and she didn't run off and leave her baby. The pathetic murdered her in her own home.

Appreciate the updates! I’m waiting for them to take my daughter back for a tonsillectomy and I can’t watch the presser rn.

Thinking of your daughter! My kiddo had this done at 16 months old and while it was no walk in the park, it was one of the best decisions ever made for her. Hoping for an easy recovery!

her cousin said it's a long story... her mom said he had financial issues because the prices of cattle have dropped... now we have solicitation of murder... I think the narrative is becoming a bit more clear
And isn’t that a dumb excuse. Idk how big his herd is. Guess what, I, too, have cattle. And investments in the stock market. Am I pleased with either? Nope. But, I’m not going to kill anyone over it.
He could have gotten a job working at night or......
If he needed additional finances.
Oh well. He’s on the all expense paid trip of his lifetime now.

“Today we arrested Patrick Frazee on charges of first-degree murder,” the police chief said, adding that Frazee was taken into custody on the morning of December 21. He is being held at the Teller County Jail. Kelsey’s daughter is in protective custody and will be united with Kelsey’s family, according to the police chief. He said her family is not providing interviews. Authorities said that Frazee was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder and solicitation of murder.

“Due to multiple interviews,” authorities were able to make an arrest. The chief said that he was not able to comment on why there is a solicitation of murder accusation involved. He said the investigation was still unfolding, and that it’s possible there could be additional arrests relating to that charge but only Frazee is under arrest at this time.
The solicitation of murder statute requires authorities to show that the suspect solicited someone to take place in a crime and took a substantial step toward completing it.

In fact, the prosecutor said the affidavits in the case may be sealed for 30 days because there are “a lot of investigative leads that still need to be done.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA