CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering about HER garbage. We live about a block away, it comes Friday AM. Wondering if it happened to make it out???? If not, what was in it?!!

Whoa! Never even thought of that. Especially with diapers, trash gets stinky fast. In her complex, would she or someone need to bring out the cans for trash day?

I would guess he was? Since he took care of her while Kelsey was at work, it would have made it difficult for him if K needed emergent care. I assumed because of this and that they were engaged, his name was most likely on the certificate, but that hasn't been proven yet.
I can't imagine his name not being on the birth cerificate. I would think it would have been something LE could have easily discovered. He had to have had something to prove he was the father or why else would he have been permitted to have the baby all that time before his arrest, and deny any visitation from the maternal grandmother?

I am wondering about HER garbage. We live about a block away, it comes Friday AM. Wondering if it happened to make it out???? If not, what was in it?!!
Oooo good question!!!
Would you happen to know if mail is delivered to the house or a PO Box in that area?

Maybe she already knew he was bad news when she was pregnant so she was wise and didn't put him on, so she could easily get away if needed? She'd try to make it work for a while, but like the non-marriage, she could get out swiftly???? JMO
Name on the certificate or not, a DNA test would prevent her from just taking off swiftly. If you want to take off swiftly there are three things you don't do, share finances, share a home or have a child.

I think the neighbor left on the 22nd and was gone for three days? Pommy can you chime in?
From what I remember from the pics of the interior the loft was a bedroom and I think the bathroom was on the shared wall. But I'm not certain of that.
That makes sense given the small square footage. I bet KB had the baby sleep in her room with her, not in the loft.

Whoa! Never even thought of that. Especially with diapers, trash gets stinky fast. In her complex, would she or someone need to bring out the cans for trash day?
There isn't a dumpster so I'm assuming she just took out the garbage can. And ppl don't leave it out overnight bc wildlife mostly bears get into it.

What if discarded groceries from that trip were what they found in the dump visit that led them back to the house? Ive always wondered why he would be so brazen with that trip to the dump with blood evidence or paint cans, but if it was something simpler like groceries, he may have thought he could get away with it. MOO
Interesting! I was just pondering whether KB told CB that PF was coming for dinner and the recipe was for a turkey. If KB knew CB expected him over at noon, it might explain why she was surprised her daughter was not dressed nicer in the video, why the contents of the groceries, the recipe, or video of her exiting the store seems to be off limits, and why her mom (in an evasive way) mentioned she had spoke of going to dinner with him.

Sorry. I missed most of the posts. I'm always behind here. Anyways, has there been anything to make people believe that this wasn't the typical woman-breaking-up-with-bf scenario resulting in his going into a rage? I haven't seen any poster mentioning this scenario.

I don't know. Maybe the opinion was that CB and LE were convinced from the get go that KB was dead. That they began tailing PF far before the date they announced the welfare check. Does LE lie about things like that? Did CB make the call to LE a week before LE made it public? I'm just messing this is what the writer was alluding to. If not, well.... We all come in different sizes and shapes!

No. LE would not lie to the public about the date she was reported missing and the date they began to investigate. There is no reason for that type of deception and it would only erode public trust. Everything in the investigation will have been carefully documented and what they did to investigate from the beginning will eventually be released. We will see body cams of the well check visit, videos or audio recordings of phone calls made, LE's notes on interviews and what they did to follow up on everything. Colorado has laws that require transparency on what was done to investigate so all that will come out. If the police chief lied about the date they started investigating he could lose his job IMO.

Name on the certificate or not, a DNA test would prevent her from just taking off swiftly. If you want to take off swiftly there are three things you don't do, share finances, share a home or have a child.
Well it seems she was avoiding All of those and even trying to avoid him... breaking up w him and everything....

Sorry. I missed most of the posts. I'm always behind here. Anyways, has there been anything to make people believe that this wasn't the typical woman-breaking-up-with-bf scenario resulting in his going into a rage? I haven't seen any poster mentioning this scenario.
The solicitation for murder would point to pre-planning, so it seems unlikely this was a moment of rage murder.

The solicitation to commit 1st degree murder charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba