CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree. Not sure about an arrest but strong feeling on the motive.

I don't know. I think its going to be the same as always.. either control- she is moving on and he isn't going to let that happen; or some other form of control- ie the little one; jealousy; or another person. I don't think it is going to be deeper than that.. It rarely seems to be more that that, which is sad because all of that is solveable... But maybe I will be suprised..

Jmo There was no reason for him to be there that day. Jmo

The child transfer is B.S. Just a reason for him having K when “she” then texted three days later. Thanksgiving weekend gave him time.

I would imagine that Kelsey’s phone is full of text /phone calls from family before sunday when the text went out to pk/work.

ETA i would also think that CB also called/texted with PK

No it's certainly not but I find it just like the rest of the country. Depends on the crop and how well it does.
Some years are good and some years are bad and that is what drives the price up.
A not so good year you will pay even more.
Nothing is cheap anymore!
I meant for him... PF

I read a study some time ago (will look for it later) in regards to extreme narcissism and prison inmates. Amazing, and scary.

Interesting paper here on homicidal narcissists:

https://trace.tennessee.edu/cgi/vie...ttpsredir=1&article=3525&context=utk_graddiss

And the study was done based on inmates via the CO Dept. of Corrections.

Conclusion - it's complicated. ;-)

"In conclusion, it is evident from the results of this study that personality variables, by themselves, cannot explain the difference between a nonviolent, violent, or homicidal offender. With this in mind, one must examine the possible answers to the problem of differentiating the groups. In regard to murder, it would appear that homicide is a multifactor process involving psychological variables as well as non-psychological variables, such as situational factors. The situational factors can be too numerous to count, and therefore, differentiating these groups by the use of psychological factors, such as personality, can be limited. All factors including personality should be incorporated when examining and predicting violence. It would appear from this study and others like it that violence involves personality types that are not pure but an amalgamation of features and traits of different personalities"

It's also possible that he dropped it in someone's car unbeknownst to them.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, just please don't cut my branch off :) I understand some, or even many here may not see things this way. I'm not a murderer, but I'd like to see some justice, now and then.

I am aware that CO does have the DP but it pretty much just exists on paper, it has no real "teeth." No one has been executed in 20 plus years. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not in a position to change this. But, I cannot get out of my mind that PF and other perps like him get to live out their lives in prison while they get to essentially "torture" the families of their victims for the rest of their days. Each day longing to find their loved one and lay them to rest and find some small measure of peace and comfort that comes with having them "home." If it were within my power, I would reserve the DP for these murderous scum for a little leverage, if you will. Reveal the location OR meet your maker. Let that hang over THEIR head. Of course, to make this work you'd have to make an example of someone who wouldn't. I bet more of these cowards would be inclined to give up their secret in exchange for living out their miserable life incarcerated which is so much more than they deserve.
JMO
Your limbs are intact with me. I agree wholeheartedly with you. Absent that, tack on an additional charge like tampering with a corpse and make it be served consecutively so they get more jail time than with just the murder rap. They can do that if they will.

I don't know. I think its going to be the same as always.. either control- she is moving on and he isn't going to let that happen; or some other form of control- ie the little one; jealousy; or another person. I don't think it is going to be deeper than that.. It rarely seems to be more that that, which is sad because all of that is solveable... But maybe I will be suprised..

I agree. I don't think it's anymore complicated than he'd moved on, but that's just my gut feeling. I also feel that he knew KB was seeing right though him and protecting herself emotionally and financially. Strong woman = he can't control the situation. His lies were exposed and she was biding her time. He's not getting the attention he needs so he moves on to the next "victim." I've witnessed how a rejected narc can lash out and also plan how to further inflict immeasurable pain on the victim. Thankfully, she didn't have murder on her mind.

Our Services | Doss Aviation

Training.jpg

This tradition continues today with Doss Aviation, Inc’s flight training facility in Pueblo, Colorado, with the U.S. Air Force’s Initial Flight Training (IFT) Program. The Doss-developed training facility and curriculum provides introductory flight training for all U.S. Air Force aviation candidates. The company owned and operated state-of-the-art flying training facility supports Headquarters Air Education and Training Command (HQ AETC) and is known as the “Gateway to Air Force Aviation.” Every U.S. Air Force aviator candidate, be it Pilot, Combat Systems Officer, or Remotely Piloted Aircraft pilot, receives flight instruction, Air Force aviator introduction, and candidate screening at the Pueblo facility in preparation for follow-on flight training at any of the Air Force’s Undergraduate Flight Training (UFT) locations. Visit the IFT website at www.dossifs.com for more information.

(BBM)

Pommy, the likelihood that K MAY have met a new man, IMO, is huge. Think of the men she had contact with thru her job.
I really wonder if she was done with P?

MOO MOO

In same document, Article 1, A states
a. All medical and psychiatric, including drug or alcohol treatment, privileges afforded to Defendant under the Colorado and United States Constitutions and Section 13-90-107 of the Colorado Revised Statutes as to all medical and/or psychiatric treatment Defendant has ever received.

BBM

Hmmmm.... I have read many people questioning KB's mental health, what about PF's mental health......
IMHO PF has some stuff in his past he does NOT want out.

Now, this leads me to ask, If no one is to know about this at all, can they not use that against him in a court of law? I would hope they would do a psych eval on this man.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Very, very often what they accuse the other person of is what they are guilty of themselves. I could definitely see PF having alcohol and/or drug issues. That could explain his lack of motivation in setting up a life. Many alcoholics are "functional alcoholics." They have such a high tolerance for alcohol that you cannot tell that they live their life drunk. When they do not have it, is when you can tell.

Hi all. I haven’t posted in months, but have been trying to keep up here. I have a question. It seems a well accepted assumption that KB & PF had a rocky relationship at best, with most believing they were broken up. Why is that the general consensus? Because of what the Aunt said? Because of the living arrangements? Because of PF saying they had a custody exchange? IMO, while I agree is a very valid possibility, I don’t see it being the most likely situation necessarily. There are plenty of families with alternative living arrangements & lifestyles. It is quite possible that that KB was happy living eternally “engaged” and having separate living arrangements. Maybe she loved him & the baby but still needed her alone time. While I don’t think this is as likely, I don’t think it can be dismissed.

I’m also confused by the assumption that CB was in the dark about KB’s life...regardless of what it is. Again, IMO, she strikes me as just being a private person who does not want KB’s privacy exposed.

Pommy, the likelihood that K MAY have met a new man, IMO, is huge. Think of the men she had contact with thru her job.

MOO MOO
I think that is highly possible. She was pretty. I bet she took it slowly this time after PF. I have thought that might be who she mentioned going to dinner that night as opposed to PF.

But I think the house may not be in her name only. I think she put it in a trust that was in her parents names?

Okay. My initial thoughts were it would go directly to her heir and he would stay there with the child as the care taker if she really did run off at first.

But since its under a llc and he was arrested for her murder then my theory is probably moot at this point.

Hi all. I haven’t posted in months, but have been trying to keep up here. I have a question. It seems a well accepted assumption that KB & PF had a rocky relationship at best, with most believing they were broken up. Why is that the general consensus? Because of what the Aunt said? Because of the living arrangements? Because of PF saying they had a custody exchange? IMO, while I agree is a very valid possibility, I don’t see it being the most likely situation necessarily. There are plenty of families with alternative living arrangements & lifestyles. It is quite possible that that KB was happy living eternally “engaged” and having separate living arrangements. Maybe she loved him & the baby but still needed her alone time. While I don’t think this is as likely, I don’t think it can be dismissed.

I’m also confused by the assumption that CB was in the dark about KB’s life...regardless of what it is. Again, IMO, she strikes me as just being a private person who does not want KB’s privacy exposed.

I still think that PF is the one who told her family they had broken up on 11/22...not that it was something the family already knew to be a fact. He needed to explain not noticing her disappearance, imo...we don’t really know if they broke up, or got along fine, as far as Kelsey knew.

MOO MOO
I think that it’s just as likely that he met a new woman.

We just don’t know a lot about either of them, or what was happening in their relationship.

Neither would surprise me.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Very, very often what they accuse the other person of is what they are guilty of themselves. I could definitely see PF having alcohol and/or drug issues. That could explain his lack of motivation in setting up a life. Many alcoholics are "functional alcoholics." They have such a high tolerance for alcohol that you cannot tell that they live their life drunk. When they do not have it, is when you can tell.
I was thinking more in the line of opioid abuse to deal with all of the aches and pains that come from competing in rodeos.
IMO

I think that is highly possible. She was pretty. I bet she took it slowly this time after PF. I have thought that might be who she mentioned going to dinner that night as opposed to PF.

True. I also don’t think she told her mom every detail of her life. I never did. I’m my own person & my mother would not agree with all my choices. However, they are my choices, I own them, I’m an adult. I tell her only what I want her to know.
If I want to know something about my adult daughter.....I ask her friend/s.
Some generations can’t “grasp” the lifestyles of a dif’ generation. They only know their generation.
All MOO of course.

I think that it’s just as likely that he met a new woman.

We just don’t know a lot about either of them, or what was happening in their relationship.

Neither would surprise me.

Yes, fifty fifty. Maybe they had a mutual agreement. Idk

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads