CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting reports coming from Nancy Grace webcast from the other day. Reporter from crime on line and one of her other guests have sources in LE giving them information. Wouldn't be a suprise if LE eventually confirms this. Nancy Grace online. I won't post the info on here since it is only this one news source reporting it, but since it is media it is more than just gossip and speculation, they are saying their sources are retired police, etc who know people in the investigation.
Can you please post the link? TIA
MOO

Last edited:
I have no idea how to copy and paste out of facebook but this person from good morning colorado is saying at tomorrows hearing she expects to hear more about the prosecutors mystery witness. Good Morning Colorado's Shannon Brinias
This is the first i have heard it confirmed there is a mystery witness. That being said I doubt they will give up their information at a hearing and will continue to hold it close to their chest until they have all the pieces in place.

Running 35 head of cattle does not equate to being a rancher by any stretch of the imagination. Nice image but PF is all hat and few cattle.
He didn't live on a wealthy ranch? The money is in the property maybe.

I believe solicitation is more than just asking a person to do a deed. There has to be follow-up, i.e payment agreed, dates etc.

It cannot be charged based solely on the testimony of one person, there must be proof that it occurred.

Can’t find specifics for CO but in general, just chatter is never enough to make a charge, much less conviction. I know on the Dateline sting epsides, LE must wait until the person takes out the money and tries to hand it over.

J4K.......Do we know at what age Pf was, when his parents got divorced? If someone has abandonment issues, usually later in life, it will show, such as abandoning them before they abandon you. I think PF always had the easy out in relationships, like I can't do this or that, move in with you, I need to take care of my mom. JMO

Can any experts weigh in? Could the three counts of solicitation be three separate communications with one person? That could account for the “concrete steps” or whatever was said to be necessary for the charge, if he spoke to one person multiple times.

Seeing how a single murder can result in multiple charges...I would say three attempts with one person would have multiple charges. But jmo, not a lawyer.

here is the nancy grace online website- crime on line . Date of the webcast is dec 28 kelsey B. The most interesting comments are in the last third of the webcast.
Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

Go to around 27 min through to the end.
Thanks but do you happen to mean Dec 26th cause that is the one about Kelsey

Running 35 head of cattle does not equate to being a rancher by any stretch of the imagination. Nice image but PF is all hat and few cattle.

I agree. But where are we getting that he had 35 head of cattle? His mom's property is about 35 acres and those acres are composed of 70% trees and rocky/sandy soil-- not suitable for grazing cattle and not large enough either. He might have rented some land for his cattle or used family property outside of Teller county though. IDK.

ETA: link to the property info: Teller County Property Records Database

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members