CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I wondered about this. If I went missing, and I hope you all would jump right on to get a page going for me, my brother would not know the first thing about what was missing from my house. And it’s the house we grew up in. He has the check all three drawers to find the forks every time he visits. Again, the house he grew up in. A missing purse would be obvious. But how would he know if a suitcase was missing. I realize it’s all water under the bridge now. But it bothered me
The same might be true for my house. But KB lived in a small house, and she was said to be close to her brother. I'm thinking that she was more minimalist, out of necessity, than you or I. MOO

We live pretty darn close to KB and havent been contacted. I dont know anyone nearby who has. Maybe they only contacted those who were in her alleyway??? Who could see her home from their homes?! I am very curious if they contacted the neighbor who lived in the 5th wheel in the alley. It seems he would have seen/heard someone, with the lack of space and insulation from noises
I probably should know this since some pics of her townhome have been posted, but does her home share a wall(s) with neighbors?
Another question if you don’t mind: Besides the search of KB’s apartment, did you notice an increase of police activity in/around town. Sorry if I or others have asked this already. TIA

We live pretty darn close to KB and havent been contacted. I dont know anyone nearby who has. Maybe they only contacted those who were in her alleyway??? Who could see her home from their homes?! I am very curious if they contacted the neighbor who lived in the 5th wheel in the alley. It seems he would have seen/heard someone, with the lack of space and insulation from noises
Interesting, I wonder if that neighbor in the 5th wheel was home on Thanksgiving?

I think she meant “ran a quick trip”, not ran as in jog. Moo

OK. Somewhere back in the mists of threads past, someone said they didn't notice if she was wearing running gear in the Safeway video. Maybe I replied to the wrong post.

didnt one older lady neighbor already talk to media? AG i think was her initials?
Maybe with MSM, but I'm talking about when the FBI or CBI or WPPD interviews you in connection with this case, I think they would ask you to keep it to yourself and not discuss it with anyone. I could be wrong, though... I do know in the Watts case they made a big deal about NK not telling anyone anything, but maybe that's not the norm...

I probably should know this since some pics of her townhome have been posted, but does her home share a wall(s) with neighbors?
Another question if you don’t mind: Besides the search of KB’s apartment, did you notice an increase of police activity in/around town. Sorry if I or others have asked this already. TIA
yes, she shares a wall with one neighbor. No, I haven't noticed any increased police activity in my daily activities. Also, no talk of search parties in nearby areas, like there was for Kevin Rudniki and Micah Lambert. In the case of Micah, they found her car at the trailhead and then closed the road so nobody could enter while they searched the area (about a week) , they had a flashing sign stating the road was closed as well as the trailhead. so I find it strange there hasnt been any effort to search for her body, anywhere.

I have to agree with those of you that don't believe drugs were involved in killing her. It's possible but the drugs mentioned earlier in this thread would be difficult to get. (animal euthanasia drugs). Also, the fact that he solicited someone(s) 3 different times, tells me he didn't want to get his 'hands dirty'. But I'm thinking he couldn't find anyone and in his mind, time ran out. So, he had to do it himself. He could have easily hit her over the head (some blood spatter) and then strangled her to finish it. After death, loss of faculties. Sorry for being morbid.. Didn't like tying it. :(

Side note: he could have used any number of drugs used on horses as a calming agent.. However, then there would only be loss of faculties. I feel like with LE taking pieces of her home as evidence, they found a significant amount of physiological evidence. That was not easily seen by the naked eye. All of this is MOO. And I still stand by him being a HUGE LIAR.

One last thing: I too believe he killed her when he went to pick up the baby. He's disgusting.

Yeah. I couldn’t imagine him going anywhere.

Ever.

Not without his mommy.
Does anyone know if they lived in the same house or just on the same (SF’s) property? JMO curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid