CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I 'm thinking the employee was starting to have an emotional meltdown. Imagine if you weren't involved, and you didn't think anything was going to actually happen. And then your friend goes to Colorado for thanksgiving. Comes back and maybe starts saying some strange things to you. You start freaking out, you go to your employer on Nov 26, an attorney, and you say I think something happened, I think that woman went missing, I think my friend is being forced into something and is terrified. Just speculating

Or even worse, imagine an employee leading her boss to believe she’s not involved.

Not implying M is. Speculating about a like sitch.

Why would people 700 miles away in Twin Falls ID be following someone they didn't know and had never met in Woodland Park, CO?

Who in Twin Falls would have been following KB OTHER than KK?

KB was a quiet, outdorsy, PRIVATE, religious person. If she was communicating with anyone on Social Media - it would have been with her family or persons from her church. She had very few friends locally that we have ever heard about. She doesn't seem like a person who took 100 selfies a day, posted about nail polish, her meals, or her outfits. We havent heard at all that FB or other group-think behaviors were ever part of her life.

The only people we have been told received the falsified texts from her were her work and PF. And those two deceptions were enough to put off alarms from even her MOTHER.

If someone was pulling an alarm on Nov 26 other than PF, it was someone who was close enough to know she was incapacitated.

Was it KK, BFF, or the R's, or someone else?

Did a bestie maybe share info with another bestie?

I don't think I could handle it , if there are more people involved in this. It would really take a chunk out of my faith in humanity. When posters would say earlier on, there are more than just the two, even LE uses plural arrests, I assumed some sketchy guy, who would do anything for a few bucks was hired. But if its something else, thats too much for me.

It makes no sense to me that KB would exchange baby K with PF on her day off. None. MOO

I believe KB's mother. KB was probably planning to spend Thanksgiving dinner with baby K and PF. So the idea was for PF to stop by and pick them up. He ended up picking up baby K and where KB is remains a mystery.

Last edited:
I believe KB's mother. KB was probably planning to spend Thanksgiving dinner with baby K and PF. So the idea was for PF to stop by and pick them up. He ended up picking up baby K and where is KB remains a mystery.
I think KB was planning on cooking whatever the recipe was with the ingredients she picked up at the store for a thanksgiving dinner she thought they were going to at someones house. Her mom said 'going out was a possibility', but I think she said that to keep what was known secret. I think the plan was for him to pick up the baby so she could cook and get ready, as we saw at the store-her mom said she hadn't gotten ready for the day it appeared.. She had no idea what was brewing.

Mrs R saw CB on Dec 10th presser pleading for the safe return of her daughter- and she ‘began to connect the dots.’ So she waited until Dec 17th to call and report what she knew. The End.
Their whole presentation so far (2 of the 3 segments) seem like a cobbled-together CYA operation on the part of the R's to protect themselves, either from the public perception in their small town that they've done wrong, or more....
IMO, based on viewing the interviews and reading the transcripts...

If KK is cray cray & P was able to recruit her to dispose of KB, is it possible she truly can’t lead police to her? Trust me, it’s easy to get turned around or lost in remote areas (grateful horses know their way back). Might she not be arrested because she’s tied up with LE, aiding & abetting in their search.
Like: I dumped her off on Doe Lane, it was dark, idk how far I drove. I remember a lot of trees, no houses. Maybe it wasn’t Doe Lane, maybe I turned off a Doe Lane.....let me think.
If she did transport the body, she’s in big trouble.

Their whole presentation so far (2 of the 3 segments) seem like a cobbled-together CYA operation on the part of the R's to protect themselves, either from the public perception in their small town that they've done wrong, or more....
IMO, based on viewing the interviews and reading the transcripts...

I’ll go with the “or more” option, please.

When you live 1000 miles away from your family, it's Thanksgiving, and you call your mom for a recipe, and then go to the store..... what do you suppose the recipe was for? A Thanksgiving dish your family always has is my best guess. To take to a dinner elsewhere.

On top of everything else the R's were incredibly naive to think going to the media would actually help the situation. Their employee was being harrassed on social media and yet they did nothing to protect themselves from it. Apparently their website was deluged with lynch mob mentality comments. They have now gotten smart and everything has to be approved/filtered before it posts. That being said- who does that? Joins in the lynch mob behavior and attacks via the internet. Beyond my comprehension..

If KK is cray cray & P was able to recruit her to dispose of KB, is it possible she truly can’t lead police to her? Trust me, it’s easy to get turned around or lost in remote areas (grateful horses know their way back). Might she not be arrested because she’s tied up with LE, aiding & abetting in their search.
Like: I dumped her off on Doe Lane, it was dark, idk how far I drove. I remember a lot of trees, no houses. Maybe it wasn’t Doe Lane, maybe I turned off a Doe Lane.....let me think.
If she did transport the body, she’s in big trouble.
Transporting a corpse is really stepping over the line IMO and at some point would it not occur , this is wrong ! Plus being dang sure creepy !

I think KB was planning on cooking whatever the recipe was with the ingredients she picked up at the store for a thanksgiving dinner she thought they were going to at someones house. Her mom said 'going out was a possibility', but I think she said that to keep what was known secret. I think the plan was for him to pick up the baby so she could cook and get ready, as we saw at the store-her mom said she hadn't gotten ready for the day it appeared.. She had no idea what was brewing.

If so, I go back to my first theory. Someone monitored the parking lot. I’m still curious why lot surveillance was not released. Of course SW monitors the lot, insurance prob requires it.

If so, I go back to my first theory. Someone monitored the parking lot. I’m still curious why lot surveillance was not released. Of course SW monitors the lot, insurance prob requires it.
I think he picked up the baby and let the killer in. And that is the other person in the equation yet to be named, imo.

ETA: Who is also the real person KK is afraid of because she is talking with LE.

Last edited:

Probably because they aren't releasing anything.

Of course she was not forced.
IMO, she was delighted at the prospect of KB out of P’s life.

@Trudie, I read your post in a previous thread about border collies. Thank you, it was very interesting.

I have a very specific question. Some dogs have very strange appetite. I have mostly observed it in Golden retrievers and Labs, but heard about other dogs, too. Basically, some of them (not all) share the genes that make humans alcoholics - their food needs to be restricted, otherwise they will eat and eat. They also may eat quite inedible stuff (the most dramatic story I heard was about a dog eating a ring).

My question is about border collies. Have you met any with such peculiarities of appetite - eating a lot, overeating and being quite indiscriminate in their food choices?

I don't know, something is fishy about the story from JR/PR and BFF. If KK told BFF to "forget the whole thing" Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI , this obviously wasn't part of the same conversation where KK said PF basically mad threats to her Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims How in the world would somebody "forget the whole thing" if she were to go into that much detail? Really? I think the majority of that came after BFF spoke to JR/PR to give KK an excuse that she was afraid. I'm not buying it.
Weird. Where have I seen the first part of your quote before? “I don’t know, something is fishy about the story from JR/PR and Bxx...

Oh yeah, John Ramsey/Patsy Ramsey and Burke....

Sorry, off topic. But that just struck me.

I don't know, something is fishy about the story from JR/PR and BFF. If KK told BFF to "forget the whole thing" Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI , this obviously wasn't part of the same conversation where KK said PF basically mad threats to her Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims How in the world would somebody "forget the whole thing" if she were to go into that much detail? Really? I think the majority of that came after BFF spoke to JR/PR to give KK an excuse that she was. I'm not buying it.
This is the weirdest behavior out of lawyers. If they had just called LE and reported, this would be admirable, but all this talk in an interview is just weird. How often do you hear attorneys reporting 3 person info. It seems either very attention seeking, or else they are trying to get out ahead of the story and mitigate damage for KK by making her seem to be a sympathetic victim. Sorry, JR/PR, you failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg