CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the problem that I have, with KK being the planner and the killer.

I can see a clear motive--- anger/jealousy and wanting to get rid of the person in the way of her happiness with PF.

But if so, why would she be telling her BFF, who worked in an attorneys office, about PF planning the murder?

There is no way she could live happily ever after with PF once she began telling people about that.

So the motive would have to be that she was going to frame PF and get him arrested for the murder.

Is that what you think she was doing?
Frankly, I think she was bragging to her BFF. I think she was telling her BFF that PF was so in love with her that he was planning to kill his baby momma to be with her. That she was the love of his life, yada, yada, yada. I don't think she was afraid. Maybe the BFF thought a normal person should be afraid...and projected that onto KK and then talked to the R's and made it into a drama. But if I had to guess....I'd bet KK was bragging.

Frankly, I think she was bragging to her BFF. I think she was telling her BFF that PF was so in love with her that he was planning to kill his baby momma to be with her. That she was the love of his life, yada, yada, yada. I don't think she was afraid. Maybe the BFF thought a normal person should be afraid...and projected that onto KK and then talked to the R's and made it into a drama. But if I had to guess....I'd bet KK was bragging.
YES! wore it like a crown.
rodeo queen got a new crown

Possible.

She would be more foolish than I thought, as PF could be with her whenever he liked. He wasn't married to KB and they had allegedly broken up. No need to kill KB to be with his rodeo "love".
KK was divorced. Nothing was stopping PF from being with KK if he wanted to be.

I think delusional women with low self-esteem are willing to believe anything the person they want has to say or do.
SMH.

MOO

'Wait and See' is a great attitude to have in these cases. But at this point , we have 'waited' and we have 'seen' quite a bit of damning information against KK.

We have confirmed that she did know back in September, that PF had plans to kill the mother of his latest child.

And even though she knew that, not only didn't she warn that young woman, but she continued to see the man who was planning to kill her.

And we waited long enough to see that she did indeed know that he had killed her on the 22nd, and she still continued to help him cover up the cold blooded murder.

So I am not sure what we are supposed to 'wait and see.' I took up for KK back at the start. I surmised that she may have been intimidated and bullied and coerced into going along with it, due to threats, etc.

But that was before I found out that she knew about his murder plans, and that she still traveled out of state to see him for Thanksgiving. If she was truly afraid of him, and afraid he'd harm her kids, she wouldn't have done that.

The same goes with her reaction to finding out he did kill her that day. Her kids were out of state, with their father. If she was so frightened of this guy hurting her or her kids, she had the perfect opportunity to have him arrested for murder, while her kids were in a safe place, far away from him. But she didnt do that. She aligned herself with him.
Thank you! Another EXCELLENT summation of the facts we know to be true and why we KNOW KK is anything but innocent in this crime. I keep reminding myself that the charge against her is "nothing" in comparison to what LE HAVE against her. She's been given a deal for her cooperation in putting the last nail in PF's coffin. The miniscule charge against her does NOT reflect her actual involvement. MOO

ed:gr

Laura Wilson‏ @LauraWilson_TV
And here @photogvega and I were, thinking the hardest part about working a morning shift would be waking up early. Double negative digits?! ((Joe Dirt voice)) Daaaannggg. @KOAA #cowx #AtLeastIPackedSkiGloves

Dy4zYsNUwAUo66Y.jpg

5:44 AM - 8 Feb 2019

ETA: Shout out to all the reporters that tweeted live to us today from Cripple Creek, Co.

It certainly would be!

When two people know the details of a plot, its no longer a secret.
One is likely to rollover and squeal.

PF is a poor strategist if he thought he could use somebody else to do his dirty work.

He obviously has never bothered to read Sun Tzu's Art Of War.

Good. KB deserves justice.

MOO
"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead." - Benjamin Franklin

KK knew that PF murdered KB
KK knew that she had someone's phone with instructions to "move it" (or whatever).

At this point KK had leverage to protect herself, and have the murderer locked up. So why not go to LE in CO or ID?

Unless she is complicit in other ways, or, felt others were (or were about to be) involved.
Why didn’t she go to LE with her “leverage to protect herself”?
There are only three possible reasons here: 1. She wanted KB dead and contributed what she was willing to do to make it happen. Or 2. She didn’t want KB dead at all and was only willing to do what she did under extreme duress from PF. Or 3. She wanted to protect him because her infatuation with him overrode all morality and decency for someone else’s life, even if it meant not “protecting herself”.

I don't give a flying fig newton if she had a salad and sushi that night- I understand stress eating, I understand being fat- hell, I am fat- what about it? Can we stop with the comments about her weight and looking for her to be pregnant? It just sounds so juvenile and high schoolish, grown adults talking like this. I get that most of us can't stand her- but tear apart her actions, not her body or her face.

Many people see being fat as a character flaw. Which is ridiculous really, and yes, very high school. For her, a flaw among many others. For some its just another reason to hate her. Sadly, its a simple as that IMO

Last edited:
Possible.

She would be more foolish than I thought, as PF could be with her whenever he liked. He wasn't married to KB and they had allegedly broken up. No need to kill KB to be with his rodeo "love".
KK was divorced. Nothing was stopping PF from being with KK if he wanted to be.

I think delusional women with low self-esteem are willing to believe anything the person they want has to say or do.
SMH.

MOO
The only evidence that we have that KB and PF had broken up is PF's word for it. As a rule, I do not believe anything a murderous SOB says....so, I don't believe that KB and PF had actually broken up. I think that was convenient to his alibi for why he did not report her missing, look for her, or give a dog-gone that she was missing.

According to KB's friend, they were at an event together in Sept or Oct (not sure which) and the friend who was expecting a baby shared a photo of the gift card she received from "Kelsey, Patrick and Kaylee". So at least until then, not broken up. And no...I don't know where the link is off the top of my head. Does anyone have the link?

'Wait and See' is a great attitude to have in these cases. But at this point , we have 'waited' and we have 'seen' quite a bit of damning information against KK.

We have confirmed that she did know back in September, that PF had plans to kill the mother of his latest child.

And even though she knew that, not only didn't she warn that young woman, but she continued to see the man who was planning to kill her.

And we waited long enough to see that she did indeed know that he had killed her on the 22nd, and she still continued to help him cover up the cold blooded murder.

So I am not sure what we are supposed to 'wait and see.' I took up for KK back at the start. I surmised that she may have been intimidated and bullied and coerced into going along with it, due to threats, etc.

But that was before I found out that she knew about his murder plans, and that she still traveled out of state to see him for Thanksgiving. If she was truly afraid of him, and afraid he'd harm her kids, she wouldn't have done that.

The same goes with her reaction to finding out he did kill her that day. Her kids were out of state, with their father. If she was so frightened of this guy hurting her or her kids, she had the perfect opportunity to have him arrested for murder, while her kids were in a safe place, far away from him. But she didnt do that. She aligned herself with him.
Brilliant -- hear, hear!

There's an old African saying:
"The higher the monkey climbs the tree, the further up its butt you see".

I think that saying is quite applicable in this case.

MOO!

Why didn’t she go to LE with her “leverage to protect herself”?
There are only three possible reasons here: 1. She wanted KB dead and contributed what she was willing to do to make it happen. Or 2. She didn’t want KB dead at all and was only willing to do what she did under extreme duress from PF. Or 3. She wanted to protect him because her infatuation with him overrode all morality and decency for someone else’s life, even if it meant not “protecting herself”.
I'm going with 1.

Oh I had a miserable thought that just popped into my head- maybe PF wanted to be rid of both KB and KK and is going to have a little bit of fun with KK in court by turning the tide.
Haha they both are so perfect for each other. Mutually amoral. Now they will both probably turn on each other like scorpions,and one destroy the other. Each only caring about their own self interest.
MOO

The only evidence that we have that KB and PF had broken up is PF's word for it. As a rule, I do not believe anything a murderous SOB says....so, I don't believe that KB and PF had actually broken up. I think that was convenient to his alibi for why he did not report her missing, look for her, or give a dog-gone that she was missing.

According to KB's friend, they were at an event together in Sept or Oct (not sure which) and the friend who was expecting a baby shared a photo of the gift card she received from "Kelsey, Patrick and Kaylee". So at least until then, not broken up. And no...I don't know where the link is off the top of my head. Does anyone have the link?
I agree. I don't believe a word out of a killer's mouth.
PF and KB weren't married though, so he could be with whomever he chose.
Whether PF and KB were still in a relationship wouldn't matter in a court of law since they were not married. Its about baby K, imo.

PF could be with KK had he chosen to be. The only thing is, he would have had to pay KB for child support since he fathered her child.
And I think this killing has to do with custody of baby K and child support.

KK was merely a tool he used.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads