CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cracker Barrel in Colorado Springs is in Woodmen Valley, which is way north almost to the entrance to the Air Force Academy. Google maps says it is a 32 minute drive, but that would have to be on a good day, with a fast car and a strong tailwind. If you have plans for a big family night out, why drive past dozens of really good restaurants to go to the Cracker Barrel? Saving the crackers for your collection? I think I'll believe that one when I see the Sonic receipt for the day before. IMO
Cracker Barrel has darned good food and a wonderful Thanksgiving meal served every Thanksgiving for a really good price! I know I worked at one for 10 years!

Ran across a document that may have been discussed before, but new to me. Is it typical for the defense to motion to suppress their client’s drug and alcohol treatment records?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/D-004 Notice of Invocation of all Statutory, Case law, and Constitutional Privileges.pdf
PF may have been in rehab at one time but as SRG says a narc will turn the tables towards their victim.

MOO I think PF added that he gave her the gun back so if they found her body he could say she was despondent from their break up and committed suicide. I'm betting he shot her.

I think you're onto something but, at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to move her body if tried to stage a suicide. Gotta think about this one.

So they were in fact engaged, so PF lied to everyone around him about the nature of their relationship. He also lied to the B family when he told them they had met at the Cracker Barrel since we know he was seen at her house. I believe he started soliciting her murder not only for custody, but because she stood up to him.

Please don't judge until you try it! Cracker Barrel that is.....
Totally off topic.
My favorite place for homemade food! The "Veggie Plate"!
Yum!
The Country Vegetable Plate consists of your choice of 3 veggies-Whole Kernel Corn, Turnip Greens, Breaded Fried Okra, Tomato, Cucumber n' Onion Salad, Fried Apples, Cole Slaw, Mixed Green Side Salad, Sweet Whole Baby Carrots, Macaroni n' Cheese, Steak Fries, Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Country Green Beans, Brown Rice Pilaf, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Hashbrown Casserole, Fresh Steamed Broccoli, Fresh Apple Slices, Pinto Beans, Dumplins, Baked Sweet Potato, and Cheese Grits. You also have a choice of cornbread or biscuit.

So, yeah, they went to Sonic!

At any rate my gut says he knew his phone pinged in that area, so he had to give his excuse for being 30+ min from his home.
Kelsey is a Cracker Barrell woman as is her dad!
She doesn't strike me as a Sonic woman.
Even if Sonic wasn't open on Thanksgiving, a vehicle could have been caught on camera there to maybe "move" something?
Moo

He really backed himself into a corner here.

He claims that he spoke to Kelsey on the 25th, which obviously means that she was still alive at that point.

Of course, I absolutely don’t believe that she was.

Dead people don’t make phone calls, atleast that’s my understanding of how it works.

Lies can hurt you. A mountain of them can cause an avalanche.

I hope he gets buried.

The complaint, or whatever it's called, states that as of Friday, the 23rd, Kelsey never answered calls or texts. That confirms she was killed between Thanksgiving afternoon and when her mom called on Friday.

Totally off topic.
My favorite place for homemade food! The "Veggie Plate"!
Yum!
The Country Vegetable Plate consists of your choice of 3 veggies-Whole Kernel Corn, Turnip Greens, Breaded Fried Okra, Tomato, Cucumber n' Onion Salad, Fried Apples, Cole Slaw, Mixed Green Side Salad, Sweet Whole Baby Carrots, Macaroni n' Cheese, Steak Fries, Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Country Green Beans, Brown Rice Pilaf, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Hashbrown Casserole, Fresh Steamed Broccoli, Fresh Apple Slices, Pinto Beans, Dumplins, Baked Sweet Potato, and Cheese Grits. You also have a choice of cornbread or biscuit.

So, yeah, they went to Sonic!

At any rate my gut says he knew his phone pinged in that area, so he had to give his excuse for being 30+ min from his home.
Kelsey is a Cracker Barrell woman as is her dad!
She doesn't strike me as a Sonic woman.
Even if Sonic wasn't open on Thanksgiving, a vehicle could have been caught on camera there to maybe "move" something?
Moo
Veggies are the best too!
With all his hinting remarks could he have dumped any evidence at Cracker Barrel? The dumpsters are usually locked but people have been known to break the locks to dump their trash out too. Hopefully, cameras were on that area if that's the case.

I want true facts, not what if's, all this is making me sick. Praying to find the truth and answers for the Berreth family and friends.

Yes, needing to access her phone records ! He wanted total control .[/QUOTE

Just about every detail of a persons life can be exploited by a creep who wants to stalk and victimize; gps, electronic spying. IMO PF was probably one of those kind of creeps. KB was most likely angry, scared, and ending her involvement with him. IMO a woman in that situation was likely to seek a restraining order, a stalking order and a custody order to protect her and the baby. If he had been privy to her phone and electronic records he may well have known KB’s plans if she was going to seek legal help.

This amended complaint appears to me to be nothing more than an incendiary reset of the initial complaint, without addressing the issues raised by PF's attorney in the initial answer. I have no idea what the B's are hoping to accomplish with it, but they aren't helping the criminal prosecution at all. IMO

The only issue raised by PF attorney to the wrongful death suit was the Berreth's legal standing. PF's attorney argued KB's parents do not have legal standing under Colorado law as Berreth has a surviving child, and want the suit dismissed. The Berreth's have legal standing (designated beneficiary) so they have nothing left to address here.

That being said, how do you figure the amended wrongful death lawsuit is nothing more than an inflammatory [incendiary] reset of the Berreth's initial complaint? This makes no sense.

Also, be reminded the wrongful death lawsuit is a civil action by the Berreth's against PF. The criminal prosecution of PF is separate from the wrongful death suit. The prosecution is not looking for help from Berreth's suit and/or attorney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa