CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in Iowa and my and my husband's locations almost always show Minnesota. It is my understanding it has something to do with our Internet provider. I don't know a lot about it but thought I would share that. JMO

My own actually moved 700 air miles once. It is my normal habit to double check things like that. At best, she's a soul sister. A persistent one, but a soul sister. IMO

Awwww. You blessed their family and they blessed you. We need to follow-up for years after the trials. Their families matter!
They certainly did bless me and speaks to how important that baby K be surrounded by such a loving Gma and Gpa that can share how special KB was with her as she grows older. Baby K deserves to 'know' her mother!

IDK, on the one hand I agree that shooting her in her home doesn't seem like a good plan because neighbors could hear. On the other hand, we know many of KB's neighbors were not home for Thanksgiving and if it was only one shot perhaps no one close by noticed. The neighbor she shares a wall with was not at home and that would be the neighbor most likely to hear it and realize where the shot came from IMO. However, shooting her in her house is messy and I don't see Frazee wanting to deal with clean up. I wonder if he could have tried to use the gun to command KB to go somewhere with him but perhaps she fought back and he shot her in her home as a result of her resisting? The timing of when KB went to the store and when PF's truck was seen at her home makes me think she was not expecting him to arrive at that time-- even if she was expecting to go to Thanksgiving Dinner with him later in the day. We also have CB's comments about being surprised KB's hair wasn't styled yet when she was at the store-- KB was seemingly not ready to go to dinner out with PF. Perhaps PF ambushed KB to take her away from the house to murder elsewhere but she fought back and perhaps that is where the robbery during murder theory comes from?

MOO.
Not necessarily directing this at @Gardener1850 , but I think the gun theory is unlikely. We have to remember there likely wasn't a substantial amount of blood/tissue evidence, or this would have been apparent at the time of the welfare check. A gun shot, unless some substantial cleaning was done, would most likely have left enough evidence behind to determine foul play that day.

I think he must have been there at some point too. Would he really be so clueless as to lie about something so easily checked? Is it possible he *did* go to Cracker Barrel with Kelsey that day and killed her later? But then, where was baby K?

well, possibility: take baby to SF; go out to eat with KB a bit later, (borrow her phone?), kill her :(

if you recall, KB's phone was on PF's plan, so he would have known what phone she had and may have had a compatible charger or her charger... KB seems to have been methodical* (IMO) so maybe she kept her charger with the phone or near an outlet and PF knew where it was. *(because she was a pilot- had to be aware of mechanical things and keeping things functioning AND because her brother seemed to be able to look around her house and easily assess what/if anything was missing)
Haa, acutename, I've been reading your s/n as accutane :oops:
I agree and I believe PF could have 'volunteered' to add her to his family plan just to be able to keep an eye on her! Maybe SF is also on the family plan? This is getting creepier by the day. I cannot even imagine what will come out Tuesday.

It still chills me to think Baby K was present or nearby when whatever happened , happened.

It chills me too. I would not put it past PF because I think KB had no intention of being away from her child on Thanksgiving and he somehow got ahold of the child. That tells me its very possible the SOB did something to KB while the child was near.

KB was officially last seen at the Safeway. Her hair was not fixed like she was going to dinner. She apparently went right home and PF’s truck was seen blocking both of her vehicles between 12:30-1:00 PM. Her makeup bag was found in her house when her brother arrived. I don’t think she ever left her home alive after returning from Safeway.
There is no CC from Cracker Barrel released showing the three. All Cracker Barrel’s I have been in have signs informing you of their CC.

Last edited:
@Gardener1850

Didn't he tell LE the last time he saw KB was that afternoon for the baby exchange?

Yes, that was in the Dec 10 Press release by the police:

wppd-12-10-a-jpg.159451

Woodland Park Police Department

However, I believe the time and location of when he picked up KB was purposely left vague-- note the above only says "later in the afternoon". The press reported several varying stories-- everything from PF picking up Baby at Safeway to KB dropping off Baby K to PF-- I suspect PF might have changed his story a few times on how he ended up with Baby K depending on who he was talking to-- MOO.

KB was officially last seen at the Safeway. Her hair was not fixed like she was going to dinner. She apparently went right home and PF’s truck was seen blocking both of her vehicles between 12:30-1:00 PM. Here makeup bag was found in her house when her brother arrived. I don’t think she ever left her home alive after returning from Safeway.
There is no CC from Cracker Barrel released showing the three. All Cracker Barrel’s I have been in have signs informing you of their CC.

Not necessarily directing this at @Gardener1850 , but I think the gun theory is unlikely. We have to remember there likely wasn't a substantial amount of blood/tissue evidence, or this would have been apparent at the time of the welfare check. A gun shot, unless some substantial cleaning was done, would most likely have left enough evidence behind to determine foul play that day.

Well something they found in the home told them that KB is no longer alive and that she was likely murdered in her home on Nov 22. The welfare check wasn't the same day she was murdered. It was 10 days later and no forensic examination of the home was done at that time-- just a check to see that she was not there. He had ample time to clean up. But no amount of cleaning is going to completely erase microscopic evidence. Forensics would reveal if a large amount of blood had been cleaned from the scene. MOO.

ETA: The above is true even if he didn't used a gun (I'm not married to the theory that she was shot). He might have beaten her to death or stabbed her or employed any number of methods that would have left evidence in her home he had to clean up (but could not clean up well enough to fool forensics). JMO.

Well something they found in the home told them that KB is no longer alive and that she was likely murdered in her home on Nov 22. The welfare check wasn't the same day she was murdered. It was 10 days later and no forensic examination of the home was done at that time-- just a check to see that she was not there. He had ample time to clean up. But no amount of cleaning is going to completely erase microscopic evidence. Forensics would reveal if a large amount of blood had been cleaned from the scene. MOO.

ETA: The above is true even if he didn't used a gun (I'm not married to the theory that she was shot). He might have beaten her to death or stabbed her or employed any number of methods that would have left evidence in her home he had to clean up (but could not clean up well enough to fool forensics). JMO.
I still believe those texts were sent bc something didn't go according to plan in KB's townhome and he had to buy extra time for a clean up and disposal. Grrrrrrrrr!

it makes me wonder if CB, DB, KB and PF actually all went out to eat some where at a Cracker Barrel at some point. KB and PF had some kind of interaction since (or before) the time KB moved to CO, and we only really know tidbits about the bitter end of it. maybe there was a time when it was (or seemed) more congenial and familial, so that going to a Cracker Barrel could have sounded like a real possibility to CB.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had all gone out to Cracker Barrel in October when the Berreth's last visited KB in Colorado. Although we don't know the exact dates in October I think it was likely during Baby K's birthday as she was born in October. I think PF acted normal and acted as if they were an engaged couple right up until the day he murdered KB. The break up is PF's lie. CB told the truth as she knew it about their relationship when she did her tv interviews-- she described them as a loving couple and she could say that because she witnessed them together recently. MOO.

ETA: For anyone wondering, here is the video where CB says she last saw KB in October:
And we also have the photo of CB, KB and Baby K with the fall trees in the background that was likely taken during this October visit:
7992014-6550111-Custody_of_the_14_month_old_baby_was_granted_to_the_parents_of_K-a-13_1546478119920.jpg

Police investigate whether Idaho nurse, 32, disposed of Kelsey Berreth's cell phone | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

That something could be a slug from a bullet embedded in the wall or ceiling. If a gun was the murder weapon.

Now I'm wondering if PF's truck was seen near KB's home after the 22nd?

I wrestled with sharing this, but I wanted to give a general idea of who the B's are:

I purchased a few items for baby K, <not looking for a pat on the back here>, I felt genuinely compelled to do so.

I received a hand written note back from the B Family that was unique in the sense that it listed each item and one in particular:

A sequence type game and it said it had been a favorite of KB's and they were teaching it to baby K now. :(

I cried. I thought with all the donations I'm sure they've received, how thoughtful <although unexpected> to hand write a personal note with such a lovely sentiment.

I know KB is smiling down on Little K learning one of her favorite games. Ahhhhh, now I'm getting teary again. :oops:

Thank you for sharing this. How truly special. I had no doubt the B’s are amazing people and this confirms they are.

I sooooo agree, CB's hinky meter was high just as soon as she couldn't get ahold of KB after TG. Since we know she talked to KB twice on TG morning, you know she expected to talk to her probably the next day about the recipe and stuff.

She was reaching out to everyone she knew and on SM as well I bet. She was concerned early on to much more of an extent that what we've known until this revised WD suit and will know after Tuesday I hope.

think KB would have spoken or texted her later on Thanksgiving and maybe texted or even skyped the baby to relatives since she was away for the holiday, IMO

Now I'm wondering if PF's truck was seen near KB's home after the 22nd?
I’ve wondered that as well. I think there may be some sightings of his truck that we aren’t privy to just yet...hopefully that is the case.

I also think that however well PF thought he had this planned, there was hate and rage at play. I think he may have killed her in a very brutal, hands on way. As much as I hate thinking that, I also think that she fought him with everything she had. For her and her sweet baby. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled