CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have said this before, but I still cannot get over the fact that KK was involved before everything took place, hence the 3 solication charges against PF. Then KK was involved afterwards, hence the cleanup and the burning of tote, etc., but yet we are still to believe that she wasn't involved in the actual killing of KB?? I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. She went to Colorado not once but 3 times in attempts to kill KB. She goes to Colorado to clean up the mess at KB's. She goes with PF to get the tote from the hay bale. She is there when PF burns the tote. But yet again, she was not involved in the actual killing? I know some will say that phone locations, pings etc will prove she was not in Colorado on November 22nd, but unless her burner phone(s) information is available to law enforcement/investigators, then I will never be able to convince myself that she was NOT in Colorado on the day that KB was murdered.

And the saddest thing is, it sure seems there are at least a handful of people had at least some knowledge of what was taking place, but not one of them came forward to try and save KB. And it is JMO, but it seems rather obvious that the ONLY reason KK talked was because she wanted to save her own a$$ and even though she was involved up to her eyeballs, she faces very little consequences because of her actions. She did lie to LE/investigators the 1st time around until pressure was put on her and then she tells supposedly what she knows in an attempt to save her own hide. And yes I do believe PF swung the bat, however, I don't believe KK was back home in Idaho the day that it took place. This is all JMO.

Poor Kelsey, she did not have a chance against all this hatred and all those that were involved to some extent and were plotting against her. Such a beautiful lady, working hard, trying to make it on her own and provide for herself and her baby....

I agree.

To each their own but I need to see some ironclad proof that KK could not have been present and I have seen no such thing. Not even close. I will never believe it otherwise.

There are so many reasons.

Just one example, her being scared of him??? Yet on the very last night she right in his presence refuses to take the body?? Yah, really scared. She was scared all of the way away in Idaho to where she had to do his bidding but in his very presence? Not so much.

They haven't been discussed much but the hairbrushes and toothbrushes (one pink) from the PF/SF residence, I kind of doubt they have murder evidence, and they have other sources for DNA matches so my guess it to see who stored one there.

It will either SHOW KK stayed there regularly and had a toothbrush, etc. or it will SHOW KB did in which case all of his "friends" or "neighbors" who believe there was no relationship between KB and he for a long time (what he told them) better wake up...

Just ranting...

I'm not sure, but didn't PF have the baby with him? So the driver RS hops out to get the package while PF stays with the baby.

There was no mention of the baby, The friend stated to LE that he told PF that he shouldn't be seen on camera at KB apartment.

My opinion is that PF and the friend had previously discussed why they were there.

its all in the release documents

ETA This was in December I believe don't quote me but I belive December 3rd. Somebody can probably correct me if I am mistaken

Hmmm...
It's my understanding as of now, that poor baby K. was in the residence while her mother was being beaten to death. :(

I'd like to hear from the brother , SF !
Wonder if he's been asked any questions and pleaded the 5th --- or if investigators have assumed he knew nothing , and therefore is useless for investigative purposes ??

My questions would focus on : What time did you arrive there for dinner ?
What time did PF arrive ?
What was PF's demeanor --peaceful, anxious, surly, happy (I know, eww) ?
Did PF 'bolt' his food and jump up and run out ?
What were PF's initial explanations for why baby K was there for (seemingly) the duration ?
Did SF appear surprised that KB apparently 'fled' and left her daughter ?

Those types of questions.
I realize that the brother ,SF, is under no obligation to talk about that day.
I would think that as an officer of the Law he would have a duty to be forthcoming.
MOO

Slagle and the utility worker were separate people and there is separate video of them. There was a notice from the utility left on KB's door for some reason. One of the documents names the utility. Mustlovco prob knows the name.

Black Hills Energy, I have never heard of them, many in the area use IREA, but maybe WP uses different companies for their utilizes. They are based out of SD, kinda far in my estimation to be servicing a Colorado Mountain town. I am curious what the reason the power company was there, with RS checking out the LE pressor and showing up two other times with PF in WP, just curious if it was one of his friends checking on if there were in fact camera's in the area. Seems PF was not smart enough to notice them! I know way out there, but this whole thing is way out there! All JMO

Yep, and from the released documents, Slagle knew there were security cams at KB's neighbor's and didn't want PF to be caught on camera. Why, if he had nothing to do with KB's disappearance? What exactly does Slagle know, when did he know it, and why try to protect PF and, IMO obstruct a LE investigation?

did they release info about the cams this early? was Slagle just more observant?

Black Hills Energy, I have never heard of them, many in the area use IREA, but maybe WP uses different companies for their utilizes. They are based out of SD, kinda far in my estimation to be servicing a Colorado Mountain town. I am curious what the reason the power company was there
Maybe Black Hills provides natural gas? The doorknob notice could have been anything, notice of a planned outage, change in billing cycle, whatever. Even soliciting customers to give to their holiday collection program.

Yes, and as one of the early voices declaring that I "didn't believe in coincidences," I really feel like I need to go ahead and publicly state that in this case, I was entirely wrong about that.

I stand corrected: Coincidences do exist.
Occam's eyes are bugging out of his head right now.

Incredible and statistically improbable as it is, it really does so happen that the woman who made that post exists, her name is the same as Ma F.'s, but she is not PF's mother, and has no connection whatsoever to this case. So strange.

Thank you, MG, for bringing the facts forward quickly here on the thread for all of us!
Your research proving the existence of the other SF helped keep all of here from being sucked into the maelstrom created by the DM and other sources that erroneously attributed that FB post to Ma F.
I was the same for the probability of not believing the coincidence. These do happen in cases and you have to rule them in or out but they haunt you for a long time. What is the coincidence of one sock left behind with enough scent left for detection? I simply would not have believed teeth being found unless I saw them myself as well. Of course, I would not believe a choice of a bat or rod in a small townhome on a one hundred pound women in broad daylight as well. Things would have made way more sense out with the cattle the night before at 4:00 A.M. Who in their right mind would believe someone could convince someone to clean up for them? Homicide doesn't make sense to start with and this case is about as senseless as it gets. Here is to LE for working the case!

So, I am not gun expert. However, if one looks at the returns on the warrants of the SF property, pretty much all sounds as if it comes from inside the house.

Is it odd to find two bullet casings in a home? Assuming they were of course in the home, everything else and the warrant seems to be for the home...

There was no mention of the baby, The friend stated to LE that he told PF that he shouldn't be seen on camera at KB apartment.

My opinion is that PF and the friend had previously discussed why they were there.

its all in the release documents

ETA This was in December I believe don't quote me but I belive December 3rd. Somebody can probably correct me if I am mistaken
Yes, it was the day after CB asked him to pick up the package on December 2nd.
So why would his friend say he shouldn't be seen on camera? It would have looked normal for him to be there. Imo

So, I am not gun expert. However, if one looks at the returns on the warrants of the SF property, pretty much all sounds as if it comes from inside the house.

Is it odd to find two bullet casings in a home? Assuming they were of course in the home, everything else and the warrant seems to be for the home...
I didn't know about the bullet casings. They were found in the Frazee home?

I think we can probably infer why and what they both knew......sits on hands
Yes, but that's why it doesn't make sense. If they were trying to act like KB was missing why act so obvious and suspicious? Between that and the bank incident I don't know what they were thinking. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa