CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I forget, I'm sure you super sleuthers noticed that the Toyota Corolla of KB's that she had along with the truck at her townhome was owned jointly between her and PF and the Silverado truck was registered to CB IIRC.

KB and PF were in a relationship regardless of what PF tried to lead others to believe. Yes, I believe it had problems. I think PF was a bully and a manipulator of KB. Reading the statement of PF's behavior at the hospital after KB birth gives us insight to his unacceptable behavior. IMO

ETA: Had not has :(

Last edited:
I mean is this whole case not something that could be right out of a really bad 80's crime drama?

People helping set up false alibis

People helping to dispose of a body

Previous solicitations

multiple ranches

PF was a failure to launch mamas boy

Lawyers had information of previous solicitation

The brother is a cop

Like how did all these low moral people come in contact
Remember Dallas and JR Ewing? I think he committed every evil known to man. Ha! Yet his circle covered up for him. Florissant reminds me of Dallas.

I mean is this whole case not something that could be right out of a really bad 80's crime drama?

People helping set up false alibis

People helping to dispose of a body

Previous solicitations

multiple ranches

PF was a failure to launch mamas boy

Lawyers had information of previous solicitation

The brother is a cop

Like how did all these low moral people come in contact
If this had occurred in the 80s it would probably be an unsolved cold case today. We didn’t have the tech we do now.

I am a little burned out at looking at the various warrants and executions. Does anyone have any idea why 111 and 112 are identical for returns. I have not checked to see if anything else is different in the two warrants but the returns both have the same number of items....

at the very end on the very last page, they added 23, 24, and 25. Plus I think I read they revisited to test and obtain the cleaning materials, whether tHAT generated another search warrant I can't remember....

Hmmm...
It's my understanding as of now, that poor baby K. was in the residence while her mother was being beaten to death. :(

I'd like to hear from the brother , SF !
Wonder if he's been asked any questions and pleaded the 5th --- or if investigators have assumed he knew nothing , and therefore is useless for investigative purposes ??

My questions would focus on : What time did you arrive there for dinner ?
What time did PF arrive ?
What was PF's demeanor --peaceful, anxious, surly, happy (I know, eww) ?
Did PF 'bolt' his food and jump up and run out ?
What were PF's initial explanations for why baby K was there for (seemingly) the duration ?
Did SF appear surprised that KB apparently 'fled' and left her daughter ?

Those types of questions.
I realize that the brother ,SF, is under no obligation to talk about that day.

Didnt i read LE covered some response from the brother (when LE mentioned they were estranged)? And the bro said he didn't notice anything weird at dinner about PF?

Maybe Black Hills provides natural gas? The doorknob notice could have been anything, notice of a planned outage, change in billing cycle, whatever. Even soliciting customers to give to their holiday collection program.

or a shut off notice since she missed her payment? Seems odd that a notice would be issued for one month missed, now that I think about it, tho'.

Where can I read about what happened after baby KB’s birth? I keep seeing mention of PF’s abusive or poor behavior at that time, & I would like to read up on what I missed. Thank you!

Click this link: https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-108 Search Warrant.pdf

Go to Page 6, second paragraph.

ETA: Following @Kapua 's suggestion, I snagged the pertinent text (click on the image to read it):

paragraph2_Page6_SW_18-108.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members