CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jillianelaine

jillianelaine Former Member

I think you're onto something. He was referred to as "The Father Of Her Child". Why wasn't he referred to as at least, "her boyfriend? Also, something was mentioned about their last time together, "to exchange custody of the child" as if that was the sole purpose for being together. Her mother stressed they had a loving relationship which she may have believed to be true. Or, she knew differently and was concerned if a finger was pointed at him, it might put the baby at risk....

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Not to mention the germs ! Much better for baby imo - Today show ran the story this morning with a female friend of PF giving an interview about what a great guy he is - I will see if the link is up yet

Kapua, Jethro4WS and Jupiter05 like this.
  3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

4. Beamer15

Beamer15 Well-Known Member

i don’t understand the obsession over this baby carrier. The baby is 15 months- Kelsey is a petite women, the baby is probably small (my daughter was).

scdiv, Gardener1850, Irmese and 2 others like this.
  5. I haven’t seen any indicator that she was suicidal, but I agree with you that this has been the outcome in other cases where family didn’t have any warning about a person’s deteriorating mental state.

If that proves to be the case though, to me, it would almost have to have happened on the 25th or later due to the texts being sent. And it may have happened in Idaho. Given everything else, the odds still seem really low as I don’t have an explanation for why she would drive all that way, but I do understand that people do unexplainable things in vulnerable times.

I am still thinking foul play is involved—and at the hands of someone she knows. But I am keeping open minded about who the perp might be.

I still hold onto hope she’s alive though...even if it’s unlikely after this amount of time has passed.

GrilledCheezy likes this.
  6. playthe361

playthe361 Well-Known Member

If PF had said to the reporter, "how are you today buddy, would you like to come inside and talk about things over sandwiches? on the record and everything!?", everyone would probably say, look at that, he is trying too hard, he is putting on a show for the cameras, he is definitely guilty of something. If he had been at the press conference, if he was talking to the media, organizing search parties and conducting the occasional emotional podium speech, like so many think he should be doing, those actions would be seen as an attempt to hide who he really is and what he has done wrong. I do not understand why it is difficult to look at this situation objectively at this point. Other than the absolute fact that PF was KBs significant other and father of their child, I have zero absolute fact to go on. I can't say someone committed a crime, just because.

7. Agreed.

We can say, statistically, when a person disappears, that in many cases it is eventually traced to their significant other.

And we can say, given what we know, it is mind blowing PF hasn’t said more to LE or the media or pleaded for her return.

We can say those 2 things make us suspicious or to lean toward him being involved.

But there’s no evidence of a crime or struggle and he has no previous record. Even her mom said their relationship is loving. So a rational person has to realize there is a significant piece of this story we don’t know and, therefore, other options are still on the table.

That will all change if they find evidence of a crime on his phone or in his truck or house or if they find video footage that contradicts his timeline. But until that happens, there’s a lot of possibilities we can’t rule out.

8. Mauig’ma

Mauig’ma Well-Known Member

Some of the nicest people can still snap! Imo

haven71 and Hatfield like this.
  9. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

I am convinced her mother doesn't know all the details of their relationship and I think it's quite possible they hadn't been together in quite some time but for whatever reasons, KB chose to keep it to herself. I would also agree that her mom is playing nice with him on cameras and doesn't want to say anything bad as not to set him off because of the baby. JMO.

Denvergirl, haven71, KBB87 and 8 others like this.
  10. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

S'okay, it doesn't matter and it was just a clarification on what was true and what was rumor. Besides, we really shouldn't be sleuthing them anyway.

sillybilly likes this.
  11. I agree that it is in the family’s best interest to keep the peace until they know more. The baby’s well being and their future ability to see the baby may depend on it. There are a lot of factors here. Would love to be a fly on the wall of that LE office.;)

Hatfield likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

JMO
    It is a mystery where she disappeared from isnt it.

We do know he ended up with the child somehow. So at this point if I had to guess I would guess she went missing shortly after him somehow getting the child.

I dont like calling it an "exchange" because I dont think anyone knows if she willingly handed him the child or not. So I am not going to make that leap to automatically think it was a willing exchange. It could have been willing but then again maybe it wasnt.

Either way I have to assume she went missing shortly after he somehow got the child. Now the million dollar question is where was she located when she first went missing? It could have been her home because of the left out cinamon rolls. That is a likely choice and maybe I would lean to that location. But from what we know so far there wasnt anything announced about a disturbance at her home so maybe it was not there afterall. Its hard to say.

I do think if we could determine where she went missing from it could help figure out what happened to her. So far we have not heard of any witnesses or video cameras that saw her leaving anywhere against her will or even on her own so its a huge mystery where she first went missing from.

For now I have to guess it was her home. And only guessing that because of the left out cinamon rolls which is not a very big clue although it is a clue I think.

All JMO of course.

13. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

I am hot natured. When it's cold out, I may have on a coat or jacket on when I start up a cold car, but with the heat on and heated seats, by the time I get where I'm going, I'm roasting and will often take my coat off and leave it in the car. And I hardly ever wear long sleeve tops. I don't think there's anything nefarious about his taking off his jacket.

KBB87 and Gardener1850 like this.
  14. I agree that learning anything concrete about her moves (or his, for that matter) would help tremendously. By now, if nothing else, LE knows who both he and she texted or called and where their phones pinged—if at all—after Safeway.

cass523, kirkassoc, gliving and 5 others like this.
  15. SoVeryMe

SoVeryMe Well-Known Member

While I don’t have a gate I’m pretty territorial about my property. I live on 17 acres and do so for a reason, if we aren’t family, friends, you’re delivering a package or have an invite stay off my property! But if you meet any of the aforementioned criteria you’re welcomed with open arms!

16. Am I imagining things or did someone come on earlier today and say they interviewed a friend of PF on the news this morning?

Anyone see this or have a link?

GrilledCheezy and KSinMT like this.
  17. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

You're not imagining things, someone above posted it :).... Not a whole lot here though, just a brief clip of a neighbor talking about what a great guy he is.

Police search fiance's property in search for Colorado mom

18. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

My theories:
    (1)I think he may have picked up KB and K, took K to his Mom's, he and KB were supposed to go out to dinner and he killed her. On TG day.
    (2) He said he'd take her to surprise her Grandmother for TG. He leaves KB's home on TG with KB and K.

19. Jupiter05

Jupiter05 Well-Known Member

Freinds and co workers said the same thing about Chris Watts. PF would be seen in a more positive light if he would sit down with LE and help with the search.

20. JerseyWoodsman

JerseyWoodsman New Member

After the "exchange" of the child (we still need to know how that went down), wonder what the conditions of the "re-exchange" of the child was? Was KB scheduled to pick up the child Monday morning? Sunday night? Or 12/02 when KB was reported missing? PF should have that answer, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.