CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was she "standing on the porch watching? Do you think she was going," oh. he must be burning Kelsey's body" Really.? I think you're putting far too much into an old womans role.
It doesnt matter what she thought was happening at the time; once she found out that is what she witnessed, whether a day, a month, or a year later, she was morally obligated to provide an account of every detail she could provide. Not cooperating would indicate an utter lack of morals and blatant disrespect for human life. MOO.

What was she "standing on the porch watching? Do you think she was going," oh. he must be burning Kelsey's body" Really.? I think you're putting far too much into an old womans role.

It's been reported that the ranch hands said there were not many burns on the franch.

For Patrick to have prepared the burn site the way he did with the metal trough and all that wood while KK watched should appear at the very least, odd, to Ma F.

This mother who seemed to be hyper-aware when Kelsey showed up is all of a sudden nonchalant when KK hangs out there for hours? (She knows she's a young mother with two kids from Idaho.)

I am one who thinks Patrick did the same kind of talking to Ma F about plans to kill Kelsey and she had a strong gut feeling he had finally followed through.

Maybe he even told her in that "Save me some turkey" call from the condo on Thanksgiving.

If her role was after the fact - watching the body burn, failing to report it, lying to the police - that appears to be a crime. If it's not a crime, it's sure beyond evil.

All MOO, of course.

If Ann Rule was alive, she'd be half way through writing the Frazee book by now! I sure miss her!

Last edited:
this is just proof that these abusive men know how to be good people, they just choose to be evil instead.
More accurately, they know how to PRETEND to be good people. PF does not know how to be good. Even when he appears to be "good" he is planning evil. The story of his life that we've been exposed to during this trial is proof of that. PF is evil to the core. JMHO

Also, I don’t think there would be any reason for KK to just add that to her story that SF was standing on the porch watching. There’s simply no reason for making that up
She didn't say she was standing there watching. She said that she came out on the porch at some point while the fire was going.
She apparently yelled at PF because the flames were so high.

Imo

More like “He’s finally burning that *****’s body and now we won’t have to deal with her anymore.”

And yelling out the door, "Son, what was the name of that life insurance company you called the other day? I'm sending an email to get the ball rolling! Christmas is coming and baby needs toys!"

No offense, but what is the point of this?

you don't agree with the majority, and that is ok and good.

Some are just angry at SF for various reasons- first one for me: not letting the Berreth's see Baby K when they first came to Kelsey's condo because they knew something was wrong. At that point, they didn't know for sure about a murder, they just knew something wasn't right, and good ole MaF had to literally have Baby K taken away from her and custody granted to the Berreths, in order for the Berreths to see their granddaughter and niece, too!

That's ok? That's the behavior of a kind woman? A woman who knew another woman's daughter was missing, and she couldn't show any caring and compassion, mother to mother?

That was strike one for me. I could care less about her looks, only comment I made, which was an honest assessment of her health, but not mocking her, was that they way that she walked in the video, she clearly is in no shape to chase a toddler around. She may even have a physical disability, but she was struggling in that video.

I have more than one strike against her, but that is the first one, and to me, that's more than enough to tell me about her character.

I wonder if we will hear testimony from the man that PF claimed took pictures of KB going into a liquor store and leaving Baby K in the car? Was that entire story a fabrication by PF or did he really have someone watching her and trying to dig up dirt on her? Maybe that person had watched her but failed to find anything incriminating and PF was only lying about KB's action/lying about having photos? Could PF's alleged spy be the store owner in the story below (whom I believe probably lied to the press to get some free publicity for his store)? Wouldn't that be a bombshell if someone testified that PF asked him to investigate KB so he could get custody of the baby and when he did he failed to find any fault in her actions? PF would be caught in yet another lie. MOO.

BBM

DEC 21, 2018
Missing Woodland Park woman, Kelsey Berreth, presumed dead; fiance arrested in her murder
Berreth’s mother, Cheryl Berreth, who lives in Idaho, reported her daughter missing Dec. 2.

Berreth was last seen alive on surveillance video Thanksgiving Day while shopping at the Woodland Park Safeway with her daughter.

Frazee told police Berreth, who worked as a flight instructor for a Pueblo aviation company, dropped the baby off with him at his house on Thanksgiving Day. Although engaged, the two did not live together.

Lon Rust, owner of Paradise Spirits, a liquor store next door to Safeway, said Berreth was a customer, coming in after work in her flight suit.

“We talked about her being a pilot,” he said. “She was just a real sweet girl, really friendly.”

When he saw news reports that she had disappeared, Rust said he was “shocked.”

When Rust heard about Berreth’s fiance being arrested, he said he thought, “What else could it be? She seemed like a fairly stable person.”

On Dec. 14, dozens of law enforcement officers descended on the 35-acre ranch where Frazee lives with his mother after obtaining a search warrant. They searched the property for two days with backhoes.

This week, FBI agents and other officers searched Berreth’s townhome.

Authorities have not revealed what they found at either location.

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*
I think somebody posted earlier that this store was also a Lottery retailer that KB stopped at.

So a person named “Bentley” was supposedly subpoenaed? Where is Sam getting that info from, I wonder?

I also wonder if the person subpoenaed is not “Bentley” but rather “Nedley” as in Dr. Neil Nedley who runs the Nedley Clinic that KB was a resident at for a short while? (Looks like ~10 day in-patient programs are the norm there.)

Could this be another example of bad acoustics at the courthouse?

As always, this is MOO, and nothing more...

You could be on to something there. My hope has been that someone from there would testify, and the name is just similar sounding enough.

Sam described Bentley as "a younger looking man" and they continued the subpoena until tomorrow. I don't know. Dr. Nedley looks middle-aged and I doubt they'd make a doctor who runs an out of state clinic wait. But who knows? I'm definitely curious though.

Sam described Bentley as "a younger looking man" and they continued the subpoena until tomorrow. I don't know. Dr. Nedley looks middle-aged and I doubt they'd make a doctor who runs an out of state clinic wait. But who knows? I'm definitely curious though.

Nope. I think you’re right.

The mystery grows. Atleast we won’t have to wait long for an answer.

No offense, but what is the point of this?

you don't agree with the majority, and that is ok and good.

Some are just angry at SF for various reasons- first one for me: not letting the Berreth's see Baby K when they first came to Kelsey's condo because they knew something was wrong. At that point, they didn't know for sure about a murder, they just knew something wasn't right, and good ole MaF had to literally have Baby K taken away from her and custody granted to the Berreths, in order for the Berreths to see their granddaughter and niece, too!

That's ok? That's the behavior of a kind woman? A woman who knew another woman's daughter was missing, and she couldn't show any caring and compassion, mother to mother?

That was strike one for me. I could care less about her looks, only comment I made, which was an honest assessment of her health, but not mocking her, was that they way that she walked in the video, she clearly is in no shape to chase a toddler around. She may even have a physical disability, but she was struggling in that video.

I have more than one strike against her, but that is the first one, and to me, that's more than enough to tell me about her character.
Exactly --- and it's not like SF did not know CB and still offered her no concern or courtesy. (CB testified they'd dined together at least 5 times). MOO

I'm a bit confused here. Did Bentley arrive Cripple Creek ready to testify and now there's argument whether or not to allow him to take the stand?

this is just proof that these abusive men know how to be good people, they just choose to be evil instead.
I believe you're using the wrong example as those texts were PF being fraudulent at best. Analysis of his communication history with KB proved PF never initiated this type of contact with her and seldom responded to her messages. (SK live recap - day 9).

I still don't really understand why LE let the Berreth's spend night(s) at kb's.
I know it's water over the bridge... but I'm still annoyed. It's almost like (maybe not just almost) they're saying, "No worries, she's probably just on a long walk".
I agree. Then the Berreths find blood that the police couldn't find. It makes me have doubts about what could still be out there on that burn location. Maybe enough tooth or bone to find DNA.

Could it be someone Kelsey had dated in the past and stayed friends with or another coworker she was close to?
Didn't she date or was friends with another pilot?
Or is he the one who already testified?

I wish it was a bombshell, like a photo on an SD card, a partial recording of voices, fingerprints on the bullets inside of KB's gun that were not hers or PF's and everyone else denied handling the ammo...
Could be a couselor... maybe a note she left in case something happens to me.
Wasn't there a case about a mother of 2 boys leaving a note with someone declaring she'd never commit suicide or leave her boys?
I hope it's a shocker!
Sadly, I don't think it will be.
Moo

ETA: have we ever heard if a box of ammo was found at KB's?

I wish it was a bombshell, like a photo on an SD card, a partial recording of voices, fingerprints on the bullets inside of KB's gun that were not hers or PF's and everyone else denied handling the ammo...
Could be a couselor... maybe a note she left in case something happens to me.
Wasn't there a case about a mother of 2 boys leaving a note with someone declaring she'd never commit suicide or leave her boys?
I hope it's a shocker!
Sadly, I don't think it will be.
Moo

It’s going to be something reasonably big, as the defense is trying to keep this witness or information out.

The fact that it’s coming so late too, means that it’s probably significant.

We probably shouldn’t get our hopes too high, but I’ll be pretty surprised if we don’t get to say “bombshell” or “huge,” or “he’s toast,” one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg