GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

Thanks for the link. This part took away the last of my doubts.

"Denver detectives interviewed the owner of Deby's, who leases a work area to Forbes. She told them that when she went into the business on the morning of April 2, she found that her surveillance camera was turned off. She played it back and found that the last image captured on the videotape was of Forbes as he entered her office and turned the machine off at 7:22 p.m. on April 1. He was wearing latex cleaning gloves that went to his elbows. She said he wasn't scheduled to work that day, court records say."

Man - o Man,
Reading thru TF's page, TF sisters pics, and TF's BFF page, TF better take his phone number off his FB listing. two thing struck me...

Im reading TF's about me and quoted philosophy, most of which is quazi conspiracy.. but so am I.. but im thinking to myself, this is the same guy who is growing weed in his basement (allegedly)and has a rap sheet?? odd and its like he is in outerspace when you add it up..

Next, the other comments the Owner MP said about TF:
"(MP) forced (TF) to leave the bakery this month because she says he kept stealing money and food from her business.

"It's dishonest. I kicked him out. You just don't do that. And he lies so easily it's distressing to me," (MP) said.

(MP) installed cameras in every room in her bakery about four years ago to make sure that no one was stealing food from her freezers. When she asked (TF) why he turned off her surveillance cameras April 1, he said he wanted to change his clothes. However, (MP) says he did not sleep in the bakery office that night. "

Finally, as it stands now.. correct me if im wrong, according to both 24k and TF's stories combined.. 5 males have seen Kenia since she left 24k Club..

1.) The guy the bouncer said she left with..

2.) Homeless guy #1 that TF saw her with first..

3.) TF

4.)Eddie

5.)Babyface spanish speaking asian..

Am I missing anyone?

*Note - I bet you anything, if TF is the person who did this, His belief is that if he gets infront of it, meaning tells LE first that he is the Good Sam, Believe in his positive aura and granola bars, that this will all go his way..

*Note - I bet you anything, if TF is the person who did this, His belief is that if he gets infront of it, meaning tells LE first that he is the Good Sam, Believe in his positive aura and granola bars, that this will all go his way..

:floorlaugh:

I do think you are right.

Monge's stepfather, Tony Lee, said Monge's friends brought his stepdaughter's purse, keys and cellphone to him on the afternoon of April 1, more than 12 hours after she was last seen.
He then found a 6:46 p.m., April 1, text message that said: "Hey, this is Travis, the guy who gave you a ride last night,(smiley face, in the)- white creepy van. (D)id you get home?"
About 7 p.m., as Lee was wondering where his stepdaughter might be and contemplating a call to police, a business owner near Deby's Bakery saw Forbes drive to the back of the business, according to the court records.

~~snip~~

On April 5, a Tuesday, Deby's owner called police and reported that she was missing a white Igloo cooler. She also told police that a new fire extinguisher she had purchased for the bakery now seemed to have a broken gauge.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17851176

Well, that good samaritan in the white creepy van story is getting shakier everyday isn't it?

LE seems on top of things in this case so hopefully they will find what they need shortly and bring some closure to the family.

... Another possibility I thought of reading TF's priors was that maybe he was using the bakery as cover for drugs. Either weed growing or meth making or something else...and then he realizes he is the last one to have seen Kenia alive so will obviously be looked into so he dismantles the op at the bakery and tries to clean every trace of drugs from transport cooler and van.

SouthWestHiker, I like your theory that TF could have just been trying to cover up his drug ops at the bakery/van due to anticipated police scrutiny, but I think the timing's off. He did that stuff at the bakery (disabling the camera, burning stuff) the morning of April 1 --- just hours after she went missing. So he shouldn't even have knows she was missing by then, unless he helped her disappear.

Wait, perhaps I spoke too soon, SouthWestHiker. Our POI returned to the bakery the EVENING of April 1. He texts Kenia at 6:46 p.m. on April 1. He is seen driving to the back of the bakery around 7 p.m., wheeling the cooler in at 7:10 p.m., disabling the camera at 7:22 wearing his big rubber glove. Then he is seen burning stuff (with one or two other guys) in that 55 gallon drum by a guy who was leaving his business around 8:30 p.m. So I don't know whether the police had tracked him down yet. BUT...you'd think he would not text her AFTER the cops called him for the first time----so maybe we CAN assume that all of this activity still was prior to him (if he had nothing to do with it) being told by the cops that she was missing. So...his coverup still seems suspiciously about her, rather than just about hiding drug activity. I wonder where he told them he was between 3 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Friday, April 1.

SouthWestHiker, I like your theory that TF could have just been trying to cover up his drug ops at the bakery/van due to anticipated police scrutiny, but I think the timing's off. He did that stuff at the bakery (disabling the camera, burning stuff) the morning of April 1 --- just hours after she went missing. So he shouldn't even have knows she was missing by then, unless he helped her disappear.

so very true... thanks for bringing me back to reality! Sometimes I go on with those big scenarios and little details like timeframes just escape me! :floorlaugh:

LE seems to keep the family informed too which I like.

Kenia's dad says this on the Find Kenia Monge FB page: snip:
Tony Lee
Hi everybody this is Tony Lee Kenia's dad, just wanted to thank everyone again for all of the prayers and kind words, as each day goes by it get's harder and harder, but I must keep the faith that she will walk in my front door at any minute, so everyone keep your eyes and ears open to anything that might help in getting her home, I get my info just as everyone does and that is from the news, the Denver Police and the FBI are not telling me anything and I'm ok with that because I know they are doing a 24/7 job with at least 47 full time people working on finding Kenia, so with that I wanna say thanks again for all of your support and ...GOD BLESS YOU ALL...See More
Friday at 12:00pm

Excellent new Denver Post article:

A man who describes himself as a suspect in the disappearance of a 19-year-old Aurora woman has a criminal history that includes convictions for unusual and, at times, violent behavior toward women. Travis Forbes once stole three pairs of a woman's panties, poked holes in two of them and marked them with her first initial. It was one of several burglaries he committed. Years later, without provocation, he threw rocks at two female joggers, striking one in the head.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17886779

Goes into much more detail about his criminal history, with the requisite excuses from TF of course. Also includes new info about him turning off the security system at his workplace the night Kenia went missing. He originally lied to police, saying he turned it off so he could change clothes. Later he told the woman who owned the property he turned it off so he could steal $60 dollars from her cash register. He also says other things that he did that night could come to light and get him in trouble but that those unnamed things had nothing to do with Kenia's disappearance.

The property owner says TF messing with the large cooler that night is not suspicious, he uses the cooler to deliver his granola bars, but she also says he's not violent and the rock throwing incident proves that wrong.

When he was 17, Forbes broke into 16 Fort Collins homes and businesses, stealing more than $15,000 in cash and property, according to court records obtained by the newspaper.

When police searched his room, they found several pairs of women's underpants, including three belonging to a woman whose first name started with an M. Two of the white panties had an "M" written in marker that the woman had not inked and a 1½-inch rip in them, the newspaper reported.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27612885/detail.html

~~~

Cross dresser?

Family, friends hold candlelight vigil for missing teen

The group shared stories about Kenia, and they shared the same frustration.

"Why aren't they finding her? Where is she? We want her back," says Monica Lee.
They miss their Kenia, and they know someone, somewhere knows something.

"I pray to God every single minute. I ask him please bring my baby back. I can't live without her, not anymore," says mother Maria Lee.

Police are still asking the public to call them with any tips.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-family-friends-hold-candlelight-vigil-for-missing-teen-20110422,0,7194873.story

I found this statement analysis on the POI interesting and it has some other basic facts and times following it.

for some reason I can't post the link, I'm guessing there is a reason for that, I better read those rules again. Can find what I am talking about by searching google for "Kenia Monge statement analysis".

The POI in this case has an interesting criminal history. Would definitely be my POI if I were investigating. I read earlier that police seized the barrel and cooler for DNA testing but I could not find anything released yet on results.

Pray they find her safe.

I am curious about something. I have read the thread but either am not seeing the answer or have missed it. Do we know if TF contacted police first with the information he provided or if he was contacted by police after Kenia's stepfather received the text message on Kenia's phone from TF? Thanks. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back