CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

So I had some thoughts again last night as I was falling asleep...

Travis Forbes, the dirtbag who killed Kenia M, agreed to reveal her location to LE under one condition: that they would drop the rape charges in order that he not be labeled a sex offender in prison. This was his biggest concern.

Thinking along these lines, CW has admitted to killing SW but says that she is the one who killed the kids. Maybe there is a similarity to Travis Forbes here, he knows he is likely going to prison, but doesn’t want to be labeled a child killer in prison.

Additionally as mentioned, he might not want his own parents to think he killed the kids.

Ok I will admit that it was just me (a woman) and a 14 year old digging the grave, and it was March so the ground was pretty hard. Just thinking of things.
I’ve tried to keep up, but I don’t recall that the DA dismissed part of CW’s confession. Per this news article:
Frederick coping, uniting, after triple homicide

View attachment 143752
View attachment 143752
I think he dismissed the part that Shanann killed her own children and that’s why he is charged with their murders as well.

Nah. I really don't see time being an issue especially since many remote workers don't necessarily punch a time clock.

Do we know what his job was? I assume he did some sort of work on the tanks. But i wonder if he drove directly to an office or workshop to start each day. If not, I wonder how they monitor to make sure he is actually doing something productive on their time.

I re-watched TRUE STORY last night and was once again reminded of what a psychopath Christian Longo was. We may never know the "why" because there may never be one.

If CW family has any moral character, they would encourage their son to plead guilty to murder for Shannahan, and the unborn baby, Abuse of dead bodies.

It would be the best gift to her family and friends, to not have a long, drawn out, dramatic trial. Sigh. I forgot, CW is a narcissist, he thrives on the attention, and he probably thinks he can beat this with his story. It will be a circus, he will love it. Idiot. He won't plead.

Therefore, while I would love this to be a death penalty case, he probably has "reasonable doubt", which makes me sick, because I don't believe it for a second.

What do you mean he probably has reasonable doubt?

I think reasonable doubt could come in if the children’s DNA is under her finger nails. We don’t know that to be the case though.

After the fiasco in Pinellas county, I don't have any faith in the jury system to actually be able to interpret "reasonable doubt". Same as the outcome from O.J. Simpson trial.

Apparently, people need to have a video in order to determine guilt, and even that is subject to interpretation.

Yeah. This dad never ever got to know his baby alive. Never got to look into her eyes or feel her wiggle in his arms. She never took a breath on her own. Yet he wanted to make sure she was safe. I took that to mean he wanted to make sure her body would be treated respectfully until the funeral home came to get her. He’d never have another chance to protect her.

That is why I will never believe CW ever truly loved his girls. He may have seen the bond other parents have with their kids, and thought he was imitating it. By outward appearances it sounds like he loved them, but the truth is that he didn’t. Fathers who love their children take care of them even after they depart this world.

BBM Sounds like psychopathic behavior to me.

I’ve always thought part of his “confession” could be true but instead of him seeing the girls on the baby monitor being attached by SW, she saw Bella in an odd position and then saw C.W. actively stangling Cee Cee. He just has an odd way of inadvertently admitting details.
My point is, if that’s the case, her DNA or even scratches could be on the next of Cee Cee because she could have been trying to stop him.

After the fiasco in Pinellas county, I don't have any faith in the jury system to actually be able to interpret "reasonable doubt". Same as the outcome from O.J. Simpson trial.

Apparently, people need to have a video in order to determine guilt, and even that is subject to interpretation.

Ok. I just want to clarify because I would love to discuss whether there exists, based on the facts we know thus far, any doubt that can be "reasonable".

The way your post phrases it is as if you feel there already exists doubt that is likely reasonable, as opposed to worrying that a jury might find such.

Ok. I just want to clarify because I would love to discuss whether there exists, based on the facts we know thus far, any doubt that can be "reasonable".

The way your post phrases it is as if you feel there already exists doubt that is likely reasonable, as opposed to worrying that a jury might find such.

I don’t believe we have any evidence that CW killed the children. We also don’t have any evidence that SW killed them. But I believe the jury will be presented with a lot to bring reasonable doubt into question. IMO

Last edited:

I may be wrong but I think part of the problem in Caylee’s case was people finding it hard to believe a woman and a “mother” could be capable of such a wicked crime. This case is very different. The news interview, his abnormal behaviour and I am sure the forensics will disprove his version of events entirely.

Some judges have completely messed up jurors minds with 20 pages of jury deliberation instructions. And I don't know why they are allowed to do it in such a way that confuses people whom don't speak the judicial language.

I don’t believe we have any evidence that CW killed the children. We also don’t have any evidence that SW killed them. But I believe the jury will be presented with a lot to bring reasonable doubt into question. IMO

Have you read up on " beyond reasonable doubt" yet? What it actually means? I would recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member