CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This was your response about video showing SW telling CW that they were going to have another baby.)

I don't mean this to sound like victim bashing, so please give me the benefit of the doubt and try not to take it that way.

SW sure was caught up in social media. I mean, your husband looks like he is just coming home from work, and you've got the video going to capture his reaction when you break the news that there's going to be a third mouth to feed. I realize this is a younger, more media-savy generation, but it just seems like SW is determined to live in her own reality show, broadcast to her followers in real time.

For him to do what he did, he must have really, really hated that, resented it, and stewed about it. He certainly put an end to it once and for all. The Shan'ann Show was abruptly canceled.

And no wonder he can put on that awkward smile the when the news cameras show up---he's been on candid camera for eight years, and he's trained to smile and look happy.

I'm think I'm starting to understand CW's motive, and that helps me comprehend this terrible act.

[Don't you hate it when someone responds to your post from 10 hours ago? Sorry, just catching up.]
I have felt this way since the beginning, but unfortunately the question is a non-starter. Tried and failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa