Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read that CW is despondent and depressed in jail I ponder why. Is it because he can't believe what he has done? Is it because of what his life will be once he is convicted of all the murders? Is it because he misses his lover? Is it because he has shamed his parents? Is it all of the above? These are all self centered reasons.
A normal person would feel despondent and depressed because their family is dead, their little children won't grow up to have a career, get married, have their own families. A normal person would be depressed because a huge part of them will be sorely missed forever. A normal person...

Any person, normal or not, would be depressed about spendng their life in prison.

Not really. They did not say anything about how he acted in the past . They said nothing about past lying or inconsistencies they noticed. That is what I am wondering about,

It is hard to imagine that a person who vould kill his family had no signs. For instance, Ted Bundy tried to drown his fiancee. At the time, she was uncomfortable about it but dismissed it as a joke. When it came out who he really was, the drowning took on a new meaning.

That is what I am wondering. What in his past now has shown who he really was
I don't think that Scott Peterson or McDonald had anything in their pasts to show who they really were until they murdered their families. And many others.

For anyone who wants a very long read on female family annihilators: “the female family annihilator...”. (99 pg thesis) citing major differences that separate females who commit these acts from males.

“Messing, Heeren (2004) and Boyd (2011) have noted that women who commit mass murder in the domestic context rarely commit their crimes spontaneously. Rather their actions are often calculated and well planned. Furthermore, it is noted that men and women who commit mass murder do so for different reasons (Boyd, 2011; Messing & Heeren, 2004). Mass murders by males often stem from frustration or anger. Females typically kill out of compassion and care for their families (Boyd, 2011).”

https://ir.library.dc-uoit.ca/bitstream/10155/263/1/Fleming_Katie.pdf
Of course, just like the Rorschach test, some may read this with their own preconceived opinion .

Thank you so much for keeping the floor plan updated for us @The Saint. I have missed seeing your posts here.

I'm also bringing this forward because @human asked a question about the car dealership. Maybe the video linked in the quoted post will help.

MOO

It was the dealership he worked at in Colorado I am wondering about

I don't think that Scott Peterson or McDonald had anything in their pasts to show who they really were until they murdered their families. And many others.

I did not follow so,I do not know. I know Ted Bundy did. No one said anything about Scott P that was off? Too bad I did not know him. I think I would have noticed. I bet he was super in love with himself

So autopsy results will be sealed but the defense should receive them no later than tomorrow and if they object to the motion they have to file a response? If I understood correctly. Let me know verified attorneys:)

Sealed until the defense gets their copy and files a response. Then he state will file a reply. Then the court will decide whether to seal the results pending trial.

Not really. They did not say anything about how he acted in the past . They said nothing about past lying or inconsistencies they noticed. That is what I am wondering about,

It is hard to imagine that a person who vould kill his family had no signs. For instance, Ted Bundy tried to drown his fiancee. At the time, she was uncomfortable about it but dismissed it as a joke. When it came out who he really was, the drowning took on a new meaning.

That is what I am wondering. What in his past now has shown who he really was

Again, there is typically virtually nothing in the pasts of most family annihilators to show who they really are, and what violence they were capable of.

That's the key element of these men and these cases. No signs. Nothing to dig up. They seem just like everyone else. They may have underlying rage issues but often no one knows that.

They're pretty good secret keepers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The biggest issue for them was no sign of how the family left the locked up house. LE knew from the get go that he was lying and that he and his truck was the only way they had to be removed from the house.
And that's why they took custody of SW's phone at the first welfare check. I thought that was odd given she'd only been reported missing an hour or so earlier. But it makes sense now.

I did not follow so,I do not know. I know Ted Bundy did. No one said anything about Scott P that was off? Too bad I did not know him. I think I would have noticed. I bet he was super in love with himself
Other cases are irrelevant at this point because CW is only accused. Hopefully the judge will not allow this case to turn into a circus the way the Peterson case did.
JMO

I agree that will be proffered by the defense, to which I would say...not only is that not what any reasonable loving father would do in this same position, but even more importantly...too traumatized to call 911 to save your girls yet within 15 minutes (by your own timeline) bundling them up to drive and dump them in crude oil tanks? Too traumatized but having enough wits to text/call your dead wife within the next few hours to establish you didn't know they were dead?

I could answer (kind of) all of those.

How many 'reasonable' loving fathers see something like he described (made up).
After they are killed... he couldn't save them and searched his mind for a way to hide the bodies so the public would not learn of what his wife did (made up)
Had to call/txt her phone to look like she had just left with the kids, not killed them forcing him to kill her (made up).

I know not feasible, likely or reasonable... but they are semi-answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb