CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know roughly what date was that - ie which job was she referring to?
overnights for Thrive?

I get your point in italics -that's still possible. I am sure that autopsy will have checked that out. Hope it isn't true
I believe April 2017 her job at the hospital. The past year since she quit he's lost weight she's pregnant he has a girlfriend and his wife and children are dead. I think there is one reason why.

And why snoop around the house? Strange!!!!

People here have explained on multiple replies to you on several threads WHY her friend was worried. Not really sure what you’re trying to accomplish by asking the same thing over and over and trying to make a concerned friend look guilty of something because she was worried. Or have you missed all the replies?

Hi,
I’m here. I just needed to learn the settings. Tricia herself had said it was ok to mention SW’s SM. She said we could mention, discuss and even link. Another Admin said we could not include a screenshot, so I didn’t.
Honestly please do teach me what I’m missing as I don’t want to be a rule breaker.TIA.
So are we allowed or not to discuss SWs SM?
ETA: could not.

Tricia is The Boss

I think I read it in the Welcome to Webseluths also , which I scanned when I started posting again here, a fortnight ago. It should be under rules. ToS.

So women who murder there husbands after years of abuse .... do the husbands deserve no blame? They do IMO. A lot of posts are basing opinion on what they know/speculate about CW. I suspect we will learn more about SW and the marriage at a later date.
He was the one having the affair not her.
He is the one with multiple murder charges, not her.

So women who murder there husbands after years of abuse .... do the husbands deserve no blame? They do IMO. A lot of posts are basing opinion on what they know/speculate about CW. I suspect we will learn more about SW and the marriage at a later date.
There is always interplay between any 2 people having a discussion, living together, etc. But, no, I don't think murdering a whole family including 3 babies is similar to a woman who kills her husband after years of physical abuse. He could hardly claim physical abuse from her, he is so much larger.

I'm going to IMO this as I don't recall where I saw the post about all the work she was doing in the home but she made a list and I wonder wth Chris was doing while she was doing everything.
The partial list was:
Laundry
Scrubbing the kitchen floor
Making dinner
Feeding the kids
Bathing the kids
Going thru several weeks of mail
There was more that I can't recall and this was all after her return from a trip. IMO

I'm sorry, but that is not "everything." That's just life!

I'm going to IMO this as I don't recall where I saw the post about all the work she was doing in the home but she made a list and I wonder wth Chris was doing while she was doing everything.
The partial list was:
Laundry
Making dinner
Feeding the kids
Bathing the kids
There was more that I can't recall and this was all after her return from a trip. IMO
Agreed but she had OCD and how many people do you know who say "it's easier to do it myself" and "he/she doesn't do it right" because I know a lot.

That is your opinion and I respect that. But there is much more to know IMO.

1. Prosecution has to disprove his story with facts we don’t have yet.
2. What was her state of mind, meds, mental history.
3. What was the financial situation.
4. How did SW treat CW and how did he treat her.

Etc.
No, none of that matters. Unless he changes his story to self defense, the little woman and the kids tore into him, he was just DEFENDING himself.

I believe April 2017 her job at the hospital. The past year since she quit he's lost weight she's pregnant he has a girlfriend and his wife and children are dead. I think there is one reason why.

Ah yes tx.
Totally appreciate that.
I looked at SW's insta & Twtr ( not her FB) and really got the impression that, she hoped Thrive would give her the option to be more Stay AT Home with her young kids.

I then looked up the whole MLM scene and saw that's very much how it's promoted to their target group. So I found it very sad - that many then ended up with bad debts. ( I'm still unsure as to how well SW was paid so will reserve judgement as have no facts with these shady companies.)

yes totally agree he could never admit to his parents that he killed his innocent daughters. So this forms a very sloppy defence now on his part. I hope his parents convince him to finally tell he truth but I dont think he will.

His parents better be very careful what they say to him on the jailhouse phone. It will all be recorded, and they will use anything incriminating against him.

The partial list was:
Laundry
Making dinner
Feeding the kids
Bathing the kids
Also, that post was pretty much a thrive promotion

Ah yes tx.
Totally appreciate that.
I looked at SW's insta & Twtr ( not her FB) and really got the impression that, she hoped Thrive would give her the option to be more Stay AT Home with her young kids.

I then looked up the whole MLM scene and saw that's very much how it's promoted to their target group. So I found it very sad - that many then ended up with bad debts. ( I'm still unsure as to how well SW was paid so will reserve judgement as have no facts with these shady companies.)

And as I mentioned blame to go around, I believe this MLM scene and the stress it potentially caused in the marriage is blame too.

bbm.
images

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 00.48.11.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 00.48.11.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online