CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I mentioned blame to go around, I believe this MLM scene and the stress it potentially caused in the marriage is blame too.
Are you blaming the victim, her friends, her employer and her co-worker as being culpable in some way for this? Show me one link with evidence to back up your post.

They will not be on trial, he will be. You know, the man who was cheating on his marriage.

I think it’s very possible the defense brings that into the trial and potentially makes it a centerpiece because of how it potentially changed her, him, and the marriage. iMO

So you think she was just trying to sell thrive when she posted?
On one of the longer videos (lilac t-shirt) she looks exhausted. IMO
In that particular one she did mention the thrive experience at the end of her status. I agree though she did look very tired on her later videos

So you think she was just trying to sell thrive when she posted?
On one of the longer videos (lilac t-shirt) she looks exhausted. IMO

I do think 99% of her posts were pushing thrive. Having said that all her photos and videos show her well dressed with makeup, clean kids with hair done, super clean house. And her friend stated SW was OCD about keeping house, kids on schedule, etc. so I think she really did do all those chores.

Moo

<modsnipped quoted post>
So you are discounting or just plain ignoring LE, MSM, and the facts known so far. He can't use self-defense, he can't claim insanity as a defense. He did this. What is there to debate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think 99% of her posts were pushing thrive. Having said that all her photos and videos show her well dressed with makeup, clean kids with hair done, super clean house. And her friend stated SW was OCD about keeping house, kids on schedule, etc. so I think she really did do all those chores.

Moo
I do think she did a lot too. I think maybe the post mentioned though she may have been exaggerating slightly to push thrive IMO

We all have a lot to learn about this case. IMO
And, the answers are with 1) SW's family whom I suspect she confided in a great deal during her 6 wks with them. 2) SW's good friend who clearly had inside information 3) The AP. 4)Co-workers 5) LE who appear to be keeping this case close to the vest, thank goodness.

Yes, because if she hadn't interfered he would have had more time to stage a disappearance and she foiled it, so he had to come up with the ridiculous story that she killed the kids while he stepped out of the room for a moment.
Imagine if CW got NU in the house alone! Would have been saying SW must have run off with her and the kids.

:eek:

Moo

I do wish they would make these mlm companies illegal.

I bet SW was exhausted. Two small children, pregnant, the house, bills, trying to look good, appear happy, and trying to earn money. She wanted to be home with her girls and because of the crappy, nonexistent maternity benefits for parents in this country, the mlm seemed like a good option.

So you are discounting or just plain ignoring LE, MSM, and the facts known so far. He can't use self-defense, he can't claim insanity as a defense. He did this. What is there to debate?

There hasn’t been a trial or verdict so there is a lot to debate.

If he is guilty he ultimately did it. But how he was treated in he home may have played a role.

By your own logic you're now saying that if he also killed the kids, how he was treated by them is a mitigating factor.

we're heading down the rabbit-hole again.

Out of interest what forums did you do before Crime Dadvocate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea