Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh! This changes my opinion of her. Interesting! I'm not able to listen yet so thanks for the updates!
I'll still give her the benefit of the doubt. She may have freaked out, been scared for herself, any number of things. She went to LE and they don't suspect she knew anything about it prior to the "missing" reports. I can only imagine her horror when she realized what he had done. moo

The Watts family said yesterday that they felt they’d been deprived of information and wanted to know what would happen today. They were told the extent of the evidence and said it didn’t happen the way he told LE.

Maybe she erased everything because she was ashamed to know someone like CW. I doubt she wanted to intentionally hamper the investigation.

Yeah, that was my first thought, she started putting two and two together and zapped their whole history. A huge 'EW' moment that she couldn't take back.
Or - she knew she was going to go to the cops, and there was a bunch of sexy talk on there and it made her uncomfortable and so she zapped their whole history.

Wise and helpful? No.
Willfully helping CW? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members