GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like he needs someone to be personality for both of them. And to make decisions and tell him how to act.

It's so weird how he really had no friends. People tried to say he did but in the end it's sort of clear he didn't.

Nick Thayer said they never talked about anything more than surface level. Guys at work who liked him asked him numerous times to hang out and he declined.

I can't wait to watch his videos.

He is seeking his overbearing Mother in other women esp. NK!

He had his face covered by his hands while he was confessing, it was so obviously phony. He was making it up as he went along. He forgot all about Bella, of course because he was lying anyway.
Yup. Fake as hell.

I loved the interrogators’ tactics, that was a masterclass.

Playing to his ego.
Giving him out after out.
Allowing him to save face.
Soft tone.
Firm when necessary.

Beautiful and effective.

Wait? How would she know that? I thought she had not even looked her up on Facebook! And she already said CW lied about EVERYTHING. So how the heck does she know SWs phone habits?(insert sarcastic eyeroll)
Great pick up! How did she know 'that girl was always on her phone!' Was she stalking Shanann? This is getting crazier and crazier!:eek:

think its to keep her comfortable relaxed as possible to keep her talking fluidly.

she does think shes dictating play and LE are happy to let her think so.

she said she had a 'huge problem 'with the baby. don't buy that she found out after.
shanann had it all over fb.
I had assumed so and imo she ended it with him in the weeks before.
maybe the day he deleted his fb was when NK worked out SW was preggers?

she uses the term a lot also 'fix this' .

the phone records would have to have this info if its there.

she wasn't wanting an instant family anytime soon.

im sure she couldn't possibly have anticipated how CW would 'fix this' but she absolutely had a 50% hand in destroying the watts marriage and pushing him to reconcile his situation.

the contradictions are outstanding.
she didn't like space invading shananns house.
but she did like space invading shananns husbands dick!!!:confused::confused::confused:

moo

and CW fixed it alright! Also, she uses finalized several times the same words CW used with his wife.

This is for gitana 1, I need a lawyers expertise, if you have time please answer a question.

Is the DA's office allowed to remove certain facts in the discovery documents
before being released to the public?
Thank You,
Book-thinker

Why is the potential killer interviewed with the back of the camera? Is it because we want to evaluate LE? Is this normal? Seems weird we don’t see his face
I think it’s to show the interrogators aren’t using innapropriate tactics.

We can see them at all times, so we know that they aren’t abusing the suspect in any way.

I’m frustrated too, but they might just be following “best practices.”

The sheer disbelief of those investigators that the girls could even be in those tanks. How many times did they ask him and tell him not to waste their time or needlessly put anyone else at risk?

And to think people were saying the disposal method was neither here nor there, since they were “dead already anyway.”

ETA for grammar

Why is the potential killer interviewed with the back of the camera? Is it because we want to evaluate LE? Is this normal? Seems weird we don’t see his face

I am hoping there was a second video camera in the room and we do not have that video yet. Surely...those rooms have more than one video camera.
Crosses fingers.

I hope someone can zoom and enhance- i cant tell if its his hands swaying as he walks or her hands and feet as he is carrying her. Good lord. Its just sickening

Do you guys mean the first moments of the first video? Besides the (gas can?) I can not see him carrying anything else in any of the videos. And considering Shannan's weight he probably couldn't have just carried her away?

The sheer disbelief of those investigators that the girls could even be in those tanks. How many times did they ask him and tell him not to waste their time or needlessly put anyone else at risk?

And to think people were saying the disposal method was neither here nor there, since they were “dead already anyway.”

ETA for grammar
Because the hole wasn't even big enough for an arm

DA said he received no phone calls and doc dump showed his mail.

I don't think she's been in contact, but maybe in a few months.

Moo

If we are talking about NK, I don't think she has any reason to be in touch with CW anymore.

She was looking for fun, good sex and maybe a wedding. Obviously none of that is going to happen anymore. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA