GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be appearing on CNN Headline News (HLN) at 11:30 AM PDT / 2:30 PM EDT talking about Chris Watts being moved from the Colorado DOC to the Wisconsin DOC

Hi Larry Levine :)

Pleased to meet you.

I’m local to this case and have been following from the beginning, but am very behind on these threads and still catching up (only 600 pages left to go on the Discovery, other file dumps and thousands of posts).

I was able to record your appearance today and can’t wait to check it out; I had posted some specific prison information the evening before CW’s sentencing hearing, anticipating this transfer. I’m making a note here to look for these posts as they may (or may not) be of interest to you, as I was able cite some other specific examples of other high profile inmates in Colorado, and discuss some issues that have come up— as soon as I find these posts I may have some questions for you.

Chris Watts transferred to new facility in Wisconsin
The Frederick man who was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parolefor killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters has been transferred to a facility in Wisconsin, 9NEWS learned on Friday.

Chris Watts, 33, was moved out of state on or before Dec. 3 due to safety concerns, but at the time his location was not disclosed.

On Friday morning, his mother Cindy Watts confirmed to 9NEWS he was moved to Wisconsin.

Colorado killer Chris Watts moved to Midwest prison for "safety reasons"
According to our sister station in Wisconsin, Chris Watts arrived at the Dodge Correctional Institution in Waupun last week, but will most likely be moved to another facility which hasn't been named.

The Colorado Department of Corrections says Watts was moved for "safety reasons" but did not clarify why.

Prosecutors called Chris Watts a cold blooded killer before a judge gave him multiple life sentences. His life was spared and death penalty thrown out after his wife;s family requested that he live.

Chris Watts Was 'Cold as Ice' Before Triple Murders — and What Wife's Mom Told Her Before She Died
Shanann Watts’ parents knew her marriage was having problems and that her husband of nearly six years, Chris Watts, had grown distant and unloving — but, her mother advised her, give him his space. She had no idea what he would do next.

“She just couldn’t understand why he was so cold,” Shanann’s mom, Sandra Rzucek, explained to ABC News in an episode of 20/20 airing Friday night.

“Nothing that was really — that I could physically see,” Frank told ABC. “Something wasn’t there, but [it] didn’t click to nobody.”

Sandra said the estrangement seemed to have been going on for a “few weeks, maybe a month.” Chris acted “just cold as ice,” she said, not replying, not responding.

“The Rzuceks are utterly devastated,” 20/20 co-anchor Amy Robach, who interviewed Frank and Sandra and others for the episode, tells PEOPLE. “They told me that in one night they lost all their grandchildren and their only daughter, a daughter they video chatted with every single day.”

“However,” Robach continues, “they have a strong faith in God and that, along with their son, is what is getting them through each day. They are speaking out because they want to set the record straight about Shanann.”

Clip with neighbor, N. Trinastich
20/20 on Twitter

Clip - Sandra Rzucek says she advised CW not to do any media since he was the last one to see them
20/20 on Twitter

Clip - Sandra Rzucek says CW's behavior was "cold as ice" and "not responding" for a couple of weeks, maybe a month
20/20 on Twitter

Clip - Sandra Rzucek says the Devil comes to you in any shape, size or form
20/20 on Twitter

Clip - Sandra Rzuck says they were amazingly happy
World News Tonight on Twitter

More texts at the link: Texts Reveal Shanann Watts’ Marital Unhappiness With Chris Watts

The texts, released Friday, log a conversation that Shanann Watts had with a friend about her anxiety about her growing family and a lack of connection with Chris Watts.

Phrasing Shanann used includes “I can’t do this alone,” “I’m not happy” and “I can’t do this.”
2018-273-s3-text-msgs-26.png

Shanann also describes frustrations with her mother- and father-in-law, saying that “Chris is so submissive and gives in so easy,” referring to an incident where Chris’s mother-in-law gave Celeste certain foods, against Shanann’s wishes for healthreasons. Shanann also mentions that she’s been fighting her in-laws influence on Chris, and his submissiveness to them, for the length of their relationship.

2018-273-s3-text-msgs-37.png

Another text message describes a lack of physical affection between Chris and Shanann, and her growing frustration.

2018-273-s3-text-msgs-38.png
Reading these new texts is truly heart breaking.

Chris Watts Was 'Cold as Ice' Before Triple Murders — and What Wife's Mom Told Her Before She Died
Shanann Watts’ parents knew her marriage was having problems and that her husband of nearly six years, Chris Watts, had grown distant and unloving — but, her mother advised her, give him his space. She had no idea what he would do next.

“She just couldn’t understand why he was so cold,” Shanann’s mom, Sandra Rzucek, explained to ABC News in an episode of 20/20 airing Friday night.

“Nothing that was really — that I could physically see,” Frank told ABC. “Something wasn’t there, but [it] didn’t click to nobody.”

Sandra said the estrangement seemed to have been going on for a “few weeks, maybe a month.” Chris acted “just cold as ice,” she said, not replying, not responding.

“The Rzuceks are utterly devastated,” 20/20 co-anchor Amy Robach, who interviewed Frank and Sandra and others for the episode, tells PEOPLE. “They told me that in one night they lost all their grandchildren and their only daughter, a daughter they video chatted with every single day.”

“However,” Robach continues, “they have a strong faith in God and that, along with their son, is what is getting them through each day. They are speaking out because they want to set the record straight about Shanann.”

I find it very sad that Shannan's parents feel they have to "set the record straight" about their daughter. She is the victim. it is heartbreaking.

Not new videos but 9News just uploaded these today:

RAW: Chris Watts reacts to neighbor's surveillance footage

Shanann Watts surprises Chris Watts with pregnancy test

RAW: Bodycam video shows Chris Watts' arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics