GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same ex I referred to a moment ago pursued me relentlessly. Until I became pregnant. He ended our relationship a week to the day after finding out I was expecting. For some men I think it’s more about conquering a conquest than any actual emotional attachment. Once the woman is pregnant, she is officially “caught” and no longer interesting.
And he will no longer be the center of her universe once a baby comes along.

Re: rigor mortis

Her body position when found doesn't have to imply the position in which she died. My son didn't go into full rigor, and was therefore pliable, for almost 5 hours.

She looked ready for bed to me. I'd call what she was wearing a nightshirt. And if she came home tired, and knew she'd be up in a few hours with the girls, I could see not taking her makeup off.

Anyone see this one that just can out about 22 hours ago showing CW being put in prison? Thing is the camera say Oct. 4. Was the camera date wrong? Should it be Dec. 4. Additionally he has a very heavy beard.

Records: Christopher Watts’ co-worker went to site, looked for clues day after family’s disappearance
The day after Shanann Watts and her two daughters went missing, Troy McCoy found himself out at the site where their bodies eventually would be recovered.

McCoy, an Anadarko co-worker of Christopher Watts, didn't yet know Watts killed his wife and kids or that he placed the girls' bodies in separate oil tanks and buried his wife in a shallow grave at the rural tank battery north of Roggen.

But he had suspicions.

McCoy detailed those suspicions in an at-times emotional interview with law enforcement Aug. 17, saying he knew it looked bad that he was at the site Aug. 14, the day after Watts dumped the bodies.

BBM.

You'd THINK. However, I've seen personally and heard time and time again from others (my other online home is a relationship support board) that the cheating spouse is often SO angry at the betrayed spouse. Why? Maybe because they've been exposed for being a ****** person. They are angry at the betrayed spouse because once the affair is exposed it is known how awful they are, so the anger gets misplaced. Just my layman's theory. Happened to me, also.

Perhaps anger that they are there, "in the way", stopping the cheating spouse from getting their addictive like fix from the shiny new affair partner? Anger that they are reminding them of all their obligations that won't go away even if they do get a divorce? With Chris it seems like he may have had building resentment even before the affair as well (and idk if the other hookups were ever verified?)

Also, the "Dead Sea Scrolls" was the big exhibit at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science at the time. Taking your flavor of the week to whatever the big exhibit DMNS is featuring has been clueless dudes' go-to "classy date" since I was in high school at least. So probably neither one of them had an actual interest in that subject, he was just trying to appear cultured and intellectual by taking her on a pre-freaky-sex-date to the museum.

‘Once In A Lifetime’ Display Of Dead Sea Scrolls To Be Replaced Soon

::shrug:: Oh, Chris. He really did have no game, just like Shanann said.

She was telling CW about going to the museum on Sunday with her family while he was at the b-day party :)

Last edited:
I agree. There is no evidence pointing to this being a sudden act of rage. Only poor Bella was able to fight back, CeCe and Shanann were completely rendered helpless immediately. Evidence doesn't indicate a fight, struggle, or a rageful outburst after an "emotional conversation" in his words.
I believe this was completely premeditated. He knew exactly what he was going to do and when he was going to do it. jmo

Agreed. Not once did he do a Google search about how to find a divorce lawyer, how to get a divorce in Colorado, child custody in Colorado, etc. All his Google searches were related to his girlfriend. He never ever intended to divorce her but he clearly intended to be rid of her.

I think he was waiting on a window of opportunity i.e. a need to drive out to a site just like Cervi 319 that was remote, would be shut down soon, and whose tanks had recently been emptied and cleaned so no need to do that again anytime soon. When the opportunity came up he pounced on it. Or actually created the leak himself knowing he’d be called out to fix it.

He was so checked out of the marriage he didn’t remember there were two important events in the morning that Shanann would never miss: her OB/GYN appointment, and Bella‘s first day of kindergarten.

My guess is he was planning to return to the house in the afternoon, and come in through the back where he could sneak in unnoticed bc there were no neighboring security cameras and most of the houses were empty and waiting to be sold. Grab Shanann’s phone, drive her Lexus to a bridge or something and stage a double murder-suicide that everyone would of course believe without question because she was “bipolar.”

I mean he’s a supreme dumb dumb who would never have gotten away with it, but once again—and louder for the people in the back—thank the gods for her friends who got the police on the scene before he could get back to stage anything.

I think I read that one patch had the equivalent of one or one and a half cups of coffee. Three cups a day doesn't seem like a lot of caffeine to me. It may have helped him stay awake longer, but I don't see how it could effect behavior that much. It probably didn't help his anxiety much. Imo

I read recently, that 6 cups of coffee is good for you, which has been very different to previous reports.
The health benefits were also listed.
Sorry, but I didn't take note of the article, to present it here.

I just watched part of the HLN special.

CW is beyond Crazy and understanding. He was like a little child being questioned.

IMO
I also watched the HLN special. They really did a good job showing the most important parts of the interviews, and the subtitles for CW and RW were especially helpful. Not sure why they kept highlighting how he called NK his "sexy empanada" though. Yuck

I find it interesting that the woman police interrogator was wearing a black and white striped sweater that kind of looked like prison garb. I wonder if that was intentional.

Thank you.
You answered my question, unknowingly, as I asked before, why folk kept noting her stripes.
I only remembered orange outfits in prison.

I also watched the HLN special. They really did a good job showing the most important parts of the interviews, and the subtitles for CW and RW were especially helpful. Not sure why they kept highlighting how he called NK his "sexy empanada" though. Yuck

Every time I see that I am reminded of the little hot apple pies at Taco Bell.

I agree with your thinking Tortoise, as with your other post about CW being enmeshed with his Dad, this unspoken alliance against Mama Watts since he was a little boy and then, transferred to Shanann. jmo
What unspoken alliance against Mama Watts? Didn't his father unfriend CW on facebook after the nut incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels