GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

Ah. I took a break early on, and hard as it may be to believe, I have only seen the Watts on a one or two interviews. I hadn't seen anything that wasn't on par with how Shanann's parents diss them. ( not Chris, just his parents). I take it I missed a bunch! :/ uhg.

Again, as I posted up thread, a very, very incompatible set of in-laws at any rate.
I don't want to repeat the disgusting things that were said, but it was bad enough that the Rzuceks felt compelled to issue a statement in defense of their daughter.

Chris Watts' parents break their silence
Early Tuesday morning, the parents of Shanann Watts — Frank and Sandra Rzucek — responded to the Watts' family interview. Their statement reads:

“Shanann Watts was a faithful wife, and the most gentle and loving mother in the world to her children Bella, Celeste, and Nico. She was also the best daughter any parent could ever hope for. Shanann was a wonderful soul.

Everyone who knew Shanann knows this to be true. Even Chris Watts knows this to be true. Yet Chris Watts still chose to murder Shanann, Bella, Celeste, and Nico. Chris Watts still chose to dump the bodies of his own family in oil tanks. And Chris Watts still chose to lie about it until he could lie no more. He pled (sic) guilty to murdering his family because he is guilty.

Monday evening, the parents of Chris Watts gave an interview in which they attempted to defend their son. In doing so, they felt the need to make vicious, grotesque and utterly false statements about Shanann. Their false statements, however hurtful and inaccurate, will never alter the truth about Shanann, and will never alter the truth about the crimes committed by their son, Chris Watts.

Shanann’s memory and reputation deserves to be protected. And her family is fully prepared to do so.”

TONIGHT, MONDAY MARCH 11TH 9:00 PM EASTERN JOIN US LIVE FOR WEBSLUETHS RADIO. CALL IN AT (713) 955-0606 AND JOIN US AS WE VENT ABOUT THE LATEST AWFUL STORY COMING FROM BABY KILLER CHRIS WATTS

It's beyond sickening.

Why did Chris Watts decide to go into detail about what happened when he killed his entire family?

Shanann Watt's parents were on Dr. Phil today. We'll be discussing their thoughts and feelings about Chris and how his need to confess even more gruesome details has affected their family.

Joining us will be our verified attorney and all around genius when it comes to all things true crime Gitana

Webslueths Mod Liltexan will be with us as well as Levi Page

Hopefully a friend of Shanann's and more.

Call in as we broadcast live 9:00 PM EASTERN. Our number is (713) 955-0606

LISTEN THE SHOW LIVE RIGHT HERE

Let's vent tonight, shall we?

Can this appalling criminal go any lower? Yes, I bet he can.

TONIGHT LIVE WEBSLEUTHS PODCAST/CHRIS WATTS LATEST CONFESSION

I don't want to repeat the disgusting things that were said, but it was bad enough that the Rzuceks felt compelled to issue a statement in defense of their daughter.

Early Tuesday morning, the parents of Shanann Watts — Frank and Sandra Rzucek — responded to the Watts' family interview. Their statement reads:

“Shanann Watts was a faithful wife, and the most gentle and loving mother in the world to her children Bella, Celeste, and Nico. She was also the best daughter any parent could ever hope for. Shanann was a wonderful soul.

Everyone who knew Shanann knows this to be true. Even Chris Watts knows this to be true. Yet Chris Watts still chose to murder Shanann, Bella, Celeste, and Nico. Chris Watts still chose to dump the bodies of his own family in oil tanks. And Chris Watts still chose to lie about it until he could lie no more. He pled (sic) guilty to murdering his family because he is guilty.

Monday evening, the parents of Chris Watts gave an interview in which they attempted to defend their son. In doing so, they felt the need to make vicious, grotesque and utterly false statements about Shanann. Their false statements, however hurtful and inaccurate, will never alter the truth about Shanann, and will never alter the truth about the crimes committed by their son, Chris Watts.

Shanann’s memory and reputation deserves to be protected. And her family is fully prepared to do so.”
“I’ll take things that never should have had to happen, for 500 Alex.”

Last edited:
The Rzucek’s clearly believe this was premeditated.

They talk about how much they liked him up until this happened. They never thought Shanann was in danger.

They think the affair changed him.

Until they saw his news interview, they didn’t suspect him.

Sandy wanted to fly there immediately after seeing that.

“He wanted a new life, so he took away your life.” -Dr. Phil.

But how could an affair change him from a good loving father to a cold calculated psychopath? It had to always an issue and he wore a mask of normalness.

But how could an affair change him from a good loving father to a cold calculated psychopath? It had to always an issue and he wore a mask of normalness.

Part of what goes on with psychopaths is that they will be nice and can appear fully functional and normal so long as the situation they’re in suits their desires. When they can’t get what they want, they think of other people in terms of disposal. It doesn’t even mean they hate those people they get rid of. It just means they were in the way.

The affair didn’t change his nature, but it did turn his family into an obstacle. He set about to remove the obstacle.

Obviously that’s not how I see the victims. It’s sort of how I think it looks to this kind of person. I’ve seen quite a lot of disposals, but they aren’t always murderous. They can be very cold, heartless, cruel firings and divorces—as long as those solutions allow the person to get their way.

WOW! K, so that explains it. Almost glad I missed a lot then. I had my only daughter late in life, (42), she is 13 now, and I have loved every second of her life, no exaggeration, even the harder moments. When the case first broke, I saw the big smiles, little dresses, pigtails and love...
I simply had to step away. I could not face this case. But neither could I just forget it! I know myself better than that, but it took a good while before felt ready to find out what happened to them. :eek::mad::(

I know they used adhesive rollers in CW's truck to collect hairs, fibers, etc. but I don't see how that much hair would be in the truck when she was wrapped in a sheet with trash bags over her head and feet.

According to Pat Lalama on Ashleigh Banfield, though, they found hundreds of hairs. o_O I don't think I ever saw it in either doc dump but I may have missed it.

CNN.com - Transcripts
LALAMA: Well, there`s a lot of evidentiary information as you know, the story about hundreds of hairs being found inside Chris Watts` truck, which is going to be significant one way or the other.

MOO
TY PommyMommy . I missed that as well.

WOW! K, so that explains it. Almost glad I missed a lot then. I had my only daughter late in life, (42), she is 13 now, and I have loved every second of her life, no exaggeration, even the harder moments. When the case first broke, I saw the big smiles, little dresses, pigtails and love...
I simply had to step away. I could not face this case. But neither could I just forget it! I know myself better than that, but it took a good while before felt ready to find out what happened to them. :eek::mad::(

The Rzucek family has had so much insult added to an inconceivable amount of injury. My heart aches just thinking about it. I have no idea how they are supposed to cope with it.

The affair didn’t turn him into a psychopath, it merely triggered him into revealing himself.

It was always there.
Toward the end of the prison interview, he says he wants to become a mentor to other prisoners. Made the interviewers speechless. Me too. No words. This, just after describing how little Bella begged for her life - No, Daddy, No.
He really is a psychopath.

I think this started at a very young age, and CW was shaped to a large extent, by his mother.

No woman would have been good enough for him, and she certainly turned up his stress level, and Shanann’s, by being a nasty and vindictive presence.

He didn’t get the way he is, without a little help along the way.

Question is, could she have shaped him differently?

To mold an anxious, painfully shy, introverted child into someone more open means to open your house to female friends who would bring in children of the same age that would be more outgoing. But for this, you yourself have to be outgoing and social. Let us say, had any of CW's kids inherited his shyness, Shanann with her ability to socialize could have mitigated a lot because she would have always be surrounded by friends with their kids.

Too often the reason why children who have some genetic shyness and empathy problems come up the way they are is because they are raised by parents with similar issues who either do not notice the kids' deficits or, more likely, can not overcome their own.

I suspect part of the problems with raising CW is that his parents' house was a lonely place.

Yes, this happened. I have been on this thread since the very beginning,as a friend of a friend had us praying for Shan'ann before it was even a thread.

I'll give another confirmation that yes, this did happen, just in case there is anyone who has any doubts. I've been on this thread since day one and I also witnessed what was said with my own two eyes.

I dont know what to think. I would have thought a psychopath would have gotten off on a long trial and not have pled guilty.

Hey, I’m at the outer limits of what I know, but imo this would depend on whether a trial aligned with what he wanted and how he wanted others to see him.

There do seem to be some psychopaths who really enjoy making others suffer because it boosts their feeling of being in control or clever or something. Since CW has such a deeply ingrained nice-guy image, this might not work for him.

I don’t know if he would have been very forthcoming if the agents had not made it seem like what he told them would be kept mostly private.

Question is, could she have shaped him differently?

To mold an anxious, painfully shy, introverted child into someone more open means to open your house to female friends who would bring in children of the same age that would be more outgoing. But for this, you yourself have to be outgoing and social. Let us say, had any of CW's kids inherited his shyness, Shanann with her ability to socialize could have mitigated a lot because she would have always be surrounded by friends with their kids.

Too often the reason why children who have some genetic shyness and empathy problems come up the way they are is because they are raised by parents with similar issues who either do not notice the kids' deficits or, more likely, can not overcome their own.

I suspect part of the problems with raising CW is that his parents' house was a lonely place.

I don’t think it’s either factually accurate or appropriate in any way to equate introversion with psychopathy. He didn’t murder his wife because he was introverted (not shy: introverted, please). He didn’t cold-heartedly murder his daughter while she begged him not to because he was introverted.

I don’t think it’s either factually accurate or appropriate in any way to equate introversion with psychopathy. He didn’t murder his wife because he was introverted (not shy: introverted, please). He didn’t cold-heartedly murder his daughter while she begged him not to because he was introverted.
IMO, some of the most empathetic people that I have have ever met have been shy and introverted. CW is a monster..PERIOD....

Toward the end of the prison interview, he says he wants to become a mentor to other prisoners. Made the interviewers speechless. Me too. No words. This, just after describing how little Bella begged for her life - No, Daddy, No.
He really is a psychopath.

Makes you wonder if he was born that way with an impairment in his brain or his nurturing or lack of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53