CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I'm new on this thread, but not to the case. I would like to know if any of you think that CW might be innocent of at least killing the girls, and/or if he had help?
Why would a person confess to murdering babies, giving detail after detail. If he was not guilty? Do you recall that Watts said, on audio Feb 18, 2019, that Bella "just grunted here and there" as he snuffed her life out? He confessed in a court of law, voluntarily, near Thanksgiving 2018, having previously confessed to his friends and to his attorneys. THEN, he confessed all over again to the FBI, CBI, and Frederick Police on Feb 18 2019.

He had plenty of time to do it, and he lied and lied afterwards to the FBI, etc. While the skin of his babies was peeling off as they sank in toxic crude oil. Their tiny fingernails peeled off along with the sheath of skin that had covered their arms. Hazmat workers had to RE-ENTER the tanks to retrieve the skin of Bella, which sloughed off as they took her crude oil soaked body out of the tanks so the Rzuceks could bury the 4 and 3 year olds respectfully after their hero father murdered them. And the funeral was without an open coffin as they were too inflammable and toxic to unseal the little coffins.

He began confessing (he admits) to friends and his attorneys about 1 Sept. And the lawyers kept copious notes of that confession, he said. After he was sentence in November, he wrote letters, in his own handwriting, confessing many details to the way he murdered his wife and babies, confessing all over again on paper, a book was published detailing his own written confessions. And showing copies of the letters he wrote.

Cece was still in diapers.

“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time."
~Maya Angelou

IMO

Last edited:
Some types of people I will never understand like those that defend Chris Watts or Betty Broderick. All you have to do is watch his confessions. You can clearly see where he only blames Shannan when the investigator gives him that idea. She plants that seed and he grew it. I can't be sure but I also believe he makes mention of it during his interview later in jail that she gave him that idea. Just because he doesn't look like Chad Daybell doesn't mean he isn't twice as evil. JMO.

Some types of people I will never understand like those that defend Chris Watts or Betty Broderick. All you have to do is watch his confessions. You can clearly see where he only blames Shannan when the investigator gives him that idea. She plants that seed and he grew it. I can't be sure but I also believe he makes mention of it during his interview later in jail that she gave him that idea. Just because he doesn't look like Chad Daybell doesn't mean he isn't twice as evil. JMO.

I was so po'd at the investigator when she planted that idea in his head!!! I am like, what are you doing???????

Giving him a fake out so he'd confess to a murder

I understand that but I don't like it-- she gave him an idea that he could have used had he gone to trial, and some jurors might have bought it- I just don't agree with it- I know they finally got him to confess- but at the same time, that strategy could have backfired--

I understand that but I don't like it-- she gave him an idea that he could have used had he gone to trial, and some jurors might have bought it- I just don't agree with it- I know they finally got him to confess- but at the same time, that strategy could have backfired--
I somewhat agree, they did get the result they wanted but there was a risk, they wanted to find the bodies and charge him, but it's different to them painting the victim as the aggressor or sympathy for CW, they gave him a scenario, they gave him a way out as the good guy (in his mind and his supporters), that was very difficult to hear and I wish they hadn't chosen it. jmo

i think she did that as an ends to the means or however you say that phrase. We didn't have official confirmation that everyone was in fact dead yet and even though he lied, it did reveal there was no rescue to be had. I still hate it, even though I understand why she asked him that way, because later, the trolls latched on to that and disparaged her name further.

As for another person's involvement, I think it only goes as far as NK giving him an ultimatum on that 111 minute phone call but CW was planning the murders for weeks, if not months, imo.

No. Everything falls in line to his confession and the evidence.
From what I could see after studying parts of the case, a lot doesn't fall in line with his confession. And also, how did he technically have the time to do all that by himself? Honestly, it's this last question that's made me question whether he acted alone or not...

What do you think?

I don't believe that he killed his daughters. Also, I'm not 100% convinced that he physically killed his wife either. I'm not saying that he's innocent or that he didn't play a role in the killings, but rather that he didn't kill those children himself, and perhaps not even his wife. He certainly had help, in my opinion.

I know that he confessed to doing all that (SW first, and eventually the girls too) but his confessions don't match the evidence on many things. There are a lot of strange details in this case and the more you dig, the weirder it gets. This is why I thought that I would ask you guys here what you think about it.

Amber put herself at risk to help the investigation.
NK put distance between herself and the investigation to cover herself

NK definitely seemed more worried about her personal image (or her personal freedom) than helping LE.

Why would a person confess to murdering babies, giving detail after detail. If he was not guilty? Do you recall that Watts said, on audio Feb 18, 2019, that Bella "just grunted here and there" as he snuffed her life out? He confessed in a court of law, voluntarily, near Thanksgiving 2018, having previously confessed to his friends and to his attorneys. THEN, he confessed all over again to the FBI, CBI, and Frederick Police on Feb 18 2019.

He had plenty of time to do it, and he lied and lied afterwards to the FBI, etc. While the skin of his babies was peeling off as they sank in toxic crude oil. Their tiny fingernails peeled off along with the sheath of skin that had covered their arms. Hazmat workers had to RE-ENTER the tanks to retrieve the skin of Bella, which sloughed off as they took her crude oil soaked body out of the tanks so the Rzuceks could bury the 4 and 3 year olds respectfully after their hero father murdered them. And the funeral was without an open coffin as they were too inflammable and toxic to unseal the little coffins.

He began confessing (he admits) to friends and his attorneys about 1 Sept. And the lawyers kept copious notes of that confession, he said. After he was sentence in November, he wrote letters, in his own handwriting, confessing many details to the way he murdered his wife and babies, confessing all over again on paper, a book was published detailing his own written confessions. And showing copies of the letters he wrote.

Cece was still in diapers.

“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time."
~Maya Angelou

IMO

I used to believe that too. Why would someone confess to killing his wife and daughters if he didn't? I think he was and still is protecting someone. And, just to be clear, I'm not saying that he's innocent, but rather that he either didn't physically do it and/or that he had help. I don't believe that things went down the way he said, or the way Rourke publicized it.

Do you remember how, when he talked to his father in the interrogation room, he said "I don't want to protect her"? This here is a sign that there is something the world doesn't know. Otherwise, why would he say that? And also, I don't believe that he had the time to do it all by himself if we follow the official narrative.

And by the way, I'm no CW fan-girl, or nothing of that kind. I just like to take cases apart and try and make sense of the inconsistencies. And this one has way too many of them. JMO.

I used to believe that too. Why would someone confess to killing his wife and daughters if he didn't? I think he was and still is protecting someone. And, just to be clear, I'm not saying that he's innocent, but rather that he either didn't physically do it and/or that he had help. I don't believe that things went down the way he said, or the way Rourke publicized it.

Do you remember how, when he talked to his father in the interrogation room, he said "I don't want to protect her"? This here is a sign that there is something the world doesn't know. Otherwise, why would he say that? And also, I don't believe that he had the time to do it all by himself if we follow the official narrative.

And by the way, I'm no CW fan-girl, or nothing of that kind. I just like to take cases apart and try and make sense of the inconsistencies. And this one has way too many of them. JMO.
When he said, "I don't want to protect her," it was just before he threw SW under the bus for murdering her own children. He was trying to deflect blame from himself. I think you're overthinking it all. We all read the evidence files.

How could it have backfired?

If the case went to trial, he would have gone with any lie available regardless of what LE said in the interrogation room. If anything, its better to get him to lie on the spot on camera, rather than give him months to come up with a better version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member