Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t find it in the AA but it came up at day 1 of the Preliminary Hearing:

Thanks. First that I've heard of Alex Walker. He likes pizza. He was promoted to commander June 2020. Here are the lead detectives in June 2020 at another BBq party. Walker and Cahill in the rear.

Cahills' internal affairs investigation interview. He talks with Barry's defense atty more than the Sheriff DA's office. He spoke with IE on phone night before his testimony in the PH. He knew he was either losing his job or being demoted at this time. Money would be front of mind.

He also explains his relationship with his wife. She is his best friend. They are separated.

Cahill wrote the AA and was lead investigator for the CBI.

Attachments

• MORPHEW D17C EXHB.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
I've been looking through pictures of Barry, that is not as weird as it may sound o_O , it's his wedding ring you see, was looking for pictures of him wearing it. In my mind, if you really truly do still love your missing wife and are still actively looking for her (although you may now live in Denver and you sold your house and must be doing all these searches privately and in the dead of night because no one anywhere seems to know of any active searches carried out by you) and if you really truly are innocent AANNNDDD if your marriage vows are that important to you that you feel the need to state 'that marrying me is for life' (not verbatim but pretty close to what he said, iirc) then you'd wear your wedding ring, right?
Wedding ring in this one - to be expected but shows he did wear one

1680027975285.png

And this one - would expect this too, and again, shows he wore one

1680028041437.png

NO wedding ring in this one, and this one is from THE ONLY NATIONAL Interview you've done, where you declare you still love your missing wife and want her to be found

1680028220621.png
WHERE IS THE RING? and WHEN did he decide to not wear his wedding ring?

Not a big deal maybe considering he started seeing SD in October ( :cool: ) and will most likely mean nothing but behaviourally and emotionally, jmo and moo it does mean something. He knows she isn't coming back. And how does he know that..... MOO

Cahills' internal affairs investigation interview. He talks with Barry's defense atty more than the Sheriff DA's office. He spoke with IE on phone night before his testimony in the PH. He knew he was either losing his job or being demoted at this time. Money would be front of mind.

He also explains his relationship with his wife. She is his best friend. They are separated.

Cahill did not write the AA .

7BEBE53C-F5F1-4E55-A839-F9D3DF50EF6C.jpeg

I fail to see what Cahill's relationship with his wife has to do with Suzanne's murder.

With respect, you are incorrect. Alex Walker wrote the AA. If you recall Cahill was putting together the evidence, but Walker wrote the Affidavit.

He is not separated from his wife, they are not married.

I am not sure what you are inferring re money, are you saying that the defence bribed him?

ETA link to AA https://www.courts.state.co.us/user.../21CR78/21cr78 Morphew Redacted Affidavit.pdf

I've been looking through pictures of Barry, that is not as weird as it may sound o_O , it's his wedding ring you see, was looking for pictures of him wearing it. In my mind, if you really truly do still love your missing wife and are still actively looking for her (although you may now live in Denver and you sold your house and must be doing all these searches privately and in the dead of night because no one anywhere seems to know of any active searches carried out by you) and if you really truly are innocent AANNNDDD if your marriage vows are that important to you that you feel the need to state 'that marrying me is for life' (not verbatim but pretty close to what he said, iirc) then you'd wear your wedding ring, right?
Wedding ring in this one - to be expected but shows he did wear one

View attachment 411695

And this one - would expect this too, and again, shows he wore one

View attachment 411696

NO wedding ring in this one, and this one is from THE ONLY NATIONAL Interview you've done, where you declare you still love your missing wife and want her to be found

View attachment 411699
WHERE IS THE RING? and WHEN did he decide to not wear his wedding ring?

Not a big deal maybe considering he started seeing SD in October ( :cool: ) and will most likely mean nothing but behaviourally and emotionally, jmo and moo it does mean something. He knows she isn't coming back. And how does he know that..... MOO
There is a ring in this picture. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/1680028041437-png.411696/

I am surprised he even wore one given his job. I have noticed in the past 5 years or so that many young men have moved to silicon-ish rings who desire the symbolism or a wedding ring and safety of a breakaway ring.
I'm surprised he wore one too, not because of the reason you mentioned though but because I feel he is a philandering so and so who thinks he is literally God's gift to women, if only he knew.

Also, I feel his marriage vows meant bugger all to him, he murdered his wife, got his grubby wedding ringless paws on her money, sold their home and started a relationship with another woman 20 weeks after the "love of his life" mysteriously disappeared, and HASN'T searched for her since his release from jail - MOO

Suzanne was better than him in every way imaginable and he knew it, he knew what everyone else saw in her. He stole everything from her.

ebm

Last edited:
I'm surprised he wore one too, not because of the reason you mentioned though but because I feel he is a philandering so and so who thinks he is literally God's gift to women, if only he knew.

Also, I feel his marriage vows meant bugger all to him, he murdered his wife, got his grubby wedding ringless paws on her money, sold their home and started a relationship with another woman 20 weeks after the "love of his life" mysteriously disappeared, and HASN'T searched for her since his release from jail - MOO

Suzanne was better than him in every way imaginable and he knew it, he knew what everyone else saw in her. He stole everything from her.

ebm
Day 1: I’m done.
Day 3: Can I have my money.
Day 4: My last day alive.
MOO

Last edited:
"The fallacy of non sequitur (“it does not follow”) occurs when there is not even a deceptively plausible appearance of valid reasoning, because there is an obvious lack of connection between the given premises and the conclusion drawn from them."

Encyclopedia Brittanica

You are going to be the last person standing, even on WS, with your dedication to logic, rationality and truth.

The way you put things warms my heart.

ebm

And don’t forget his statement that men only need sex and all is good in their lives!

Suzanne said Barry hit her and made her nose bleed. He admitted he "clipped her" and was sorry.She was scared for her life. No text or calls between BM and SM from feb to may (im done text). She is murdered, BM says they are happily married. Llama rules her own words inadmissible at trial. Something about all male investigators and judges failing to notice the elephant in the room .

Suzanne said Barry hit her and made her nose bleed. He admitted he "clipped her" and was sorry.She was scared for her life. No text or calls between BM and SM from feb to may (im done text). She is murdered, BM says they are happily married. Llama rules her own words inadmissible at trial. Something about all male investigators and judges failing to notice the elephant in the room .

I don't know whether it is about a...be it. If somebody wrote to LS, might help..?

Last edited by a moderator:

IMOO The elephant in the room failing to notice the elephant in the room. MOO

I don't know whether it is about a...be it. If somebody wrote to LS, might help..?
They knew because Barry told them. They also knew Barry had showed up at workplaces with facial scratches. And she has showed up one time and was very angry with him according to the LE interviews we are privvy to. I think prosecution did not want this trial to be about Suzanne and Barry’s failing marriage. But they had to get her affair out in the open so it didn’t come back to them with defense controlling the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member