Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputy then asks for someone to contact the hospital. The deputy then moved the bike off the hillside and laid the bike back down. Deputies are chatting on the video about how close the bike is to the house. They are also talking about scenarios as to what might have happened.

Deputy then asks for someone to contact the hospital. The deputy then moved the bike off the hillside and laid the bike back down. Deputies are chatting on the video about how close the bike is to the house. They are also talking about scenarios as to what might have happened.

Tweet:
It is dusk. The deputies are perplexed as to how the bike could get here.

We hear their chatter. “I don't know if she was coming down and lost control or got exhausted and fell over the edge.” It is dusk. Very tough terrain with logs, grass, hills, rocks.

Do I need to post these tweets - or will you be doing them? Don't want to post double...

Didn't GD state that he arrived as the deputies were bringing the bike up the hill? I believe this is when he said he had to sort of scold them about handling potential evidence, and treating the bike recovery scene as a crime scene. I wonder if they have this convo recorded on the body cams?

ETA He says it here at 2:44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members