Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #72 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the daughters would say what their father told them. I don't believe that she stole $70,000. The only way that I would believe it if it ended up in her secret bank account, which hasn't been touched, btw.

JMO.
I kind of hope that the money IS in that account and that it's been frozen and Barry can't touch it. That would really chap his behind. MOO.

Does anyone know where to find either the video or the photo where Suzanne and a bunch of her friends are standing in the PP house kitchen around the island? I can see the picture clearly in my head, but cannot locate it and at this point I can't remember if it was a video or a still shot. Help please! TIA!

There's a photo of Suzanne and her daughters with kitchen/Island in background, seemed to be a celebration of some sort iirc think there's a balloon, but there is a big bunch of flowers in pic also, want to say red roses? But am not 100% sure on that

This was the last post on the previous thread, and I still have this question....

How do we know that the SM sunbathing photo wasn't from the previous summer?
This would mean SM wasn't ACTUALLY (or likely) sunbathing on the date she went missing.

Attachments

• A35D96B9-90BA-4E17-8452-DEAE765E2969.jpeg
    A35D96B9-90BA-4E17-8452-DEAE765E2969.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 34
Does anyone else think that on the Saturday, BM parked further away from house than typical, wouldn't Suzanne have heard him pull up - the house seems to be in a quiet place and road traffic would be heard clearly?

Also, when Suzanne's phone last pings 'far from morphew home ' at 4.20am ish (can't remember exact time) - anyone else wonder how far MG lived from morphew home, cos she thought she heard his truck round that time outside hers.

This was the last post on the previous thread, and I still have this question....

This would mean SM wasn't ACTUALLY (or likely) sunbathing on the date she went missing.

Interesting…

She was chatting with her lover, JL, via message app. I assume she told him in text what she was doing? Maybe he confirmed?

I have a sibling who lives out that way. Kind of, yes. Within laws, of course.
I was born and raised in Michigan before moving to the south. One year we had a squirrel stuck in the garage eating at the wire of a car shot it with what I thought was a BB gun but thinking back might have been a pellet gun. No way in hell he would need a tranquilizer better chance of seeing T. rex walk down Main Street than him using a tranquilizer for a squirrel.

The meta data on a digital image says when it was taken

I might be crazy too-I swear I saw a pic a long time ago with a nice Apple Watch-not a Fitbit, but a good Apple Watch with a nicer band, maybe a gold one?
Is SM's FB still available? DM is usually my first stop for photos followed by a female YT blogger. The name rhymes with under. Personally, I'm not remembering the watch.

The Stove & Spa Store

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1425215042937556992?s=21

#BarryMorphew had a convo with Janelle and Colton Nebal at the store, according to Neilsen. She is questioning Agent Grusing on his timeline. On May 8, Morphew sent a message to Colton around 1:18 p.m. about getting his hot tub fixed. Asking when he could come out to the home.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1425214447237402625?s=21

According to an employee at Salida Stove and Spa, Neilsen said from an interview with investigator Derek Graham #BarryMorphew visited on May 9 between 4 and 5:30 p.m. That there was nothing unusual about his demeanor.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1425215332575236096?s=21

There were 19 miles that were unaccounted for when #BarryMorphew went to Broomfield. Neilsen said this Salida Stove and Spa trip could account for 18 miles.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1425216430212096003?s=21

At 2:45 p.m. #BarryMorphew did something terrible to his wife and then went to get his hot tub fixed?" Neilsen asked. Agent Grusing responded, "I don't think their timing is accurate." (referring to Salida Stove and Spa)

At 30:30 JP. “ Weeks and weeks later when I talked to the owners, the husband and wife.. and mentioned chlorine.. they looked at each other “.

A
t 21:00. “ Some business owners are afraid to talk to LE or afraid it might hurt their business “.

https://youtu.be/A0uufBsxrbw

I believe the prosecution's photo exhibit was referenced at the preliminary hearing as SM's last, "proof of life."

Appears to me that LE was able to provide the date/time and also when she transmitted the picture to her affair partner.

The defense responded by calling this "SM's drunk eyes" photo.

“I’m done”: Texts between Suzanne and Barry Morphew reveal troubled marriage | FOX21 News Colorado

The photo was sent to Libler, going to contain its creation date in its electronic tag.

Yes. Thank you.
Lauren Sharf

" May 9, #BarryMorphews phone is pinged near the river behind his home. Investigators asked why this was, his response was, “I was looking for a turkey that Mallory had shot some time ago.” 11:50 a.m. – 12:50 a.m."

So was this ever confirmed to be 11:50am or could it have been 1150pm to 1250am? I also could see it being 1150am to 1250pm.

From the ABC news link:

... They allege that her husband discovered the communications and killed her in a rage
. ...

I've never seen this reported by any other source.
Wow, Carol McKinley's name is on that piece, I respect her as a journalist. What do you think, does she have an inside source, or is this strictly her opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB