Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dapper Dan took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves.
Per Lauren.

I hope Barry is feeling the heat of justice bearing down on his neck. I would love to see him sweat during this Preliminary Hearing that's not going so good for him thus far. :D

This is the type of evidence usually heard by a Grand Jury in many states and jurisdictions before they'll issue a True Bill of Indictments to the DAs Office.

Last edited:
I don't put much stock in the fact that the deputy didn't measure the scratch marks. That can be digitally done using the photos....LE graphic artists can do a more accurate measurement than the deputy could with a tape measure.
Maybe it’s the nuance-he may not have been the person to measure the scratches. May have been someone else’s job. Then his answer is indeed correct. Some other dude measured.

Wasn't Suzanne part of a class or group educating or teaching about domestic violence?
I read that many threads back. If so, wouldn't she know not to "up the stakes" in her own situation?

Her brother Andrew shared that he learned Suzanne was "working with domestic abuse meetings" or something like that. I recall it was worded oddly. Some speculated she was attending for herself, others suggested it was a church or community volunteer thing.

This may be petty to address right now - but I'm still fuming over BM tranquilizing deer and sawing off their horns. Hello ... rutting season-deer with no horns :mad:
No telling what he actually did to Suzanne, he's inhuman :(
I totally agree. And shooting every chipmunk he sees? Who does that?

He is a very cruel, heartless person. And it is the defense that is showing that part of his nature. His own excuses are showing us what kind of a callous, blood thirsty creep he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase