Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

When BM was talking with TD, it sounded to me that BM felt there is something about the position of the bike that he assumed anyone seeing it would automatically assume she was attacked or abducted while on a bike ride. I think it may have been simply the front tire pointing back up toward the road.

Unfortunately for BM, its not just the position of the bike but the entire situation going back to at least Saturday and maybe even Friday that becomes very important in cases like this.
JMO
bbm
Agreed.
Remember they wanted footage from the 8th ?
There's a reason, we just aren't privy to it yet.

A couple of other takeaways from Tricia's awesome interview with Lauren Scharf:

LS states text conversation with SM Indiana friend stopped Saturday morning.

BM stated to LS that he moved to the condo for "privacy matters" and also having to do with (their) daughter.

LS has spoken with one daughter. According to "them" (perhaps BM and MM) LS states "they" want to keep "their" privacy.

BM worked on the "beach" job on Friday evening.

LS is very close to confirming where the Broomfield job was. She will be getting documents from the City of Broomfield either today or tomorrow (yesterday and today), where it was, how much it cost, what was supposed to be done.

A couple of other takeaways from Tricia's awesome interview with Lauren Scharf:

LS states text conversation with SM Indiana friend stopped Saturday morning.

BM stated to LS that he moved to the condo for "privacy matters" and also having to do with (their) daughter.

LS has spoken with one daughter. According to "them" (perhaps BM and MM) LS states "they" want to keep "their" privacy.

BM worked on the "beach" job on Friday evening.

LS is very close to confirming where the Broomfield job was. She will be getting documents from the City of Broomfield either today or tomorrow (yesterday and today), where it was, how much it cost, what was supposed to be done.
Sat. Morning?

Could morning be 12:30 to some?

Or are we getting a 3rd time she was last seen?

It's like his subconscious is busting out all over. For "last words," Most spouses (guilty or not guilty) would be able to give a generic answer "Nite nite, sweetie" or "Love you, see you in the morning", etc. etc. BM seems unable to do this and even unable to anticipate such a question, but also seems unable to come out with the truth, either.
This is super interesting to me. I am sure he has thought about that question since he was asked and how that was a big oopsy on his part. I bet he comes up with something and starts telling what her last words were to him trying to cover up the blunder to anyone that will still listen to him. He'll come up with something since he has an answer for everything.

It looks like BM has a couple of No-Name friends or maybe they are imaginary friends. Is he trying to throw someone else under the bus and save himself?

Thanks to everybody for their posts last night to catch us all up on the latest news.

I am on pins and needles waiting for the search. I so hope they find some clues and it would be a wonderful ending if they did find SM.

Good luck to all that are taking part. Our hearts are with all of you.

The "two people" message that BM wanted LS to deliver to her audience made me remember Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. There was the "good Anna" and there was the "bad Anna."
It is sad, IMO, that the "bad BM" prevailed here in real life.
Please let SM be found during the search this week.
MOO

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for this terrific interview Tricia did last night - here it is (thank you @swedeheart ) and I've also added it to her media thread
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks for reposting. I'm still catching up from last evening but I wanted to mention that LS did confirm it was TN and GD who approached MG, but she never did say which one of them spoke to her, and made the hush money comment, or the CBI/phone comment. This was the extent of that segment:

30:11
and uh so yeah it was trevor noel and
george davis that met with
um morgan gentile

Thanks for reposting. I'm still catching up from last evening but I wanted to mention that LS did confirm it was TN and GD who approached MG, but she never did say which one of them spoke to her, and made the hush money comment, or the CBI/phone comment. This was the extent of that segment:

30:11
and uh so yeah it was trevor noel and
george davis that met with
um morgan gentile
This is just speculation on my part. But I wonder....

Since LS has more of the interview and knows more, by listing Trevor first, could be an indication which man took the lead. moo

Last edited:
I am so thankful that AM is receiving so much support for these huge searchEs. This may have been mentioned by someone earlier, but I am reminded of the huge community search for Jayme Closs. I remember being breathless and getting chills down my spine when I viewed footage of the hundreds of cars waiting to enter the search area to help find her.

This active community participation is going to be such a Godsend to AM, his family & Suzanne’s loved ones ( and I hope to LE also). I am so impressed with AM.

God bless everyone who is assisting with these searches.

On a personal note about this, my ex son in law has seriously drug issues. That is his drug of choice. Between his binges when he's incarcerated or on probation he bulks up. It seems like it's a compulsive issue and one takes over when the other ends. It's been 25 years and still going back and forth between full blown addiction and bulking up. Addiction is a terrible issue. Just some personal perspective. moo
Thank you Paula. We’ve also dealt with addiction, done the family counseling so to me, this would explain BM’s behavior. I’ll never forget our former addict counselor saying “When we open our mouth we’re lying. We will do Anything to protect our addiction.”
It also explains his physique (Steroid arms), strange emotional outbursts, inability to think clearly and logically, missing time, lack of true emotion and empathy, narcissistic focus on himself and his desires and likely TBD missing or misused money.

So very true. I have seen it dozens of times. An entire park searched a number of times with trained searchers and dogs and the subject was finally found in the middle of a tall grass field. A missing vet from a veterans home found just over a fence line on private property that was barred from the search area. It's a long list.

Trackergd, what, then, might be done differently with searches? What is a good website where we can learn more about the science and nuance of searching for the missing?

Because, quite often, organized searches do seem to miss who is being looked for. People and dogs are not infallible--how is that mitigated during a search?

On that note, just an aside regarding the Morphew home search. In the photos from the realty site, from when the Morphew house was for sale, one photo showed a bedroom with a large attic access in the ceiling.

I know it isn't probable for SUZANNE to be in the house, but could someone go take another look in all the nooks and crannies of the house? Look under the insulation, etc., in the attic?

If SUZANNE was put in an oversize cooler, does anyone know how well decomposition odors would be contained?

I'll go check the Body Farm websites and report back if I find any info.

Thank you Paula. We’ve also dealt with addiction, done the family counseling so to me, this would explain BM’s behavior. I’ll never forget our former addict counselor saying “When we open our mouth we’re lying. We will do Anything to protect our addiction.”
It also explains his physique (Steroid arms), strange emotional outbursts, inability to think clearly and logically, missing time, lack of true emotion and empathy, narcissistic focus on himself and his desires and likely TBD missing or misused money.

it really would explain so much of his behavior. imo, it might also explain partial motive. remember, we had a personal friend of suzanne's here on websleuths that even said SM would have never been ok with it. could he have been in over his head with something, that could also explain a financial motive? i think it's important how emphatically and swiftly LS said "YES," when tricia asked if the drug rumors were true. jmo.

Please see the Fox 21 News article by Lauren Scharf and Sarah Hempelman at the link provided. SM's presumed appointment was for Monday May 18, 2020. I believe that to be true.
Also, this is the sole source of the information that BM did not support her during this time. The exact quote is:
" Her daughters (one or both) would always be with her for her treatments. I saw Barry come in once, he was not overly friendly and seemed to be uncomfortable there. That is not unusual as it’s often hard for loved ones to be there."
IMO

“You don’t just see beauty when Suzanne is around, you feel it”: Friends describe missing Chaffee County woman | FOX21 News Colorado
Ok. It was a week later. Still very soon after she disappeared and not something she would likely have voluntarily skipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502