CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaaaaay so now it's "gang-stalked" and a cocktail of drugs where there were MAYBE 2-3 before?

I...what?

Is it just me or has the mention of being "gang-stalked" never been brought up before? It was always "THE stalker" implying ONE person. Did I miss something?

Reading through the retrospective 'filter' of the blog is so very frustrating. The original autopsy report would go so far in clearing this up. But yet, it is kept behind the 'filter'.

Is it just me or has the mention of being "gang-stalked" never been brought up before? It was always "THE stalker" implying ONE person. Did I miss something?

The evolution / changing of this story...........

Early on the mother said there was a group involved.

It was in one of her comments.

This was my understanding as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does she have pictures of more than one "person"? Evidence of more than one person?

this is going to be very difficult to prove imhoo. (esp if she is going to try to now go back and file multiple complaints after the fact... that is what she stated on her blog entry a bit ago)

And that's the frustrating thing about the ENTIRE blog. Either put ALL of the info in the post to begin with, or edit it after the fact to reflect the conversations going on beneath. The story happening in the comments is just annoying at this point.

To me, and this is JUST my opinion, it seems that she ... "remembers" ... certain details well after the fact, and then it becomes gospel. I'm sorry but I'm leaning so far over the fence to skepticism that I'm in danger of falling off and hurting myself.

In my experience, when stories evolve as others become involved and comment, usually the original tale isn't quite as true as we would like to believe. And that is REALLY hard for me to admit in regards to THIS situation because I want so badly to believe what TI is telling us. But with every passing day, I believe her story less and less and less... I don't think I'm the only one feeling that way either :(

does she have pictures of more than one "person"? Evidence of more than one person?

this is going to be very difficult to prove imhoo. (esp if she is going to try to now go back and file multiple complaints after the fact... that is what she stated on her blog entry a bit ago)

I don't know what evidence she has. But the way I have read it is that one person did the physical stalking and at least one person covered for him.

She is female.

Remember when the police went to talk to him and she said he was sleeping then later told her mom that the police were there because M. was missing?

I guess I should go and start over reading so I can read every single comment too. And then have to do that over and over as more comments pop up? Ugh.

And that's the frustrating thing about the ENTIRE blog. Either put ALL of the info in the post to begin with, or edit it after the fact to reflect the conversations going on beneath. The story happening in the comments is just annoying at this point.

To me, and this is JUST my opinion, it seems that she ... "remembers" ... certain details well after the fact, and then it becomes gospel. I'm sorry but I'm leaning so far over the fence to skepticism that I'm in danger of falling off and hurting myself.

In my experience, when stories evolve as others become involved and comment, usually the original tale isn't quite as true as we would like to believe. And that is REALLY hard for me to admit in regards to THIS situation because I want so badly to believe what TI is telling us. But with every passing day, I believe her story less and less and less... I don't think I'm the only one feeling that way either :(

No I can tell you aren't the only one feeling that way and that is fine.

I don't share that opinion. I don't expect every detail to be perfect in the storytelling of something that happened a year ago.

I think she adds things when questions are asked........so we have some comments where she is trying to communicate the answers.

I'm just not quite as critical of all this..........I want to read the entire story. And I do think it is evolving.

It would be nice to see a pic of the whole house & where all the cameras were-so those who feel she was killed could figure out how this person could have got into the home..jmo

If she is going to file any complaints she needs some proof besides what she has presented so far to get it to go anywhere. Most of what she has told is how she thinks it could have happened.

No I can tell you aren't the only one feeling that way and that is fine.

I don't share that opinion. I don't expect every detail to be perfect in the storytelling of something that happened a year ago.

I think she adds things when questions are asked........so we have some comments where she is trying to communicate the answers.

I'm just not quite as critical of all this..........I want to read the entire story. And I do think it is evolving.

but is it evolving as it really occured or is it evolving with imput from others (like us) who are inadvertantly spinning the tale with our helpful questions and suggestions.

First it was 'stalker' then stalker + cover-upperer, now it's a gang but 2 does not a gang make.

If she is going to file any complaints she needs some proof besides what she has presented so far to get it to go anywhere. Most of what she has told is how she thinks it could have happened.

True. And because of that, I am wondering if that's why she's thinking she'll share only about 50% of those complaints on the blog? Maybe she's thinking she needs to protect some of the evidence that she's amassed to keep the info from being diluted/debunked, or from tipping her hand too much to the alleged perps... JMO

I agree the comments may be swaying the story and thats why it keeps morphing.

Wait, now it's 5 date-rape drugs found in her system? I thought we knew of 3 drugs, and that one was occasionally used as a date-rape drug? I don't mean any disrespect, because I've read my brother's autopsy report and lots of people would be confused by this stuff. However, we haven't seen the autopsy report or toxicology report, but I thought through Dr. Dobersen's letter and T's statements on the show that we had determined there was a total of 3 drugs in her system and the other 2 substances listed were metabolites of the breaking down of 2 of those drugs.

Also, I think maybe Dr. Kurtzman stating the levels were "insignificant" is being misconstrued as well. If he listed COD as suicide due to amitriptyline intoxication, then clearly he thinks the levels were high enough to cause death. I think what he may actually be referring to is how high the levels were, and in my research on how amitriptyline metabolizes I keep coming across how the postmortem levels could be falsely elevated. I think maybe he means that how high they are is insignificant in that sense.

My understanding was that there were 3 drugs in her system, and the metabolites of two of them. I'm not sure about the metabolite of Dalmane, but the metabolite of amitriptyline (nortripyline) is also a drug in itself - which was not believed to be given as a separate drug in this case. I believe that what "insignificant" means under these circumstances (circumstances of her death) is that there were other drugs in her system, but not enough of any one other than the amitriptyline to kill her.

I also remember reading, but not where, that Dr. D said that post-mortem release wouldn't cause the ratios that were found in her. He had said that the levels of the original drug and the levels of the metabolites would have been closer. MMO (my memory only!(

True. And because of that, I am wondering if that's why she's thinking she'll share only about 50% of those complaints on the blog? Maybe she's thinking she needs to protect some of the evidence that she's amassed to keep the info from being diluted/debunked, or from tipping her hand too much to the alleged perps... JMO

BBM

The hand has been tipped, cat out of the bag, from the first blog post. It seems that was the point. Just sayin'.

Here's everything I could find in the blog regarding dogs (another thing that's been nagging at me.)

Day 25
"It has been hard to understand why our big dog, Tessi (she is a 160 lb. Newfoundland, a Landseer), has never reacted to any of the noises that the stalker has made. The only time she barks or goes crazy is if she actually hears someone knock on the front door – which the stalker does not do. Morgan’s puppy is too young and has never barked or growled yet."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=784

Day 41
"I am woken at 1:45 by our dog Tessi. She has started to bark at the front door. She barks occasionally, but snores loudly far more often. I feel that if Tessi is barking it is something...Tessi is upset about something outside..."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1086

Day 42
"Sammy, our neighbors dog was always barking around the time our motion lights, outside Morgan’s room would go off, he was very protective and alert..."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1096

Day 47
"She was home shortly after that and we were lying in bed when our neighbor Rhonda called at 11:48pm. She had seen Morgan’s motion light go on, and her little dog was barking at that side of the house."

"But there were the motion lights Rhonda saw, and then lights that I saw go on. Rhonda’s dog had been barking, and Steve decided that in the future that will be enough."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1194

So it sounds as though the Ingram's dogs were not reliable barkers. I've had 4 dogs in my adult life, varying breeds, and have never experienced one who wouldn't bark at a stranger in the yard, on the porch, or coming into the house. They've never been trained. But I accept that there are probably dogs out there who wouldn't bark, and the Ingram's had two with laid back dispositions. I've never experienced it, but I get it.

But seems the neighbor's dog was a reliable barker. Did he bark on the night Morgan died? Did the neighbor notice other times when the dog was barking and the Ingrams weren't home, when the intruder possibly entered their home?

Something about the presence of 3 dogs between their home and the neighbor's home, not one of which seems to have alerted on the night Morgan died, is bugging me (with regards to the theory that the stalker ever entered the home or lurked around outside on a regular basis.)

Also, if Tessi barks when someone's at the door, did she bark when the stalker was on the porch? Or the time he was punching the code into the keypad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther