CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got B carved on her car...

Creeped out when she saw him....

<modsnip>

Definitely a back story here.

Yeah. I dont believe she walked in that room and just looking at him creeped her out so bad she ran from the room. Then when his name came up she turned white as a ghost.
Her reaction tells me he was the last person she expected to see in that room.

Yep. Add that to the car keying incident and IMO, something was likely going on that the Ingrams didn't get the full story about.

IF there was a stalking and murder, the motive could very well lie somewhere in that back story in my opinion. Even if it wasn't murder, it could have had something to do with what ultimately happened to Morgan.

Just reading the comments in the latest post on the blog and Morgans mum says,
" Morgan had no pills or remnants of pills in her stomach, but had been forced to have a date rape cocktail and it killed her".

How can she say she was forced to take a date rape drug?,i thought she had certain drugs in her system and that one of them can or has been used in the past as a date rape drug(in other cases)?.

The main drug was Amitriptyline and that is NOT a date rape drug. It doesn't make someone high and the symptoms of an overdose can include things like vomiting, agitation, convulsions, etc....

Most rapists wouldn't find vomiting or convulsions (which presumably could cause foaming at the mouth, loss of bladder/bowel control, etc...) to be all that sexy.

laurafairlie She feared him for a reason. Her reaction just wasnt the norm for someone you had never met. But she reacts terrified of him. Did he have something on M that made her fear him? Was her fear of him so great she started imagining he was stalking her? Maybe he did peek in on her a couple of times? Did she have something on him? Was he trying to silence her or was he sending a message he could expose her at any time? I do think there is a big mystery in that very relationship.And the key lies there to unlock the mystery of "was M pushed to suicide or was she murdered?"

laurafairlie She feared him for a reason. Her reaction just wasnt the norm for someone you had never met. But she reacts terrified of him. Did he have something on M that made her fear him? Was her fear of him so great she started imagining he was stalking her?

Anything is possible. I'm not convinced she wasn't stalked or harassed, especially in the beginning. Maybe every perceived incident wasn't someone attempting to stalk or harass, but I believe some were. It does seem that based on the last few blog posts, Morgan had a strong belief that she knew who the stalker was.

I know we can't really sleuth that avenue for understandable reasons, and I'm trying to stay within the rules, so I won't say much more about it, but IMO answers to at least some of the questions lie in whatever was going on that brought about the keying incident and why that encounter was so startling to Morgan.

laurafairlie She feared him for a reason. Her reaction just wasnt the norm for someone you had never met. But she reacts terrified of him. Did he have something on M that made her fear him? Was her fear of him so great she started imagining he was stalking her? Maybe he did peek in on her a couple of times? Did she have something on him? Was he trying to silence her or was he sending a message he could expose her at any time? I do think there is a big mystery in that very relationship.

Maybe she saw him stalking her before she said anything to her parents.Maybe she didn't know him till that night and she became scared.Just my thought at this moment...

Morgan gets dressed and sneaks out and goes back to the party. There she is drugged. Someone helps sneak her back in because she is messed up and starting to show it.This would make more sense and support moms claim than someone coming in her room and murdering her.

Or....Morgan gets dressed and sneaks out to go back to the party.

Something happens at the party and she is *very* upset, she comes home and grabs the bottle of amitriptyline.

I do agree that not answering her texts for 4 hours seems odd, if she wanted to stay out but had to go home to please mom then it makes sense. On the other hand, if she was at the party wouldn't the friends let the parents/police know? Why would they cover that up? TI never even contacted the grandmother who's house she visited, would TI look into the folks at the party and find out if Morgan went back?

Most rapists wouldn't find vomiting or convulsions (which presumably could cause foaming at the mouth, loss of bladder/bowel control, etc...) to be all that sexy.

One would think rapists wouldn't find non-consensual, painful, soulless intercourse with a fighting and/or miserable and/or unconscious victim all that sexy either... but I guess there's no accounting for taste.

That said, the drugs in her system don't strike me as a "date rape cocktail" either. Maybe without the amitriptyline; but that seems to be the important one.

please do not discuss the people that TI has named on her blog. thanks so much. Also: new thread coming shortly

Maybe she saw him stalking her before she said anything to her parents.Maybe she didn't know him till that night and she became scared.Just my thought at this moment...

That's a very good thought. Maybe she both recognized him, AND had never "met" him... just saw him around a lot. So to speak.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186014"]The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

link to thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member