CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Hypothetical here:

What if a person who didn't like M, had in thier possession Ami, and Fexeril?

What if a person who didn't like M, had admited to date raping someone?

What if a person who didn't like M, showed past aggressive behavior?

And what if these people lived close to M, would any of these things make you question suicide or accidental death?

Yes.

If a person, who lived close to M, were taken into custody for admitting to date rape and had found in his possession the very drugs found in M, then I would certainly raise an eyebrow and reconsider!

But I would need to read a MSM article confirming the arrest and circumstances or hear said info from a LE official. Just having TI write in her blog another bombshell would not change my mind.

I agree and said nearly the same in earlier threads which is why ill just lurk until december when hopefully we will have all of the details to work on..

ITA, I noticed early on, about the time this blog hit WS that "things" were being incorporated and I quit posting. Actually, I thought 'what a wonderful idea to have a whole message board help you write your book'.

I don't mean to be rude or accuse TI of anything, just telling what ran through my mind.

My opinion only

Regarding the red light they saw at night - did anyone ever go out during the day to see if there could be an innocent explanation for it?

Did anyone catch the comment about knowing someone with a security firm and getting offered a "discount" rate of $90 per hour per guard?

Are these Halliburton mercinaries or black ops trained guards?? $90 per hour is the DISCOUNT RATE? Sheesh you could hire off-duty cops for half that price, or a regular security guard for one fourth the price.

If someone murdered her what was the motive? I think sex can be ruled out. No bruises ,no defense wounds or signs she struggled with anyone and she was fully clothed.
Motive anyone?

Just reading the comments in the latest post on the blog and Morgans mum says,
" Morgan had no pills or remnants of pills in her stomach, but had been forced to have a date rape cocktail and it killed her".

How can she say she was forced to take a date rape drug?,i thought she had certain drugs in her system and that one of them can or has been used in the past as a date rape drug(in other cases)?.

If someone murdered her what was the motive? I think sex can be ruled out. No bruises ,no defense wounds or signs she struggled with anyone and she was fully clothed.
Motive anyone?

I suspect those that believe she was murdered might say the killer could be crazy and their motives don't have to make sense.

Funny thing is the same thought never applies to the victim, the victim's are always sensible and rational.

While I agree, I have to add we are reading a fiction writing style based on memories. We know memories are faulty, we know the writing style is meant to make things "more interesting" to attract readers.

I don't care for the approach taken, in fact, it reduces any value to the story of a young lady that chose to take her life, while the parents want to believe someone else took it for her. It is not evidence based, it is hypothesis based. It is a parent thinking of their little girl, maybe not looking at the young lady she had become and trying to see through that young lady's eyes.

With that filter, I see someone that is at one point in the grieving process and clinging to any shred, even if we are providing it, to stay there. The next steps would be too painful to accept. I would like them to realize they did everything they could to love their daughter, she knew that, we can see that. Not to replay every little mistake in their minds, all parents make mistakes, you have to let that go and know you did the best you can. Know that she loved you too.

That is the sticking point, imo. I feel very sorry for them, and wish there was some way to help, but not by contributing to denial.

sometimes I feel like the story being told is changing to fit a tv or movie screen and that isn't going to help find closure. Once you change a story it becomes harder and harder to remember the real story.

For some reason it really bothers me that M was fully clothed in street clothes. These were not the clothes she was wearing when she came home so at some point she changed. Were these her fav's? Clothes she was comfortable in? Did she plan on sneaking back out? Something seems off about this but I cant put my finger on it. Could she have been in pj when dad talked to her or did he not really pay attention and thought they were pj? I understand he could be mistaken. He was more concerned about having a heart to heart with his daughter than what clothes she was wearing. I always thought it was hinky when GA came back a month later and described little Caylee's clothes. I couldnt tell you what my gk had on yesterday when I saw them.
Just cant figure out why the street clothes and when she decided to put them on. If we knew that would help establish frame of mind. If she really did put on pj then changed again it would leave me thinking that she decided after her talk with dad to end it or she put on the pj to make them think she was going to bed then changed to sneak out. Maybe that would be a good question for the radio show. If Steve is 100% sure she had pj on. Something about the street clothes bugs me.

Another thing about the clothes and would even fit into Tonis theory. Morgan stopped by that house and I see some saying there was a party. She stayed outside about 10 min and left. Maybe she knew she had better get her butt home because she hadnt answered T text for 4 hrs and knew T was gonna be worried and PO at her. So what if she went home, butted heads with T, acts like she is going to bed. S talks to her. So that is all settled. Morgan gets dressed and sneaks out and goes back to the party. There she is drugged. Someone helps sneak her back in because she is messed up and starting to show it.This would make more sense and support moms claim than someone coming in her room and murdering her.

She seemed to always answer her phone and texts what happened in those 4 hours that she didn't? That seems off to me right now.

I truly believe if T is right on her assumption of who killed M there is a whole story there that hasnt been told (maybe she doesnt even know) about their connection. What has been told doesnt even come close to providing a motive for murder.

I truly believe if T is right on her assumption of who killed M there is a whole story there that hasnt been told (maybe she doesnt even know) about their connection. What has been told doesnt even come close to providing a motive for murder.

I have thought for some time there is some back story there regardless of whether or not those suspected by mom stalked or murdered Morgan.

sometimes I feel like the story being told is changing to fit a tv or movie screen and that isn't going to help find closure. Once you change a story it becomes harder and harder to remember the real story.

I agree. The grieving process is not going to be easy, acceptance is getting pushed further away.

As for a movie, well, you have to pick a story! You can't be all over the place. I have no idea how much interest a movie as such would garner, as I don't watch those kinds of movies, but you really have to have it tidy, not shifting around as the wind blows. At least that is my understanding of a plot, lol. Right now all I'm seeing is a fictional short story, that is all over the place, based on the real death of a young lady. jmo

She seemed to always answer her phone and texts what happened in those 4 hours that she didn't? That seems off to me right now.

Im trying hard to keep an open mind and didnt even support suicide vs murder either way. Since reading the autopsy I believe it was suicide. But Im open to pursuing other theories too and could change my mind again. Im trying to look at it from all angles. There is alot of stuff still not adding up. One is the mystery of the 4 hrs when she had been answering like clockwork. Another is those darn street clothes. lol

I thought that was weird, too. Especially because she was so angry with her mom when she got home.

She was with a male friend, right? Maybe she just didn't want to be bothered.

I have thought for some time there is some back story there regardless of whether or not those suspected by mom stalked or murdered Morgan.

Yeah. I dont believe she walked in that room and just looking at him creeped her out so bad she ran from the room. Then when his name came up she turned white as a ghost.
Her reaction tells me he was the last person she expected to see in that room.

Another thing about the clothes and would even fit into Tonis theory. Morgan stopped by that house and I see some saying there was a party. She stayed outside about 10 min and left. Maybe she knew she had better get her butt home because she hadnt answered T text for 4 hrs and knew T was gonna be worried and PO at her. So what if she went home, butted heads with T, acts like she is going to bed. S talks to her. So that is all settled. Morgan gets dressed and sneaks out and goes back to the party. There she is drugged. Someone helps sneak her back in because she is messed up and starting to show it.This would make more sense and support moms claim than someone coming in her room and murdering her.

Maybe that's where (the party) the date rape drug comes in at. ????? IDK:banghead:

ETA: Which is exactly what you said and I just repeated. LOL Sorry.

I dont believe she walked in that room and just looking at him creeped her out so bad she ran from the room.

I've wondered about that incident too, since it seems she supposedly didn't know him at the time. TI's blog says M made inquiries about him after seeing him that day - asking her friends who he was, and how the young woman with him knows him. Seems like either M was precognitive (assuming there was a stalking and that he had something to do it), or she recognized him and his presence upset her for some reason.

It's also said later in the blog that M remembers (when asked) that he waited on her at the grocery store and asked for her ID. I wonder if that was before or after she saw him that first (?) time and walked out of the room.

If NG would pick this story up there may be some answers to some of this stuff. When they hear T strong belief of what happened they will have reporters digging around and trying to question the other side of this equation too. N has a pretty good hinky meter and I can see if going off when she hears the run out of the room part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal