CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the many articles about TW that has vanished off the internet.
Ok that's just weird. I googled "Tim Watkins Murder Colorado" and "Daniel Nations Colorado Gazette". Results from gazette.com and coloradosprings.com (produced by Gazette.com) bring up a 404 error. Why is the Gazette scrubbing articles about TW and DN?

This is one of the many articles about TW that has vanished off the internet.
Ok that's just weird. I googled "Tim Watkins Murder Colorado" and "Daniel Nations Colorado Gazette". Results from gazette.com and coloradosprings.com (produced by Gazette.com) bring up a 404 error. Why is the Gazette scrubbing articles about TW and DN?

The articles haven't "vanished" and they haven't been "scrubbed". My bookmarked links still work fine.

The articles haven't "vanished" and they haven't been "scrubbed". My bookmarked links still work fine.
Thanks but I'm not hallucinating so perhaps what you have bookmarked differs from the links I clicked on in above mentioned search results? I stopped after hitting four or five with 404 errors. (To be specific if anyone wants to test it out, it wasn't google, it was bing, using search terms I put in quotes in my last post above.)

Thanks but I'm not hallucinating so perhaps what you have bookmarked differs from the links I clicked on in above mentioned search results? I stopped after hitting four or five with 404 errors. (To be specific if anyone wants to test it out, it wasn't google, it was bing, using search terms I put in quotes in my last post above.)

I have had a lot of 404 cloudfare errors today. Not sure why.

It could also just be that Lance Benzel with the Gazette, and whoever else is associated with the DN/TW articles now feels that DN is not involved in these crimes and wants to preempt a libel suit.

It could also just be that Lance Benzel with the Gazette, and whoever else is associated with the DN/TW articles now feels that DN is not involved in these crimes and wants to preempt a libel suit.

His tweets and retweets are still up (mid Oct '17 for DN, mid Apr '18 for TW unsolved) but links to any gazette articles in those tweets lead to 404s, or there is no specific article linked now, just a generic @gazette.

I recently sent a note to the mods asking the same question. Tricia said it was okay via liltexans to disclose that they have been hard at work behind the scenes getting ready to open a new thread for Abby and Libby, soon. Hopefully everyone will be respectful of the rules this time so the thread can remain open for the girls.
Have they opened a new thread yet? I keep checking the old one and am not sure if I missed it. TIA

Sorry. I started typing a response above, and then my phone died.

According to everything I’ve found, he’s only on probation in JoCo, just like Marion, hence the pending status.

“Nations will not serve any additional jail time as a result. Officials say he was sentenced to time served for the marijuana charge, no jail time for the driving while suspended charge, and 702 days of probation for the failing to register charge.”

I don’t believe he has any time left anywhere IMO.

Daniel Nations, ‘person of interest’ in Delphi murders, pleads guilty to unrelated charges
I saw a post on KN FB posted on June 12 at 10:09 that I thought had some interesting comments. I do hope she'll be safe

What is this I am hearing about someone being extradited back to Colorado...? It is so hard to follow the court meandering... Could this be something to do with Tim Watkins' case... does anyone know... ?
I’m wondering the same thing

Vine services indicate DN was released from Marion County Jail in Indy yesterday, July 6. UGHH.
MOO

deleted

Last edited:
Vine services indicate DN was released from Marion County Jail in Indy yesterday, July 6. UGHH.
MOO

Wonder where he will surface next? He has to check in with Probation Services and the SOR somewhere or there will be further warrants out for him.

DN is in custody of Morgan County Colorado. I looked in the court docket for Morgan County and do not see any cases. This county does appear to be on the route from Indiana to Colorado. But..it’s about 2.5 hours from Colorado Springs/El Paso County (where his alleged probation violation is)...so no idea as to why they got all the way to Colorado and stopped in Morgan County. Anyone?

I too just now looked up Morgan County. Nothing. But in Teller County he still has a court date on 7/11 re child custody & 7/23. On 8/14 a review hearing on child custody & divorce.

Next hearing in Indiana is on 7/20 - for his compliance hearing in Bartholomew County.

What are they going to do - keep transferring him across country...

Maybe it's just a "brief" stop in Morgan County? Do you have link @Daey34 on your info that he's there?
TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member