CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it LE, Child Protection Services...?
That's curious isn't it? Are the children still under state control?
If she is so scared of DN going to family is going to let him know exactly where she is at and put them in potential danger also.

well he knows she cant leave Colorado, so ...

I wonder how long before we see DN again...?

if she has the goods ( we don't know that there are goods) but, if she does , then they are involved in a very delicate dance that has less to do with DV and more to do with a tenuous bond between the two consisting of an agreement to cover and protect each other, or an agreement to keep secrets in exchange for continuing to live and breathe.

this happens all the time and it can take a long time for LE to build trust with a witness or a secondary victim...enough trust to get them to RAT.

we know this is a sick relationship, and she was in it.

she is no fresh daisy either.
if she now has the children this may be why she cannot leave. if she now has the children she has control .

this situation is funky as all hell. MOO

http://www.co.teller.co.us/Archonix...lPublic/Reports/ReportViewer.aspx?ref=JRoster

I did a google search for DN and this link came up from 6 days ago.

Unfortunately my downloads don't work so I couldn't read the result. Is anyone else able to read this and post if relevant?

Here's what I saw posted in this download (from page 39 of 48):

Temporary Release PENDING Judge Charges Date In Time In Days Category Out of Facility

Temporary Release PLEASE TYPE A CHARGE DESCRIPTION HERE NATIONS, DANIEL J 09/26/2017 02:37 289 No
FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER Misdemeanor
FIRST DEGREE TRESPASS Felony
MENACING WITH WEAPON Felony
RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT Misdemeanor
UNLAWFULLY CARRYING A WEAPON, UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF WEAPONS AT SCHOOL COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY GROUNDS Felony

I know very little about reading/comprehending these pages. There are several 'categories' listed in this report. From the Teller County Detention Center, they are:

Awaiting Appeal
Awaiting Trial
Pending
Sentenced
Temporary Release Awaiting Appeal
Temporary Release Awaiting Trial
Temporary Release Pending - This is where DN's name was listed in above report
Temporary Release Sentenced

Last edited:

Temporary Release PENDING Judge Charges Date In Time In Days Category Out of Facility

Temporary Release PLEASE TYPE A CHARGE DESCRIPTION HERE NATIONS, DANIEL J 09/26/2017 02:37 289 No

What confuses me is it says 'Out of Facility' and below that column says 'No'

I thought he was released?

Thanks MM. That's a useful list of the charges. I can only think that Temporary Release could mean probation or release to attend court.

I am speculating re KN not being able to leave Co while her property is still impounded by LE maybe? (.22 rifle, car, clothes and belongings).

Thanks MM. That's a useful list of the charges. I can only think that Temporary Release could mean probation or release to attend court.

I am speculating re KN not being able to leave while her property is still impounded by LE maybe (
I'm wondering why she even thought she needed permission. Did someone tell her that? Does she have some pending charges? Is she on probation and leaving the state needs permission as part of her probation outline? (they just did this to guy in Kansas on his probation)

FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER Misdemeanor
FIRST DEGREE TRESPASS Felony
MENACING WITH WEAPON Felony
RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT Misdemeanor
UNLAWFULLY CARRYING A WEAPON, UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF WEAPONS AT SCHOOL COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY GROUNDS Felony

I know very little about reading/comprehending these pages. There are several 'categories' listed in this report. From the Teller County Detention Center, they are:

Awaiting Appeal
Awaiting Trial
Pending
Sentenced
Temporary Release Awaiting Appeal
Temporary Release Awaiting Trial
Temporary Release Pending - This is where DN's name was listed in above report
Temporary Release Sentenced

So - these the criminal charges in El Paso County as they match with what I have. The court docket posted on the other page - 7/23, & 8/14 are child & divorce proceedings.

And then he has a compliance hearing on 7/20 in Indiana...

That's curious isn't it? Are the children still under state control?
If she is so scared of DN going to family is going to let him know exactly where she is at and put them in potential danger also.
I have a feeling the children are still under State Control, there have been reviews every 2 months in Teller Court.

? Wasn't one of DN's probation orders that he must have a Mental Health evaluation? Can't remember:) if it was Clear Creek, Teller, El Paso?

where is he right now? is he out on the street? or is it unclear now? I know KN feels endangered for what ever reason..but if I were DN I would be very careful... I can imagine he is widely recognized by now and if he so much as approaches a female or a stranger he could be on the wrong end of god knows what.

if I was a female and I saw him out by the rest stop washroom or where ever I would immediately call police.

MOO

When I Google mycase indiana DN I only see 3 compliance hearings all on 10.29.18.
CM-000239, CM-000238 and F6-000481
DN has lots of time to return to Indiana by October 29.

does he have to get himself to Indiana on his own? who knows what all by the time October rolls around..why is no one writing about this situation? where is the dna? did we get it?

DNA clears Danial Nations as a suspect in three homicides.

nope.

MOO

Brubon said:
When I Google mycase indiana DN I only see 3 compliance hearings all on 10.29.18.
CM-000239, CM-000238 and F6-000481
DN has lots of time to return to Indiana by October 29.

These charges are for Johnson County. In Bartholomew County he has a compliance hearing on 7/20. That's re his public indecency charge. He got 90 days in jail with credit for 19 days served. If you search without his middle name you should come up with this County.
So looks like he has to make his way back to Indiana in 7 days, and then get back to Colorado in another 3 days after that....

bloody hell, how do you do that when you are literally penniless? hitch hike? are there social services who will pay for his transport? see? this is where we go wrong, right here..
paying for him to go from folly to folly, again and again.

this is INSANITY..

this guy has had more court dates than birthdays.

UGH, MOO

Hi guys, I think I missed something. How can LE keep their car as evidence when they let him go free? Is there an upcoming trial that they would need said evidence for his prosecution?? I wonder also just what kind of evidence is in that car besides gun.

Hi guys, I think I missed something. How can LE keep their car as evidence when they let him go free? Is there an upcoming trial that they would need said evidence for his prosecution?? I wonder also just what kind of evidence is in that car besides gun.
I wouldn't count KN words as being truthful necessarily.
I mean, even Casey Anthony's car was released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare