Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

Well, isn't she in a predicament? They still live together right now.

I must say Nicole Alvarez is quite beautiful. Too bad she hooked up with such a deadbeat.

I don't think I've ever seen a witness like her, she must be a very important member of SAG

Nicole.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk56B3alo_M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk56B3alo_M[/ame]

I don't think actors/actresses get paid to go on casting calls?? Correct me if I'm wrong. Seems like anyone else going on a job interview and not being paid for that either.

Wow. Just ..... Wow

I wonder about that evil grin the Pros was making when asking what time the break would be.
Wonder what she has up her sleeve that she didn't want interrupted by a break?

Wow. Just ..... Wow

I wonder about that evil grin the Pros was making when asking what time the break would be.
Wonder what she has up her sleeve that she didn't want interrupted by a break?

I didn't notice that, shucks!

I don't think actors/actresses get paid to go on casting calls?? Correct me if I'm wrong. Seems like anyone else going on a job interview and not being paid for that either.

You're right, they don't.
No pay for all the casting calls you have to go to.
No reimbursement for clothing for those casting calls.
No reimbursement for gasoline/transportation costs either.
BUT.....a member of SAG can use those things as write-offs on their taxes.

Asked about meeting MJ. She's pretty proud about meeting him. Was impressed the Murray was treating MJ. Murray arranged for her to meet MJ. It was a surprise. She was speechless. They went to MJs home. Spent a brief time at the visit. She was excited.

Asked about meeting other patients. She has met other patients, yes. In Houston. When she met MJ it was the only patient she had met.

Sorry lunch time gotta go.

When she was pregnant, MJ said he wanted to meet her son and after he was born he was introduced to Michael at his residence.

I didn't notice that, shucks!

It was just the way she was grinning when she asked His Honor about the time for a break.
It was almost like whatever she was/is going to ask next, or whatever evidence she was going to submit to the overhead viewer, she didn't want it interrupted with a break......keep the momentum going.
I am probably way off and totally wrong but that grin of hers with her question to the judge made my mind go in all kinds of directions so just consider me babbling and thinking out loud. lol

It was just the way she was grinning when she asked His Honor about the time for a break.
It was almost like whatever she was/is going to ask next, or whatever evidence she was going to submit to the overhead viewer, she didn't want it interrupted with a break......keep the momentum going.
I am probably way off and totally wrong but that grin of hers with her question to the judge made my mind go in all kinds of directions so just consider me babbling and thinking out loud. lol

I think ur right. after break i think prosecutor gonna stick it to her. moo

Moved into location alone. Asking about cell phone number.

Asking about the relationship. First met 2005. In a social setting. In a club in Las Vegas. She was socializing in the club. Murray was a guest in that club.

After met then contacted him, exchanged phone numbers.

When they met she was living in Las Angles, he was living in Las Vegas. She has never been to his private residence. Didn't know for sure where he lived.

Friends for a while, progressed to something beyond friendship. Spent time together on a regular basis. In Las Angles and Las Vegas.

Did he tell you he was MUJs Dr. I think she said 2008. He didn't get into details, about treating his children.

When he told you about being MJs dR. were you interested. She said yes. Doesn't recall the kind of service Murray was giving MJ.

Oh darn.....she didnt get the chance to boast that Murray paid her $3500 for a lap ride.

Poor thing.:floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs