Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

Sneaking in, at work, thank you all again for letting us know what is happening. Sounds like today has been quite, um, interesting. :giggle:

On a serious note, propofol is relatively cheap if only a few drops are used out of each bottle in comparison to street drugs!

I'm new here -- just joined today. Thank you. I am watching the Dr. Conrad Murray trial exclusively on streaming video because it is media-free, pundit-free, opinion-free, and tabloid spin-free. I don't need tabloidists telling me what I'm seeing or how I should feel about it. Besides, this trial -- unfiltered -- is more informative and provides more insight into the Justice System at work than any interpretation the media could possibly provide.

O/T when my cat had cancer the vet got the chemo from that pharmacy and it was mailed to me, as I was the one giving the chemo....from what i understand that is what that pharmacy was mainly for...because they would make special doses

is it true that the dr. was never paid by mj?

Yes. The AEG attorney who drafted the contract between AEG, Murray and MJ testifed earlier that the contract was never signed by all three parties. It was signed by Murray only and faxed to AEG on June 24, 2009. AEG and MJ never signed it. I believe the MJ contract (actually in the form of a letter of intent) supposedly said that AEG would pay for Murray, but MJ would be reimbursing AEG. From what I have seen of that contract, it was all about AEG.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...d-aeg-contract-stating-he-had-no-known-health

<snipped>

Investigators went to search the singer's rented mansion in California following a lengthy interview with his doctor, Dr Conrad Murray, who told them he had placed a medical bag in a cupboard in a closet.

During their search, detectives found 19 tubes of hydroquinone and 18 tubes of Benoquin, both of which are commonly used in the treatment of a skin condition Jackson had called vitiligo.

The disease creates patches of de-pigmented skin, and creams can be used to lighten skin that has retained its colour to give a more even appearance.

The skin cream was not listed as a factor in Jackson's death nor was it detected in a toxicology report.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...ng-creams-found-at-Michael-Jacksons-home.html

In one of the other day's threads it was stated that he had 7 children by 5 different women. So it would make sense that there were at least 5 women with children that could be potential witnesses.

:HHJP: ::baby:::baby:::baby:::baby:::baby:::baby:::baby:: : ::eek:hwow:

What a low-life.... JMO

O/T when my cat had cancer the vet got the chemo from that pharmacy and it was mailed to me, as I was the one giving the chemo....from what i understand that is what that pharmacy was mainly for...because they would make special doses

After Mr. Lopez was sworn in, he stated he was a pharmacist who owned and operated the pharmacy called 'Applied Pharmacy'. His company compounded medication according to a doctor&#8217;s preference and the special needs of his clients. He said a regular pharmacy doesn't provide this service to their patients.

Thanks for all your hard work guys..I've been working outside today and missed some points today. It's nice to be able to come here and get an update!
CM should at least try to look a little humble, he always looks arrogant. His girlfriend looked like she was auditioning for a part on the stand!

Uh oh!! doesnt sound like he was weaning MJ off. Wonder what defense will do?

<snipped>

At the time of his death, Jackson was reportedly having Dr. Murray give him the propofol as a method of sleeping.

Experts have indicated that this type of drug is highly addictive and over time it will become less effective requiring higher dosages.

Additionally, propofol does not produce restful sleep which the body needs.

http://newstaar.com/watch-streaming...ening-statement-as-trial-begins-today/354326/

I am going to ask my doctor tomorrow what they give me, they put me out to give me shots in my back. If propofol is anything like I get there's no way you could give yourself enough to kill.

I am going to ask my doctor tomorrow what they give me, they put me out to give me shots in my back. If propofol is anything like I get there's no way you could give yourself enough to kill.

I've had several surgeries and I know that propofol is what they used on me. I was told to start counting backwards from 10 and I never remember getting past the number 7 on any of the times. I have a very hard time believing that MJ could have OD'd himself on it. I doubt i was completely out already by the time I was counting down and don't remember anything past 7 but to not remember anything beyond that is conclusive enough to me to tell me beyond 3 seconds, I was not able to give myself any type of medication or even know where I was or what was happening.

Oh, brother. Dr. Murray requested that the benoquin packaging be more aesthetically pleasing. Now, I don't know about any of you but I don't really pay attention to, nor care, what the packaging of my medication looks like.

Oh Holly Crap I know nothing about these drugs but they are just on the 5/12/2009 invoice and that is looking like a whole lotta drugs Murray ordered.

In mid May, Lopez offered to drop off a shipment to Murray's "office" in LA since he was going to be in that area and Murray told him no, just ship as normal. (he didn't want Lopez to find out it wasn't really a medical office that all these medical orders were being shipped - IMO)

I've had several surgeries and I know that propofol is what they used on me. I was told to start counting backwards from 10 and I never remember getting past the number 7 on any of the times. I have a very hard time believing that MJ could have OD'd himself on it. I doubt i was completely out already by the time I was counting down and don't remember anything past 7 but to not remember anything beyond that is conclusive enough to me to tell me beyond 3 seconds, I was not able to give myself any type of medication or even know where I was or what was happening.

You made it farther than I did! When I had my back surgery I went out like a light. When they put me out for the shots I always try to stay awake but after 5 seconds, I'm out. More importantly, when I come out of the sedation they walk me from one room to another. I don't remember how I get there. Even if MJ woke up I don't think he would have been able to fill a syringe or open a pill bottle.

Defense is really laying it on thick that a Dr. ordering these drugs is perfectly legal. And having them delivered to a private address is also perfectly legal.

Defense now pointing out how nice Murray was to this witness's currier.

Also pointed out that these drugs are not controlled substances.

Defense done.

Defense is really laying it on thick that a Dr. ordering these drugs is perfectly legal. And having them delivered to a private address is also perfectly legal.

Defense now pointing out how nice Murray was to this witness's currier.

Also pointed out that these drugs are not controlled substances.

Defense done.

Yes but the witness did get it on the record in one of his responses that even though there is no regulation, that given the nature of these drugs he would have only shipped them to a dr office or clinic. I'm glad he was able to say that on the record. IMO these drugs should be more controlled than they appear to be.

I've just seen a bit of this today. Does anyone know the name of the (apparently) doctor who testified that she would never use propofol outside of the hospital. She was quite exotic looking and seemed to have on a stunning jacket. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back