Conrad Murray trial -Day sixteen.

Instead of having to wade through word-for-word endless transcripts on other sites, I am so grateful for all of you here giving the summaries in ~just the facts, ma'am~ type of posts.
Sooooo much easier to catch up this way.
You all are the best, truly the best.

Instead of having to wade through word-for-word endless print on other sites, I am so grateful for all of you here giving the summaries in ~just the facts, ma'am~ type of posts.
Sooooo much easier to catch up this way.
You all are the best, truly the best.

(((((Amity))))), I'm so sorry to see that your sister passed away just a short time ago.
My heart goes out to you, Sweetheart, during this sad and difficult time. :rose:

Were those people outside the gates "fans"? Because that video was after midnight and there were people out on the sidewalk. Did they know he was coming home from rehearsal or were they there all the time around the clock?

Yes they were fans. They probably knew he had left Staples and rushed to the mansion to greet him.

It has been said he has bought pizzas and drinks for them sometime.

They loved him and he always returned their love and affection.

IMO

Defense just said, I don't want to put you on the spot, but help me out here.

And now they are doing an example with 8 mg of Lorazapam. Using example instead of hypothetical. Seems like defense has also changed their questioning tactics. A kinder, nicer defense?

Yeah, I've been noticing that new attitude as well, Thundar. Best buddies. Somehow they found out about the honey vs. the vinegar. Didn't help their case, but it helped me get through the morning. Isn't that special??

As to MJ's unhooking himself -- in two places -- and walking across the hall & getting the lorazepam -- I'm not buying it...why didn't he tell CM what they both already knew -- the only thing that worked, or that MJ thought was the only thing, was the milk. Just demand it, and CM will give it. He has on probably every other night he's been there; why should this night be any different??? (And I guess the weaning regimen has gone the way of the propofol milkshake -- doesn't work, throw it out.)

Absurd, but at least it's delivered with a better tone of voice and attitude. Will the jury buy it? A buck says Not!
icon6.gif

So, what now??? The famous gap (another mysterious "gap" -- some of us are old enuff to know what the first one was & that it happened to another famous person, the POTUS, but POTUS not for much longer after his gap was discovered...).

Back on track now -- so now the gap has gone from 2 minutes to 58?? :thud: Yeah, this really makes CM look good and like he's the most knowledgeable and caring MD on earth.

They're all on demerol, methinks...

Its bizarre isn't it?

And we have to figure in the time it would take him to get up then go down the hall to another bedroom and go in his bathroom and take the 8 pills and come back and jump back in the bed like he never left.:waitasec:

All out of the sight of Murray!

What it says to me is Murray will lie in a heartbeat.

IMO

Yeah, I've been noticing that new attitude as well, Thundar. Best buddies. Somehow they found out about the honey vs. the vinegar. Didn't help their case, but it helped me get through the morning. Isn't that special??

As to MJ's unhooking himself -- in two places -- and walking across the hall & getting the lorazepam -- I'm not buying it...why didn't he tell CM what they both already knew -- the only thing that worked, or that MJ thought was the only thing, was the milk. Just demand it, and CM will give it. He has on probably every other night he's been there; why should this night be any different??? (And I guess the weaning regimen has gone the way of the propofol milkshake -- doesn't work, throw it out.)

Absurd, but at least it's delivered with a better tone of voice and attitude. Will the jury buy it? A buck says Not!
icon6.gif

Why would MJ go through all that effort when he told Murray that those meds didnt work????????????????:waitasec:

Just a couple observations: It appears that the witness does not have his laptop today, and I have not noticed Dr. White in the courtroom today.

Now there is a sidebar.

You said it, Thundar -- I've been looking for Dr. White as well. Did he just keep walking yesterday, or is he back in his office, making some graphs? Yeah, folks, has anybody seen him or heard why he is not here today?

You said it, Thundar -- I've been looking for Dr. White as well. Did he just keep walking yesterday, or is he back in his office, making some graphs? Yeah, folks, has anybody seen him or heard why he is not here today?

He is busy looking at DSs notes so he can figure out someway to refute the damage that has been done.

IMO

If I was a juror who had heard the defendant say he only left for two minutes and now the defense has morphed it into an hour I would believe the defendant and the DT are covering up guilt.

When inconsistent statements start coming in..........that doesn't bode well with a jury.

IMO

Why would MJ go through all that effort when he told Murray that those meds didnt work????????????????:waitasec:

Why would he call CM in the first place to come give him the meds?

If MJ were an active drug addict/abuser, he just would've given himself
the meds and not wait for the doctor to come.

He trusted CM and had confidence that CM would administer & supervise the meds.
He was going to be paying CM the big bucks to do so.

Why would he call CM in the first place to come give him the meds?

If MJ were an active drug addict/abuser, he just would've given himself
the meds and not wait for the doctor to come.

He trusted CM and had confidence that CM would administer & supervise the meds.
He was going to be paying CM the big bucks to do so.

Exactly, Peace.

(((((Amity))))), I'm so sorry to see that your sister passed away just a short time ago.
My heart goes out to you, Sweetheart, during this sad and difficult time. :rose:

Dearest Peace,
Your words mean so much, so very much.
I knew it would be difficult......just didn't fully comprehend HOW difficult.
My elderly parents live with me. It's Mom's birthday today.
My sister always called Mom first thing in the morning on her Birthday.
No call.
Rough. Very Rough today.

To keep ON Topic:
I guess the last thing I should be doing is catching up on a death trial but, well......keeps me from dwelling on other things, and you are all making it so much easier to catch up.

Peace, My heartfelt thank you...means more than you know.

I knew it. They are going to go after Alvarez and try to make him look like he made up the story about the bottle in the IV bag.

I am really glad that site went poof. I felt the mods were unfair.

But anyway here is the time line per DT.

DTs timeline:

1AM - MJ arrived home, took shower and CM gave him 10mg valium
2AM - 2mg lorazepam
3:15AM - MJ fell asleep and awoke at 3:30AM
5AM - 2mg lorazepam
7-10AM - MJ got up; entered his bedroom and took 8 lorazepam tablets without CM knowing
10:40AM - CM administers 25mg of propofol because MJ threatened he could not attend rehearsal
11:00AM - MJ sleeping comfortably so CM goes to bathroom and makes telephone calls
11:58AM - CM notices that MJ has stopped breathing

According to Anding's testimony,

11:58 am - Anding and Dr Murray hear MJ who was the only other person in the room during this phone call cough which means MJ hadn't stopped breathing but was having difficulty breathing.

Anding testified she believes Dr Murray put his cell phone in his pocket which freed his hands up so why didn't CM begin mouth-to-mouth immediately?
Dr. Murray heard MJ cough so he wasn't in another room and didn't know Micheal was in critical condition.

Alberto was trained to perform CPR and was on duty the day Michael died so he came directly to assist Dr. M after Dr. M contacted Michael Amir.

AA stated when he went into MJ's room to assist Dr. Murray, Dr. murray told him he was willing to place his mouth onto Michael's Jackson's because "he was his friend".

Maybe that was a job duty Dr Murray hoped he would never have to perform and that's why he hesitated and didn't treat Michael in time to save him.

The defense allege MJ went into his bedroom between 7 - 10 am and ingested the Lor tablets when he thought he would have to cancel his next rehearsal because he wasn't getting the rest he needed which would put the entire show and MC’s paycheck in jeopardy.

I got distracted and now there is no more live feed. Is this afternoon break or something else?

I don't know, I was asking that too. They had a sidebar and then were gone. It's early for afternoon break, isn't it?

The judge asked the jurors to wait in the "klondike room"
(I guess cuz it was so cold in there, but has warmed up),
while the attys & judge have a short conference.

The judge did not say how long it would be.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back