GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Verdict Watch

I was going to say earlier that asking for high-lighter reminds of college days. They are surely high-lighting important things to them. Interesting and maybe the bio-chemist is the lead.

I can't believe they can go home while in deliberation. Good grief they return on Monday. That is strange.

Please tell me we don't have another pinellas group!

Someone at the courthouse is speaking to J V-M on her show; says jurors just buzzed twice and have reported they are through for the day and are excused to go home.

Wow!!!

We just got it on our DirectTV Satellite about a year ago. I've watched some excellent stuff on there. Your boy is adorable. You are rightfully a proud momma!

Thank you, outofstatelawyer....
That's sweet of you to say.

I really AM a proud mom... of all 3 sons.

But I feel guilty now for not bragging about son # 3,
so please bear with me while I post that he works for
Comedy Central... as on-air artist.

TIA! :)

Thank you, outofstatelawyer....
That's sweet of you to say.

I really AM a proud mom... of all 3 sons.

But I feel guilty now for not bragging about son # 3,
so please bear with me while I post that he works for
Comedy Central... as on-air artist.

TIA! :)

You're Jon Stewart's mom?:floorlaugh:

So on the fence about this. On one hand, it's pretty clear that MJ had many doctors, not just CM prescribe drugs he shouldn't have been using and he was clearly a drug addict. He also used his power of being a megastar with loads of money to get what he wanted. On the other hand, CM was on MJ's payroll and as a physician who is supposed to be practising moral ethics and aiding people in promoting health and saving lives, he is without question morally corrupt. I don't know if you can blame all the physicians that enabled MJ or we just fell upon one to take the fall for all parties including MJ and his life style.

Well, it's a start.

I didn't know that jurors could leave and go home while in deliberations??

Yes, they can and imo that is why they aren't in any hurry to come to a verdict.

Also several have been jurors in the past and I am sure they know about Fridays brings verdicts and they do not want to seem predictable.

So I imagine it could be sometime Monday afternoon or even Tuesday morning.

Imo, I cant see them letting Murray walk free. If so then they are sending the wrong message that doctors are above the law and what he did or did not do is acceptable to them.

IMO

When she first said "I need to take care of my instrument."

My 1st thought was... oh please God, don't let her say it's her body.

I've heard men refer to their "best friend" as their instrument, tool, toy, handle, member....

... but please GAWD... not someone of the same, fair and always appropriate, sex that I am!!!

Dont you know ADA Brazil wanted to say 'but Ms. Alvarez I thought Conrad took care of your instrument?":floorlaugh:

Dont you know ADA Brazil wanted to say 'but Ms. Alvarez I thought Conrad took care of your instrument?":floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Your jokes are funnier & always top mine! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(You're excused to leave the thread now.)

Please tell me we don't have another pinellas group!

Don't worry...they have only deliberated a little over 6 hours and I think this jury is serious deliberators.

I think even the infamous Pinellas-12 chatted and talked about the weather and vacays for around 10 hours.:floorlaugh:

Yes, they can and imo that is why they aren't in any hurry to come to a verdict.

Also several have been jurors in the past and I am sure they know about Fridays brings verdicts and they do not want to seem predictable.

So I imagine it could be sometime Monday afternoon or even Tuesday morning.

Imo, I cant see them letting Murray walk free. If so then they are sending the wrong message that doctors are above the law and what he did or did not do is acceptable to them.

IMO

I was hoping they'd deliberate through the week-end.
Don't jurors normally?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back