Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Emergency #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put today's South Korea (Feb 22) 556 cases into perspective, on January 22 the total amount of cases in China was 547 30 days ago. Today in China, 77,000 from those 547.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Thanks for this. This is a good perspective to look at what is really happening.

The creep of this viral infection is real.

Death rate exceeds 3% according to that Dashboard

It would be exceedingly helpful to see it broken out by age range

Perhaps the biologist is referring to the one that may have killed the dinosaurs? lol

I thought that reference was rather odd myself.

True, but continents were different and it may have spread more slowly. Dwindling herds and food supply to have led to extinction first for herbivores and then for carnivores.

Seriously? :eek: Chinese migrants?

Human trafficking is just awful on so many levels as we all know here, many of us participate in the Spotlight on Human Trafficking Awareness Threads, etc.. (@dotr...)

But this is a whole new low.

And the potential implications and ramifications of this considering the subject at hand.

How did the Chinese migrants get to Mexico, ship?

I can’t keep up with all these rabbit holes. Infinite and multidimensional.

Definitely marking this post.

—-

Per the above article,

“U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officers inspected the truck when it arrived on Saturday night at the San Ysidro Port of Entry in San Diego, California, attempting to cross over from Mexico.”

This was December 10.

Last edited:
I'm hearing a lot about "Criminal Offence".
What are they going to do with these so called criminals, is my question.

BREAKING: Italy to put areas with outbreaks of coronavirus on lockdown, prime minister says
BNO Newsroom on Twitter

Includes
Pavia, Padua, Milan, Venice, Lodi, Piacenza, Cremona and Turin

People will not be allowed to enter or leave areas with outbreaks of coronavirus, and violating this will be a criminal offense.
BNO Newsroom on Twitter

Coronavirus evacuees in Alabama: What you need to know about FEMA’s Anniston facility

Only some of the 300 American passengers evacuated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship will stay at the CDP facility. Either those who tested positive for COVID-19 but at the time they either do not have symptoms or have a mild flu-like illness.

They are currently being housed at Department of Defense facilities in Texas, California or Colorado as part of 14-day quarantines.

An unknown number of patients are expected to be transported to the Alabama facility next week.

Last edited:
Seriously? :eek: Chinese migrants?

Human trafficking is just awful on so many levels as we all know here, many of us participate in the Spotlight on Human Trafficking Awareness Threads, etc.. (@dotr...)

But this is a whole new low.

And the potential implications and ramifications of this considering the subject at hand.

How did the Chinese migrants get to Mexico, ship?

I can’t keep up with all these rabbit holes. Infinite and multidimensional.

Definitely marking this post.

—-

Per the above article,

“U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officers inspected the truck when it arrived on Saturday night at the San Ysidro Port of Entry in San Diego, California, attempting to cross over from Mexico.”

This was December 10.

They can fly directly to Mexico from China without a Visa. That is why it is a huge problem, that very few people acknowledge.

The same thing is happening on the Northern border. I highlighted this, because stopping air travel from China to the United States doesn't mean that it necessarily halts the possibility of the virus spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•