Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice? PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he could be in trouble because of the computer forensics? They can tell what TIME the hard drive crashed or was wiped or whatever. If it was when he was in possession of it then he was tampering right??
I want to tread lightly with some questions, but I have had these for a while.

Are the 1200 "compromising" pictures of KC going to play a role in this case?
Who could be the photographer of the 1200 pics?
Surely Casey didn't take them of herself?
Who was the distributor, if any were distributed.
If they weren't to be distributed, why on earth would they be on the Anthony's home computer?
Were they also on KC's laptop?
Did Lee try to erase them when he was at TL's apt?

There is probably a reasonable and innocent explanation to these questions.

I agree. I also felt he was speaking to her like a child in the jail visit video. It must be the way he handles her.
I have to agree. My brother is a meth addict and that is how we communicate. I saw alot of similarities with me being Lee and my brother being KC..It wasn't code. It's like doing a dance to placate and try to get info at the same time. Drawing the truth out of a sociopath is not for the faint of heart and if they sense for one second that you are not "with" them then you are "against" them and they shut right down. You are speaking vaguely with them because that's all you have!!

If they weren't to be distributed, why on earth would they be on the Anthony's home computer?

I've been wondering about those pics...If there are "compromising" pictures, it's really quite incredible that they haven't come out yet!

I've been wondering about those pics...If there are "compromising" pictures, it's really quite incredible that they haven't come out yet!

Cindy Anthony said the Fusion pictures were posed for. Casey was working doing adv pictures. Trying to make money to find Caylee. This was on LKL 12/10/08
Last half of broadcast. Fusion photos & father statements. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/10/lkl.01.html

KING: There were reports, photo shots, I think, of your daughter partying a lot and out having a good time during all this, while her daughter is missing. Explain that.

CINDY ANTHONY: There was one photo out of all of the photos that has been shown of her partying that was after June 16th, one. And what we have learned that that is a staged photo. That those are photos that they used to entice other people to come into that club. She would have gotten paid for that photo. So, in fact, she was working. And we have proof of that.

KING: Where George, is Caylee's father?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Caylee's father lived somewhere in the Carolinas I believed at one point. He's deceased. He passed away right around her second birthday.

KING: Oh, so she was still around when he died.

CINDY ANTHONY: Right, he was never part of her life.

Cindy Anthony said the Fusion pictures were posed for. Casey was working doing adv pictures. Trying to make money to find Caylee. This was on LKL 12/9/08

I tried to forget she said that!!!:crazy: I hope it never comes up as a thread or my time will be spent on the ranting thread:behindbar

Cindy Anthony said the Fusion pictures were posed for. Casey was working doing adv pictures. Trying to make money to find Caylee. This was on LKL

They are not referring to the Fusion pictures, but the pictures that were spoke of to GA in the interrogation interview with LE or FBI.

LA must've refused to babysit for some reason. You'd think he'd be a better choice than an imaginary nanny fgs!

Maybe Casey didn't use LA as one of her "babysitters" because some of her friends knew him and she might get caught. You know you bump into LA and just say in passing "Heard you got stuck babysitting." and LA is like "Huh?"

Or maybe LA knew his sister well enough not to start that. Casey definitely seemed like the "take a mile if someone gave her an inch" type, so maybe LA just laid it out early..."I'm not watching your kid while you party."

"prior to the case" likely means something he did starting in middle school in my opinion.

I wonder if this could have anything to do with a subject over in the parking lot about Lee??

"prior" means "before" so it seems like Lee is worried that something in his past is going to rear it's ugly lil head.

Cindy Anthony said the Fusion pictures were posed for. Casey was working doing adv pictures. Trying to make money to find Caylee. This was on LKL
Hahaha! I never heard/read that interview. I gave up on the interviews with CA and GA a little while ago because I found them so un-believeable and disturbing. I will have to go back and look at this "last attempt" interview they did!

I wasn't however, referring to the Fusion pics. There is discussion/speculation that the 1200 pics referred to by the FBI may in fact be just a tad more compromising than the Fusion ones...

MOO

I wonder if this could have anything to do with a subject over in the parking lot about Lee??

"prior" means "before" so it seems like Lee is worried that something in his past is going to rear it's ugly lil head.

Uh huh! MOO, but I believe there is one real good reason that he would have participated in a possible cover up/moving of the body/etc., and it is the only reason I can think of that would scare him enough to go to such lengths. He may be trying to cover something for himself, not just KC.

If the cat was let out of the bag, (which it was)
I think it would come from the "A" family's team. (which it was)

But I do not think LEE need to get locked up even if he did know something;
I think they all knew something.
I do not think he did anything at all regardless to Casey's CODE.
He too would have the same right of 5th amendment.
"Not incriminating himself"
He does not have to throw his sister under a bus.

While my family are all Stand up kind of people:
I would never throw any of them under a bus if I knew anything.

I think we need to look to the professionals to get this job done.
I also think we need to stop attacking every member in Caseys family.

How can you say that? Are you considering the hundreds of hours and thousands upon thousands of resources that were wasted? To me, if this family knew anything at all or mislead LE in ANY way they all need to be incarcerated. It makes me ill to think of all of the nonsense coming from them about LE, Zanny, Jesse Grund, etc.

I hope they never surface. Hopefully they can be destroyed after it's determined that they are of no evidentury value. But for now, I'm scratching my head wondering why the FBI brought the subject up while interviewing George. Is there some way they tie to this case and did Lee try to delete them?

I hope they never surface. Hopefully they can be destroyed after it's determined that they are of no evidentury value. But for now, I'm scratching my head wondering why the FBI brought the subject up while interviewing George. Is there some way they tie to this case and did Lee try to delete them?
Hmmm...How could they NOT be of evidentiary value? They speak to her life of "lies", they point to a shady sub-culture rife with drugs and illicit behaviors, they raise the question of where Caylee was while KC might have been busy "working"...

If they do exist, I don't believe that they will be ignored. Without question, the defence will do everything possible to ensure that they are not allowed as evidence but, if they're out there, I do believe that they'll come up!

MOO

I for one would like to see them. KC is a monster, but is certainly easy on the eyes.

Maybe he could be in trouble because of the computer forensics? They can tell what TIME the hard drive crashed or was wiped or whatever. If it was when he was in possession of it then he was tampering right??

I have a question, this "criminal immunity". NG said in FL if he is served a subpoena that LE cannot use his testimony to charge him with any crime right??

Does that mean he can get on the stand and say "I did it" and they can't charge him??? Just a thought:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The statute has been posted a couple of times in the immunity threads, but if you are ordered to testify by subpoena in a felony criminal trial you have "immunity" from your words being used against you to prosecute you at a later date. Therefore you cannot take the 5th, if the state wants your testimony enough to subpoena you, you are going to testify. If you lie on the stand you will be charged with perjury and if you refuse to answer a question when directed to by the judge you can be held in contempt.

This in no way gives you immunity for your acts, they just have to be able to prosecute you without using your words against you. I fully expect that all of the Anthony's will be subpoenaed for the trial.

So in your scenario of Lee taking the stand and falling on the knife for Casey he would be guilty of perjury but he would in no way have immunity against a murder charge.

Also stepping gently, I have seen a reference or two to these pictures, or some kind of comprimising pictures, but I am relatively new and don't know how to catch up on this. Is there a link, or a thread I should read? Or can someone give me an update?

TY in advance.

The statute has been posted a couple of times in the immunity threads, but if you are ordered to testify by subpoena in a felony criminal trial you have "immunity" from your words being used against you to prosecute you at a later date. Therefore you cannot take the 5th, if the state wants your testimony enough to subpoena you, you are going to testify. If you lie on the stand you will be charged with perjury and if you refuse to answer a question when directed to by the judge you can be held in contempt.

This in no way gives you immunity for your acts, they just have to be able to prosecute you without using your words against you. I fully expect that all of the Anthony's will be subpoenaed for the trial.

So in your scenario of Lee taking the stand and falling on the knife for Casey he would be guilty of perjury but he would in no way have immunity against a murder charge.
Thank you so much for clarifying this impatient! This makes sense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500