Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Casey had said 2 guys helped her push the car to the parking lot.

From Nancy Grace Show, July 22
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...cot&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a
"
NANCY GRACE: July 22, police question the tot mom`s live-in, Tony Lazzaro.
ANTHONY LAZZARO, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-BOYFRIEND: I got a call that to come pick her up that she ran out of gas. I asked her where she was and she said that she ran out of gas at that corner and that somebody helped her push her car into the Amscot. So then I went and picked her up.

She said that, but who? With all this publicity, the police have never found these guys, they've never come forward, no one witnessed them, friends/acquaintances of theirs have never come forward to say who helped her push her car that night, and that the car smelled terrible? It doesn't make sense. I don't know-- the whole Amscot story just doesn't add up to me.

You're right-I still can't believe CA never asked KC for emergency phone #'s and addresses. CA was supposed to be so invested in this baby and her growing up, making sure she wanted for nothing-plenty of clothes and tons of toys. But, you don't even question or think about where she is when she's not home?
You know CA is portrayed as a big, bad controlling B!-ch - But she couldn't have been that bad, cause KC and GA sure got away with alot of stuff!:bang:

You nailed the singular thing about this sad tale that plagues me the most.

I try to muddle through the theories, but I feel as if I am in hand-cuffs and much restricted.

My own experience is just so different that I just can't quite wrap my brain around the A family in that specific example.

<snipping much conjecture based on personal experience...>

How could a Gma proclaim such love for their GrandBabe whilst also admitting that they know so little about care-giving/care-provider details?

I am not sure that I know enough legally to make either 'Obstruction' or 'Aiding and Abetting' charges stick, but I sure as heck can make a convincing argument internally for a moral conviction on these points.

How can you not know who cares for your Grand-Baby when she isn't with you?

And how can you bold-faced lie about it, when you know that you are the only ones who care for this Baby when she is not with Mama?

If there is any point on which I'd like to press CA on, this is the one point I'd like to take the hammer to her her on.

Makes NO sense.

I try to have some compassion for CA, but IMHO she either lies or she just didn't care enough to press for verifiable details LONG before this tragedy.

Legally - she might be guilty of obstruction.

MORALLY, she is already tried and convicted in my books, and hoisted on her own petard by her own statements.

KC IS responsible.

But, CA is equally reprehensible and evil in her complicity.

She said that, but who? With all this publicity, the police have never found these guys, they've never come forward, no one witnessed them, friends/acquaintances of theirs have never come forward to say who helped her push her car that night, and that the car smelled terrible? It doesn't make sense. I don't know-- the whole Amscot story just doesn't add up to me.

Considering that the story about the two guys came from KC, I have to question the truthfulness of this. Makes more sense that she needed to ditch the still reeking car and come up with a likely scenario for why it is out of commission. Out of gas seems to be her MO and TL was already aware that she ran out of gas earlier that week. She certainly couldn't take TL to the airport in that car. It needed to be out of commission since it reeked.

Cindy mentioned in one of the LE interviews that the car was left in a spot that she would pass to and from work yet she didn't spot it. That could be because the car was in the Amscot over the weekend when Cindy wouldn't be driving that route to work. Cindy was already at work by the time KC called TL for a ride on the 27th so that only left Cindy's drive home to pass that Amscot.

With KC's car out of commission it seems TL let her use his ride at least to the airport and apparently while he was away. Funny he'd let her use his ride but not his apartment while he was gone.

I also think she thought she could buy herself a little time (remember the one more day thing) Cindy's constant texting that day could have prompted her to start deleting too. Tater, I just don't think she would run as another poster stated..and go where? I honestly believe that if she had been given that extra day, Cindy may not have ever made that 911 call and we would have never heard of Caylee Marie Anthony.

PM, I have to agree that I believe your assessment is entirely accurate. You summed it up very well indeed. :(

As much as it frustrates and aggravates us, I am grateful that things turned out like they have, and it does come down to CA's calls. (Ain't THAT a sobering fact?)

CA can kiss my ever-loving butt --> but... without her panicked calls, we really wouldn't have ever known to pour out our energy and love to Caylee.

She still really sucks though. (MOO - and I am sticking to it.)

Yep, you are right. Amy (and the guys) had just gotten in from PR when they went to the mall. Casey had to know that the check fraud would be discovered shortly after they got home, I do wonder what lie she had planned for when that discovery was made.

PM? Wondering what your take is on this?

I figure that since KC had already managed to successfully sell the 'sleep-walking, clothes-changing' story to AH; I figure that KC was going to try to sell AH on a story that AH 'was further imagining things' and that AH herself had shopped and signed for the checks while in PR? :D

Or that it was part of the script and AH was in on it all along.

CA will certainly back that premise up, won't she?

Interested in your thoughts. What lie do you imagine KC would have told next?

Considering that the story about the two guys came from KC, I have to question the truthfulness of this. Makes more sense that she needed to ditch the still reeking car and come up with a likely scenario for why it is out of commission. Out of gas seems to be her MO and TL was already aware that she ran out of gas earlier that week. She certainly couldn't take TL to the airport in that car. It needed to be out of commission since it reeked.

Cindy mentioned in one of the LE interviews that the car was left in a spot that she would pass to and from work yet she didn't spot it. That could be because the car was in the Amscot over the weekend when Cindy wouldn't be driving that route to work. Cindy was already at work by the time KC called TL for a ride on the 27th so that only left Cindy's drive home to pass that Amscot.

With KC's car out of commission it seems TL let her use his ride at least to the airport and apparently while he was away. Funny he'd let her use his ride but not his apartment while he was gone.

Totally OT Chico, but after reading your 'above and beyond' hog-tied experiments with DH during the SP trial, I have to ask and bet that many other WS'ers would also like to know what you've done this time to make DH wonder in sleuthing? :crazy:

Ummm we've eaten more pizza in the past six months than the entire past two years put together but none has been tossed in the trunk. There's just not anything to really experiment with in this case. So far. I'm open to suggestions though. :D

I think in Amy's interview with LE, she said that she and Cindy talked about Casey's stealing while they were on their way to Tone's apt. Amy told Cindy about the stolen money/checks and Cindy told Amy that Casey had stolen from her grandmother and from herself.

Later that night (wee hours of the next day), when Lee returned with Casey's stuff from Tone's apt and spread it out on the driveway, Cindy went through Casey's things and pocketed $200 she found. We've discussed the likelihood that the money Cindy put in her pocket belonged to Amy, and that Cindy was aware of Casey's theft from Amy.

Agree with all that you've cited above.

Bu, I still need some further guidance to commit to the premise that AH knew about the fraud early on July 15th, before CA picked her up.

I'm sure it is my fault, and I am sure I must be missing something, but throw me a bone (link) here, because I have been thinking otherwise for many months now.

I agree in that I do believe that CA pocketed the $200.

What I am failing to connect with here is that AH knew that early on during the 15th of July that KC had cleared her bank account out altogether?

TYIA, based on your comments, I think I have held an inaccurate belief for a long time now.

Ummm we've eaten more pizza in the past six months than the entire past two years put together but none has been tossed in the trunk. There's just not anything to really experiment with in this case. So far. I'm open to suggestions though. :D

TY. :D

Gots a spare SIM card you can conveniently lose? :D

Agree with all that you've cited above.

Bu, I still need some further guidance to commit to the premise that AH knew about the fraud early on July 15th, before CA picked her up.

I'm sure it is my fault, and I am sure I must be missing something, but throw me a bone (link) here, because I have been thinking otherwise for many months now.

I agree in that I do believe that CA pocketed the $200.

What I am failing to connect with here is that AH knew that early on during the 15th of July that KC had cleared her bank account out altogether?

TYIA, based on your comments, I think I have held an inaccurate belief for a long time now.

Amy found out her account had been wiped out after arriving home from assisting Cindy in locating KC.

~snip~
We retrieved a very unhappy Casey and they took me back to where I am staying. Once home I was hanging out with my roommate a bit and then the thought occurred to me that I should check my bank account. I did not know how she could possibly have gotten into my account, but what her mom told me about her hacking into her account over and over made me want to just have that piece of mind. I checked and my checking account was at 0.00. There were several checks written while I was gone, I then realized I had left my checkbook in my glove box so I can write checks to church (I tend to forget until halfway there). I knew immediately what had happened.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A.HeizengaStatement072908.htm

Amy found out her account had been wiped out after arriving home from assisting Cindy in locating KC.

~snip~
We retrieved a very unhappy Casey and they took me back to where I am staying. Once home I was hanging out with my roommate a bit and then the thought occurred to me that I should check my bank account. I did not know how she could possibly have gotten into my account, but what her mom told me about her hacking into her account over and over made me want to just have that piece of mind. I checked and my checking account was at 0.00. There were several checks written while I was gone, I then realized I had left my checkbook in my glove box so I can write checks to church (I tend to forget until halfway there). I knew immediately what had happened.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A.HeizengaStatement072908.htm

TY for the links and clarification, Chico.

Very helpful but I am now off on another odd tangent?

From the link posted above, I grabbed this:

Date of Statement; 07/29/08 04:30
Offense: Uttering a forged Instrument
Date of Offense; 07/08/08
Subject; Casey M Anthony
Location; 325 N Alafaya Bv, Orlando FL 32828

Am I missing or grasping for something here? That is a full week before CA called LE and before KC was arrested.

Bad journalism, or something else?.

Subject; Casey M Anthony

TY for the links and clarification, Chico.

Very helpful but I am now off on another odd tangent?

From the link posted above, I grabbed this:

Subject; Casey M Anthony

Am I missing or grasping for something here? That is a full week before CA called LE and before KC was arrested.

Bad journalism, or something else?.

Subject; Casey M Anthony

I believe the date Amy went to Puerto Rico and let Casey then use her car was the 8th. That also was probably the date Casey dug into Amy's bank account. Amy didn't find out about the theft until she returned from Puerto Rico a week later.

Just a note. Tony did not want Casey to use his car while he was on vacation. She just used it anyway.

~snip~

Chico, TY for the links.

If I am reading the linked docs correctly, it does seem to support a reasonable belief that AH only learned of the fraud later in the day of July 15th?

I believe the date Amy went to Puerto Rico and let Casey then use her car was the 8th. That also was probably the date Casey dug into Amy's bank account. Amy didn't find out about the theft until she returned from Puerto Rico a week later.

TY! Great catch.

So the noted date above is more in reference to the fraud charges, not the charges against KC for homicide?

I don't think that KC would have been capable of leaving ORLANDO Florida. If she ever went anywhere, her BIGGEST trips were with mom and dad to Ohio (maybe) and her Uncle Rick's wedding (I think Myrtle Beach?)...That's it. I'm not sure that she had ever gotten on a plane...Certainly, she wasn't the worldly chic that many posters seem to think she was and I am starting to believe that not only was she lazy but she was also so *advertiser censored* backward in her development that the thought of leaving home was beyond her...even if it meant her ability to save herself! (She may have dreamed of California but I think that she lacked the courage/skills to even get herself there!)

MOO

ETA - I'm coming to the conclusion that the only reason she didn't find a way to arrange herself the trip to PR is that she was SCARED to leave!

You're right- I remember reading recently that Casey said that the trip to Myrtle Beach for her Uncle's wedding (when she was pregnant with Caylee) was the first time she ever flew on a plane.

Why do you think that you are left with the impression that CA took such care of Caylee?

Curious.

Her July 3rd lament? Anything else?

I think part of CA's pathology is the "woe is me" syndrome. She has a June Cleaver complex and wants everyone to think she is the glue that holds that family together- the poor, abused, long suffering matriarch of the family.

I believe that is close- but far from reality. I think she loved Caylee, but I also think that Caylee was yet another burden that she could wear as a badge to claim what a good mother she was. Instead of just taking care of her lazy husband and good for nothing daughter, she also became the hero that supported her illegitimate granddaughter.

In reality, I believe Cindy was more of a tyrant- I think everything she gave was itemized and leveraged to the recipients.

What I want to see is LA's interview with the FBI it has not been released as of yet. If you go back the FBI in GA & CA's interview's they refer to him being there. FBI mentions that the questioner form @ KC they had CA & GA fill out that they were keeping GA & LA occupied while they were interviewing CA. CA's interview went longer then anticipated (CA's FBI Interview was 7/30/08) isn't that a surprise? LOL GA was interviewed 7/31/08 & was surprised how CA answered hers, it was @ KC's characteristics.

So where is LA's FBI interview? Is this where he further dug a hole into OJ charges? Lawyers here might be able to answer this for me. If he withheld known info pertaining to the case is that OJ? If LA assisted in cleaning KC's car r hiding evidence he found in the house after KC's arrest is that OJ? :waitsec:

I hope this post makes sense.... it's been a rough night for me fibromyalgia has/is severe & the wind had our power out most of the early morning.:blowkiss: MI is not being kind to my health the last few days so I'll apologize now if I'm not making any sense! LOL

I think part of CA's pathology is the "woe is me" syndrome. She has a June Cleaver complex and wants everyone to think she is the glue that holds that family together- the poor, abused, long suffering matriarch of the family.

I believe that is close- but far from reality. I think she loved Caylee, but I also think that Caylee was yet another burden that she could wear as a badge to claim what a good mother she was. Instead of just taking care of her lazy husband and good for nothing daughter, she also became the hero that supported her illegitimate granddaughter.

In reality, I believe Cindy was more of a tyrant- I think everything she gave was itemized and leveraged to the recipients.

my mom liked to have control over the house and everyone in it.....she used to say that we were much better as toddlers--why???? Because we didn't talk back...perhaps that is what she loved the most about Caylee.....(and with age Caylee was starting to talk about kc and outings---so that would be what annoyed kc?????)

What I want to see is LA's interview with the FBI it has not been released as of yet. If you go back the FBI in GA & CA's interview's they refer to him being there. FBI mentions that the questioner form @ KC they had CA & GA fill out that they were keeping GA & LA occupied while they were interviewing CA. CA's interview went longer then anticipated (CA's FBI Interview was 7/30/08) isn't that a surprise? LOL GA was interviewed 7/31/08 & was surprised how CA answered hers, it was @ KC's characteristics.

So where is LA's FBI interview? Is this where he further dug a hole into OJ charges? Lawyers here might be able to answer this for me. If he withheld known info pertaining to the case is that OJ? If LA assisted in cleaning KC's car r hiding evidence he found in the house after KC's arrest is that OJ? :waitsec:

I hope this post makes sense.... it's been a rough night for me fibromyalgia has/is severe & the wind had our power out most of the early morning.:blowkiss: MI is not being kind to my health the last few days so I'll apologize now if I'm not making any sense! LOL

you know that is a good question....where is la interview???? :waitasec:--I also wonder if ca interview was the 30th why didn't they compare notes overnight????? share what she said????? After all .....lying isn't a crime :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg