Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, why was she fired for what appears to be something that she would have been written up for? There isn't any indication that the children were harmed because of her misrepresentation - and she did make the phone call. It looks to me like someone made an "example" of her - I wonder if she had missed alot of work because of the inheritance lawsuit, or if her uncle "helped" to get her in trouble. I know she's not "underground", because I found a link (posted earlier) of the church she counseling at.

I agree that there is something fishy in Denmark. I wonder how many, if any, investigations of cases with links to the Billings she investigated?

Can I send you an email ?

Talk of the safe house, and helping women that were victims.....couldnt the non-profit company Jr, Katie, and Katies sister started (6 mnths after Jr got out of prison as Poff) be something that connects them to the Billing? The company was called "Women Againts Rape and Violence, Inc"

I had posted about it way back in this thread with links to everything. Just thought it was interesting, maybe nothing tho.

Cant find if she paid this looks like she went into foreclosure on same day. Also you ask about MLMI that is Merrill Lynch Mortgage Investors.:)

Thank you. :blowkiss: You would think that would shut every other theory I was looking at down. EXCEPT I found a judgment from World-Co against the phillips from last year 69,000 ish plus 11%interest each year. There's a motive. Also, sounds like they used to have a friendly relationship from all the documents

Hi all. About the warranty deeds, here is a general definition that applies to Florida commercial real estate, probably similar for any real estate transaction:

The most common type of deed is the warranty deed which provides the greatest protection to the purchaser. A warranty deed requires the seller to pledge or warrant that he or she is the legal owner of the property and that there are no outstanding liens, mortgages or other encumbrances against it. A warranty deed also guarantees that the seller may be held liable for damages if the buyer later discovers the title is defective. A warranty deed is no substitute for title insurance however. A seller may disappear, move out of the jurisdiction, die or declare bankruptcy.

Taken from here: http://www.weblocator.com/attorney/fl/law/comreal.html#180

I believe it is just a formality in a RE transaction where the seller guarantees they lawfully own the property they are selling. In my state, the warranty deed is also generated for some nominal sum, I believe $10.

It does appear they did a fair amount of selling and/or financing properties. Stands to reason they might finance boats as well. Not sure about those crazy maritime documents. Wording is very antiquated. Again, maybe some formality. It is still puzzling that LPB's lien was for 50 million, regardless of whether she has any connection here. That's a lotta money for a social worker. But, maybe the maritime lien amount is always stated as some ridiculous amount - like 50 mil.

The other crazy thought I had, maybe they traded homes for babies in some cases?

Sorry for the brain fart - just pm me! :crazy:

I was the one who had the brain fart :eek:No sleep since I first found what you found when you stayed up all nite........lol I sent a private message

That is a satisfaction of mortgage regarding the debtor/mortgagor- the phillips and WorldCo FInancial - the mortgagee.

Billings is the last name of the VP at Worldco who signed the mortgage sat

That would be Ashley Markham nee Billings, I believe

Guys, I'm really confused and I've been on this thread from the beginning.

Is it possible that all these financial docs. are cuz Byrd owned a financial company?

Can someone please give all of us a synopsis of the info found and why you believe it is relevant to this case?

TIA!:blowkiss:

Thank you. :blowkiss: You would think that would shut every other theory I was looking at down. EXCEPT I found a judgment from World-Co against the phillips from last year 69,000 ish plus 11%interest each year. There's a motive. Also, sounds like they used to have a friendly relationship from all the documents

Yep add her to the list of folks that owed them money.

Disregard this post, sorry i see now it has already been covered but cannot figure out how to delete or if that is possible.

I read the copyright document as an attempt to copyright her rights to publish something that she did not want someone to then plagerize. Apparently, there is a Melanie Ann Billings who has written a book of poetry:

"Climbing The Mountain: Inspirational Christian Poetry "

And the release date is July 2009??? This just gets stranger and stranger... go to this link and read an excerpt - it is beautiful and haunting, considering what has happened:

http://www.ebookwise.com/ebooks/b90618/Climbing-The-Mountain/Melanie-Ann-Billings/?si=43

i still have not read all the pages of the thread so someone may already have posted about this, if so i apologize in advance.

http://www.ebookwise.com/ebooks/a46535/Melanie-Ann-Billings/?si=43

"Melanie Ann Billings

Bio: After four years at Roberts Wesleyan College, Melanie graduated in 1997 with a bachelor?s degree in her double major of English and Communication. Marriage and becoming a mother put her dream of being a full-time writer on hold. In order to keep up with all things written, Melanie has dabbled joyfully in freelance editing and proofreading work over the years. This dabbling has given her new excitement over the prospect of seeing her own writings published. She has the love and encouragement of her husband and two boys, and hopes to extend that love and encouragement to everyone around her."

Does anyone know LPG jr's wife...current wife"s name? TIA

Tabitha or Tabetha - it is on his myspace.

As far as the financial docs.

Seems the Billings themselves sold the Phillips property.

Next, we find a document stating they are free and clear of the mortgage (I believe)

Then, I find another document where the Phillps are being sued by World-Co in the amount of 69,000 ish dollars. I believe the phillips auto type company was also listed.

I wonder if they did business together etc.. Used to have a good relationship and then it all went wrong some how some way. By the looks of the Phillips public record, my guess is their credit is in the hole and in this economy.... This is why I think it is pertinent :)

Here is a terrific video clip showing that THREE cars in addition to van appear to have been involved, and alludes to the 'second part' of the investigation into businesses and such that will even lead to other countries, even though all the principals in the murder are felt to be in custody.

16jq2ae.jpg

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/pensacola/Authoritiessuspectspracticedcrime

OK - back to basics (for me) Who remembers the name of the car detailing place that one (or two) of the perps were involved with? Maybe we can start looking for names and links through that avenue?

The last four suspects arrested all worked at an auto detailing shop in Okaloosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
111coffeequeen111