Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
firegirlpcolafl, I am so sorry for the loss of your friends. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Also, I am so sorry you came here and got off to a rough start. Please don't leave. This is really a great group and you are welcome here. Please don't feel like you have to leave the board.

Firegirl..lots of folks here in Tennesssee are praying for all friends and family of The Billings.

The safes are still puzzling to me. I still feel that the creeps were just following directions from someone not on property. Maybe they got paid for breaking in and taking the safe. Perhaps guaranteed money for the job no matter how much was in the safe.

Sorry guys I thought me signing on to this site might in some small way help to uncover something helpful. I have in the last week cried a river of tears for two exceptionally wonderful people that I deeply cared about and respected. I did not expect to offer information on here and be attacked twice in less than a 5 minute period. I would never make someone cry for trying to help but anyway. Sorry for the trouble.

You didn't do anything wrong. I am sorry for your loss. They seemed like a loving family. It is ashamed that you were attacked, but as other posters have stated, you are welcome. Ignore the attacker! You will be an asset to this forum.

I agree:blowkiss: and lets keep in mind that reporters arent always right.. they dig stuff up just the same way and report their findings.. sometimes just based on hearsay. Lets all work together to try to find the real answer.. why did they have to die?

Exactly. I read an article today online that said Tabitha had been arrested along with LPG JR! The reporter obviously had it wrong.

In this day and age yea it's more than enough to some people. And who knows what they thought was in the safe. As someone else mentioned the Clutter family were killed for nothing, because of tall tales.
The Billings were known and even had articles on them in the local paper before their murder, because they adopted so many children with needs. I imagine some of the suspects heard things about what was kept in the safe and what they heard was greatly exaggerated.
It won't be long before we know for sure because one or two of the people arrested will tell everything in hopes to get a lesser charge. Florida has the DP, and isn't afraid to use it.

In My Opinion (IMO)

Please don't leave either. I am new here. I found this site from a post from the PNJ. This is bothering me so much. I did not know this family personally. I know exactly where they lived. I have driven down the road in front of their house for years and years. I have even cried for them. I even went to their graves late this afternoon. I have family buried at PMG.

After reading the article in the PNJ in 2005 I almost wrote to them asking to come visit them. It is so remarkable that they had the heart to open their home to these children. Regardless of everything that is going on, these two did not deserve to be murdered.

Everything is so confusing and I like the other people on here are just trying all angles and trying to tie things together. Perhaps all of us here will be able to find something that the LE does not find.

Do you know how Melanie and Byrd met? Do you know how the lady that was arrested yesterday knew the Billings?

In My Opinion (IMO)

Please don't leave either. I am new here. I found this site from a post from the PNJ. This is bothering me so much. I did not know this family personally. I know exactly where they lived. I have driven down the road in front of their house for years and years. I have even cried for them. I even went to their graves late this afternoon. I have family buried at PMG.

After reading the article in the PNJ in 2005 I almost wrote to them asking to come visit them. It is so remarkable that they had the heart to open their home to these children. Regardless of everything that is going on, these two did not deserve to be murdered.

Everything is so confusing and I like the other people on here are just trying all angles and trying to tie things together. Perhaps all of us here will be able to find something that the LE does not find.

Do you know how Melanie and Byrd met? Do you know how the lady that was arrested yesterday knew the Billings?

Melanie was a waitress in Byrd/Bud's club.

i'm also new. Will someone give me a link to the rules/guidelines for posting?
thanks

i'm also new. Will someone give me a link to the rules/guidelines for posting?
thanks

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think their love and the incredible love they had for the children is such a great inspiration for all ..I know it has been for me. I only know them thru the news and here and they have taken a special place in my heart. I trully can not grasp what it took to take care of that many children some disabled. To take them in..love them ..fight for their rights...and everything else they gave makes feels better about the care that children with disablities are sometimes lucky enough to have. God Bless these people.

In My Opinion (IMO)

Bud and Mel met through a mutual friend. After meeting Bud gave Mel a job as a waitress at his bar. The back Seat Lounge. It was love at first sight for these two. Anyone who was ever around them could see the love between them. Most people wish for a connection like that!
I can tell you that to my knowledge and the knowledge of the family I was talking to today they did not know Pamela Wiggins at all.

Please explain to me why someone by the username of gazalletime reported the information I posted? I have no clue....I don't even really know what that means.The information I posted was not confidential nor was it untrue. The Sheriff has not talked about it because he is under constraints that others are not. I have be on the worst roller coaster of my life since This heinous crime occured and emotionally can not handle being attacked for trying to help you guys gather more information that in the end may uncover something important to this case.

Yes, I am also curious why firegirl's post was reported? I eventually read her post and did not see anything wrong with it. Maybe someone can enlighten the rest of us about what she did wrong?

In My Opinion (IMO)

Bud and Mel met through a mutual friend. After meeting Bud gave Mel a job as a waitress at his bar. The back Seat Lounge. It was love at first sight for these two. Anyone who was ever around them could see the love between them. Most people wish for a connection like that!
I can tell you that to my knowledge and the knowledge of the family I was talking to today they did not know Pamela Wiggins at all.

In My Opinion (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt