Creepingskills is now a Verified Attorney

Congrats girl, you rock!!! Glad having you here !!

Cheers, Nin

Congrats Creepingskills!!! That's quite an accomplishment!

CONGRATULATIONS
to our very own Sievers super sleuth
creepingskills!

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

After all of the hard work and hours of schooling :lookingitup: , she was notified this week that she aced the State Bar exam and is now a full fledged lawyer. I verified her today and added her name to the Verified Professional list.

So proud and happy for you! :woohoo: :toastred:

psst...let me know if you'd like your screen name changed to creepingskills, esq. lol :judge:

Creepingskills, I'd wish you luck, but you won't need any! CONGRATULATIONS! We love ya!

Such happy news and so exciting - CONGRATULATIONS!!!:)

THANK YOU Tricia, Beach, KateB and every person here for your brilliant, thought provoking posts. You all kept me sane, no exaggeration. I had a stressful summer between bar review and then waiting for the results, and rewarded myself with 'WS study breaks' after every practice exam! :violin::sos:

Most importantly, reading and posting here took my mind off the exam when nothing else could.:nuts: Instead of spinning my wheels and studying more after finishing the first day of the bar, which would have been ineffective, I caught up on a few posts here and went to bed without freaking myself out more before day 2. :deepbreaths::highfive:

:highfive: :smiliescale:
Congratulations, well done!

CONGRATULATIONS
to our very own Sievers super sleuth
creepingskills!

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

After all of the hard work and hours of schooling :lookingitup: , she was notified this week that she aced the State Bar exam and is now a full fledged lawyer. I verified her today and added her name to the Verified Professional list.

So proud and happy for you! :woohoo: :toastred:

psst...let me know if you'd like your screen name changed to creepingskills, esq. lol :judge:

This is FANTASTIC!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hope I'm not too late to the party. Congrats! That's a job well done!

Creepingskills- Wonderful accomplishment! It's a party on WS! My best to you as you navigate a new career. When you are busy being an Esq. don't forget to contribute here from time to time to keep your sanity! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creepingskills- Wonderful accomplishment! It's a party on WS! My best to you as you navigate a new career. When you are busy being an Esq. don't forget to contribute here from time to time to keep your sanity! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! As long as I can type, I will be contributing here. WS Lifer:loveyou:

Quote Originally Posted by creepingskills View Post
I have more corporate law experience, contracts, mergers & acquisitions. I'll probably practice in one of those areas! Hopefull

Do you mean Murders and Executions? Oh please be a fan of American Psycho so I don't look like an arse.
:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back