Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Turbo But go back & read the Thread from Crime Scene Photos #1 & look at Post #108 at 9:35 PM December 18th

The reason everyone started talking about the Book is because of the Orlando Sentinel Story & they ran the story at 9 :13 PM

Somebody posted a Link to the Orlando S. story about the Yellow Book & said./..."Is this a Book"?

Then you said......"It does look like a book"

This was at 9:35 PM

It doesn't really matter but facts are facts

That's correct. We were all talking about the bag and the skull in that photo and I came across the Orlando Sentinal story. I posted in the thread:
"It appears that Caylee's book is in that photo too." and included the link to the story. The OS article is why we began to discuss it.

I was surprised that the bag was so close to the road...I think people were thinking she would have gone further into the woods....and even if the spot where the bag was found perhaps wasnt under to much water....but had water around it....that would have discouraged anyone from checking there...thinking they would have to go farther in...then just right off the road like that.....you would just tell your self...we will come back here and do a full search when the water levels go down......

In another thread ? maybe this thread ? I don't know because there are a lot of threads , mixed , crossing over - Im a bit lost but in A thread I wrote about the Towel and clothes that were found in the *woods* approx 5 miles from the A's

Someone said to me no no thats not the area thats 5 miles from the A;s and the crime scene is half a mile from the A's

Whose to say it didnt (whatever it is ) start somewhere else ? or some things were put in another spot.

That towel LOOKs just like Caylees towel (that we see her lying on in a photo) and that top looks just like Caseys top

Whats to say that Caylee didn't drown in the swimming pool and that towel was used to wrap her in the trunk and that top was what Casey had on.
And to the theory that I have been saying a number of times - that because Caylee drowned in the pool and then when she was in the Trunk and decomp set it that the normal levels of Chloroform that ones body emits when decomposing was escalated because of the chemicals from the pool water

So what you all think of that !

I have been saying this for a while now

Im wondering if KC showed up after the swim with CA and Caylee...the big fight...KC grabed Caylee with the swim suite on and her back pack that would have been packed to go see grandpa by CA and still had the yellow book in it....

That's a darn good theory!

That's correct. We were all talking about the bag and the skull in that photo and I came across the Orlando Sentinal story. I posted in the thread:
"It appears that Caylee's book is in that photo too." and included the link to the story. The OS article is why we began to discuss it.

Hi Marina2,

Your right - I was reading along with the thread when you Posted the Link to the OS Story

It doesn't really matter but in a matter of 2 days it went from the Orlando S. running the story about the Yellow Book & a WS'er posting a Link to that story

to

A WS'er discovered the Yellow Book in the Photo

Like i said it doesn't matter but facts are facts

to repeat the last sentence from Boston's post :facts are facts :) We do not know for a fact that this is even a book, much less Caylee's book. I have looked and looked at that photo and I don't see a book. I know, I know, this is only my opinion, but I would rather wait to hear from either LE or 'a reliable source' that this is actually a book and not just 'speculation' on the part of a reporter who noticed 'something' in one of the crime scene pictures.

In another thread ? maybe this thread ? I don't know because there are a lot of threads , mixed , crossing over - Im a bit lost but in A thread I wrote about the Towel and clothes that were found in the *woods* approx 5 miles from the A's

Someone said to me no no thats not the area thats 5 miles from the A;s and the crime scene is half a mile from the A's

Whose to say it didnt (whatever it is ) start somewhere else ? or some things were put in another spot.

That towel LOOKs just like Caylees towel (that we see her lying on in a photo) and that top looks just like Caseys top

Whats to say that Caylee didn't drown in the swimming pool and that towel was used to wrap her in the trunk and that top was what Casey had on.
And to the theory that I have been saying a number of times - that because Caylee drowned in the pool and then when she was in the Trunk and decomp set it that the normal levels of Chloroform that ones body emits when decomposing was escalated because of the chemicals from the pool water

So what you all think of that !

I have been saying this for a while now

I agree Jane! that towel looked so much like the one that is in the pic with Caylee....Ive always thought that as well......same with the black tank top....I guess we will know....when all is said and done.....its like part of the puzzle.....I hope LE will be able to put it
all together :)

I came back to add more.....what if

There was a fight on the 9th......CA had discovered the money thing at grandpa birth day....thats why the 9th stood out to all of them......GA had said to the tow guy....our daughter isnt letting us see our grandaughter......KC had been staying away from the house since the 9th....the big neck choke thing.....but she lets CA take Caylee to see papa on the 15th....KC didnt go to papas....and when KC comes to pick up Caylee she just grabs her in a towel...the pink one...and her back pack that already had stuff in it ...like the book....and then left.......there could have been a fight at that time as well....maybe CA upset with KC because she hadnt seen caylee.....and who knows what was said....and that set KC off.....

BTW, the photo in question is still available from the OCSO site, third row, 2nd from the left.

http://ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelatio.../tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/8/Default.aspx

I think what everyone is seeing as the black bag is the old dead log shown in this other photo where they set the tent up. It shows up black also even after the vegetation has been taken away. See "other" photo on pg. 2 of OSCO pics, first pics labeled 196482.jpg

http://ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelatio.../tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/9/Default.aspx

first pic at top left.

I think what everyone is seeing as the black bag is the old dead log shown in this other photo where they set the tent up. It shows up black also even after the vegetation has been taken away. See "other" photo on pg. 2 of OSCO pics, first pics labeled 196482.jpg

http://ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelatio.../tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/9/Default.aspx

first pic at top left.

You may be right . I was suspicious about the bag because the tent was barely covering it. I would assume that if it had, indeed, been "the" bag, the tent would have been situated right over it with the bag in the middle rather than off to the side.

There were many of us on here commenting about seeing the book in the photo on Thursday. We focused so heavily on the book because at that point there was no positive id on the remains. Someone asked "what is the significance of the book" and there may no significance now but on Thursday we were just trying to prove that this was Caylee Marie Anthony. The same book is seen on the video from the nursing home.

There were many of us on here commenting about seeing the book in the photo on Thursday. We focused so heavily on the book because at that point there was no positive id on the remains. Someone asked "what is the significance of the book" and there may no significance now but on Thursday we were just trying to prove that this was Caylee Marie Anthony. The same book is seen on the video from the nursing home.

Whatever it ends up being, you can bet that LE has it and took close-up photos of it. Anything they found that close to the body would have to be examined to determine if it was relevant or not. If it does turn out to be the book - or something else related to Caylee - you can bet that it will be disclosed!

Did anyone see a grey bag on the side of the road in the video? I didn't. So what did the meter reader see? Why was he so persistent? You couldn't see anything in those woods from the video and it was dated Aug. 11th, the same day the meter reader supposedly saw this grey bag. Why didn't the lady in the video see it? I am confused.

I'm confused now.I thought he said the bag he saw in august was grey and the bag Caylee was just found in was black?

remember Caylee was in two bags.....

and the meter reader said by the road or off the road...that spot after being cleared sure did look to be right by the road to speak.....I dont think he meant it was sitting right on the road...YKWIM

I think we all need to wait and hear exactly what he reported in August. I am not convinced he saw what was recently found. LE and the meter reader will have to tell us and be much more specific than they are right now.

I think the psychic's video helps the prosecution (or at least LE) because it shows how heavy the vegetation was at that time. Much more so than when the body was found. Also it proves the area had water. I can't tell where the psychic was along Suburban drive...so I am not sure she even got out of the car at the same spot as the meter reader.

Thankyou.I agree with you.May I please ask what this psychic said?Do you have a link to her video?Do you know what her name was?

I haven't read the whole thread-- but I can see how people see the book in the photos. I think it looks like the book-- I also think it could be an optical illusion. Do we have confirmation that the book was found at the scene?
IMO, if the book was there, it's HUGE:

Remember Casey had to augment her ridiculous story after talking with the 911 operator-- so she said she had actually talked to Caylee just the day before. And then when the detectives grill her about this fake conversation, Casey goes on and on about how Caylee was talking about the Frieda Fuzzy Paws book and how she was apparently just reading it with the fake kidnappers.
If the book was found with the remains, I think this is yet another huge piece of evidence to point to Casey's guilt and her consciousness of guilt.

Do we have more info about the book or are we still just wondering if it was really on the scene??

I haven't read the whole thread-- but I can see how people see the book in the photos. I think it looks like the book-- I also think it could be an optical illusion. Do we have confirmation that the book was found at the scene?

Remember Casey had to augment her ridiculous story after talking with the 911 operator-- so she said she had actually talked to Caylee just the day before. And then when the detectives grill her about this fake conversation, Casey goes on and on about how Caylee was talking about the Frieda Fuzzy Paws book and how she was apparently just reading it with the fake kidnappers.
If the book was found with the remains, I think this is yet another huge piece of evidence to point to Casey's guilt and her consciousness of guilt.

Do we have more info about the book or are we still just wondering if it was really on the scene??

FOX news confirmed earlier today through LE that it is in fact one of Caylee's books.

I think there's a link to the FOX story earlier in this thread somewhere.

We don't know if it is a book or if it is THE book. It is speculation at this point. LE knows - and hopefully will tell us soon!

I agree that the "phone call" with Caylee that she reports she had on July 15 is very damning...even without the book. If they can prove that baby died in June...how could she have called Casey in July? Of course we know she didn't - the phone records don't support it either. Casey would have to explain why she lied.

FOX news confirmed earlier today through LE that it is in fact one of Caylee's books.

oh wow! thank you! i'm just catching up!
I think she totally planted the book to substantiate the fake call from Caylee on June 15-- or vice versa. Wow!!

another poster suggested this on another thread.

Maybe the Meter Reader saw Gayle stop there with her dog & decided to go into the woods to see what she was looking at & then thats when he spotted the bag.

It doesn't make any sense that she was there & didn't see the bag because the area was flooded but then the Meter Man does actually see the bag.

It's the same day as the first tip...August 11th

What was the exact time of the "Gayle Video" & what was the exact time of the "Meter Man Tip"

Really? I missed that. LE confirmed it was Caylee's book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes