Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that definitely looks like her book in the picture...

OMG, if it really is the book, it just breaks my heart.... has it ever been mentioned if the book was missing too? I just remembered in her interview with police, KC mentioned how Caylee was all happy talking about reading her favorite book in the mysterious phone call she received from the baby in July. KC implying Caylee had the book with her?

I was coming here with the book info and got locked out

Does anyone think this is what sent LE racing to the Anthonys house??

I really tried but I just don't see anything either. I thought I was going nuts until the others chimed in. I can see the book however (or something that resembles a book)

I can see something that looks like a book. But is also sorta is the same colors as leaves. That would be too much of a conicedence that it's a book she was photographed with appears at the crime scene IMO. but I guess stranger things have happened!!

The book is open-- this is going to sound crazy, but was KC going there to READ to Caylee? We know pings were showing her in the area every day while Caylee was missing--

Can someone please post the link to the video? Or does anyone actually have the book? I'd like to see the exact page that I'm seeing in that crime scene photo.

Can someone put a picture of precious caylee's *alive* little face next to the image wer'e discussing of a possible skull?

If I knew how, I would do it ... tia!

I hope noone does this. For the love of God...

OMG, if it really is the book, it just breaks my heart.... has it ever been mentioned if the book was missing too? I just remembered in her interview with police, KC mentioned how Caylee was all happy talking about reading her favorite book in the mysterious phone call she received from the baby in July. KC implying Caylee had the book with her?

That would explain WHY she needed to tell that lie about the book. It may have been in the bag or just thrown away and she knew it was missing.

God I hope nobody does this.

I won't do it.

I actually have to stop looking at that photo it's making me ill.

And that book... wow wouldn't that be something if it was the book. But if that book were out in the brush for 6 months would it still be that bright and yellow?

I dunno..

I don't know what the reflection would be off of there. Trees don't reflect. It looked to me they were leading directly to that bag.
I saw it right off the bat, too, Turbo. Ugh! It's an optical illusion, but eerie just the same.

Well, the book is in the video in the nursing home, if it's not in the house, or anywhere else, and it's in the woods with her remains, it's a link-- Caylee's book, that she had with her the last time she was seen.

They found a lot more bones today.............I wonder.........remember when CA made that sobering statement "oh no, not another one"?

I'm thinking of the M/C.Even a 13wk fetus has bones.
And we know KC had a tendency to hide her Pg's.
........just thinking out loud.
Hope I dont get into trouble for saying it.Please dont put me on time out mods. Not today.:blowkiss:

I can see the book better than I can see a skull -that's for sure. But serioulsy I think many of us really WANT to see these things and the power of suggestion if very powerfull.

Evidently the newspaper thought so too............think we made them believe it? LOL

Now I think she may have tried to stage a kidnapping. The book, the duct tape, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail". She did want Caylee's body found thinking her staged kidnap story would be believed if she were.
But why the alleged sheet from Caylee's bed covering her? Zanny wouldn't have that. Was that just a mistake on her part, one she tried to cover by saying Zanny had a key to the Anthony home?
I'm so confused and glad that I have to leave now and get ready for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname