CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, there is no reason to doubt MT's love for her daughter. Nor is there reason to doubt the same about her father.

IMO, MT did conspire to murder, and didn't come clean when she could have gotten something back for her help- Bowman would have negotiated that. I always felt like Bowman was letting LE rough her up, then planned to shut her up and negotiate when they finally broke her down. But she wouldn't talk- the representation changed.

MT made terrible choices. And she will probably go to jail for them.

But it's because she makes terrible choices, not for lack of love for her daughter.

MOO
Oh, I totally agree there is no doubt in my mind that Michelle "loves" her daughter.
There are many types of love. Some nurture some not so much.
My point was only to say that I sincerely hoped her daughter has someone available to her ( ie not behind bars) to guide, support and love her through a time full of of many very hard emotions that she will need to face/process regarding her mother's situation.
Nothing has been more difficult to navigate in my world than betrayal and deceit from those I am "loved"
by and closest to.
JMO

Oh, he met other women, this one just happened to have the same intent in mind (themselves) and, unfortunately, murder was the only way to fulfill their personal needs. Partner in crime. Hoping for a conviction next week.
I don't know much about Michelle. <modsnip - sleuthing family members>She set her sights on FD who did appear to be her type. I am not sure we will ever know that the extent of her involvement with the murder but I feel she was involved. Seemed that she would do anything to be with FD. To look at photos of her back in 2019 she looked so young and different compared to today. She is lucky to be released with ankle monitor as she is an extrene flight risk with passport for Venezuela.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I totally agree there is no doubt in my mind that Michelle "loves" her daughter.
There are many types of love. Some nurture some not so much.
My point was only to say that I sincerely hoped her daughter has someone available to her ( ie not behind bars) to guide, support and love her through a time full of of many very hard emotions that she will need to face/process regarding her mother's situation.
Nothing has been more difficult to navigate in my world than betrayal and deceit from those I am "loved"
by and closest to.
JMO
again dont know but assume that the Troconis family has taken her under their wing and would be appointed guardian if MT does prison time.

I think if the prosecution or the defense wanted him to testify, have been subpoenaed.

It's not up to Kent. Neither side thought he'd add to their arguments once crossed by the other.

MOO
Where I am tied on the issue of KM was that he was on the witness list of the State. The entire witness list procedure we have seen in this trial is unlike anything Ive seen in any other state so I'm baffled entirely.

But, I don't think KM could have made it to the State witness list unless he either agreed to testify or had been subpoenaed to appear is my rough take but I'm not an atty and this witness list process made no sense to me as it appears the State had one and had to share it but the Defence did not?

MOO

I sadly think you are correct. I do seriously question though whether FD would have or even could have had any future with MT. I simply don't see long term relationship working out and I've long believed that the only role of MT in FD life was to be the instrument of torture for JF to gain the divorce.

Look at what we learned from LE in the MT trial about MT bird dogging FD constantly and sending him middle finger emojis if he didn't respond to her texts etc. We saw her checking his phone and knowing that he assigned male names to female hook ups in his contact list. Whole relationship sounded mightily stressful and HIGH MAINTENANCE and imo its no wonder MT couldn't or didn't work outside the house as FD was a full time charge of ego massage and tracking!

But, its what is seen in Family Court from FD that baffling as he did nothing visible to move the divorce case forward towards resolution imo and YET, we see the defence for MT posturing that "ALL IS GOOD" and "THINGS WERE LOOKING UP".

Long story short, they weren't and FD knew it as nothing he had done in Family Court even with an imo S C U M B A G lawyer like Atty Mike Rose was going to change that anytime soon imo. "Esteemed Defence Counsel" said early in the MT trial that he had looked at the Family Court file. So, even though I doubt he read it all, my guess is he knew that the "All is GOOD" and "Things were Looking UP' line of narrative was quite simply false on its face! The other thing was that the relationship between Atty Rose and Atty Schoenhorn to discredit JF via the disclosure of privileged documents was clearly evident in the Stamford Advocate article posted in the prior thread by me last night night as it was a despicable act that was deliberately undertaken by these two imo unscrupulous attorney's to defame a victim who is not alive to defend herself.

MT didn't have the thing that FD needed at the time they decided to murder JF and that was money.

IF the murder plan of FD and MT had not been uncovered the couple would have no doubt lived off the trust fund income of the 5 children for many years to come to the extent that was allowed under the Trust documents. My guess is that the Farber atty's would never have allowed this to be easy but given that those documents are private (even though MT allegedly went to Probate Court years ago to try and find these documents) we simply don't know how much money the couple would have had to live on and also whether GF would have permitted them to stay at 4JX given that FD had stopped paying the mortgage etc.

Yes, you are correct that this is all quite despicable but its not just FD and MT but the attorneys such as Atty Mike Rose and Atty Jon Schoenhorn and Mini Horn and GAL Michael Meehan, Esq. who choose to use their professional credentials to facilitate abuse of the system by folks like FD and MT with zero care or consideration for the true victims.

Yes, its all quite despicable and the choices of FD and MT and the so called professionals who facilitated their wishes was imo equally despicable.

MOO
Just responding to myself here so people that haven't seen the Family Court filing list can look and see themselves as I won't be around much today due to pesky work obligations.

FD and MT KNEW IN MAY before the JF murder: FD Custody DENIED, FD Supervised visitation reaffirmed with NO MT or MT daughter access. This all happened around the same time that Dr Herman walked off the stand when testifying about the report. FD was at the hearing with Dr Herman iirc too so would have known what happened. I simply don't see what the MT Defence is claiming to be true regarding the report makes much sense as it was going to be eliminated from Court and new report would have had to be prepared. Sure, the final order from Judge Heller didn't happen until after JF murder in September but the parties involved all knew what was going on long before the Final Order simply papered the file. IMO FD and MT knew that Family Court was a total bust in May and together imo acted to murder JF and cover up their crime based on the facts presented in the case by the State. The jury will decide the matter regarding MT.

Just wanted to put this info out for people as it wasn't presented in Court and there was so much going on in Family Court that its a challenging situation to unravel.

But, IMO the big issue was FD finances in May as he had, with the assistance of Atty Mike Rose who was in Court yesterday, filed false financial declaration with the Court and Judge Heller was furious. Judge Heller wrote the infamous long Order calling FD a liar on the record and cited his long history of lying under oath and submitted false reports to the Court. FD was on the financial hot seat in both Family Court and Civil Court and for SOME REASON MT Defence doesn't want to make this FACT clear as they are white washing the issue entirely imo and instead substituting it with a report that is sealed, cannot be admitted to evidence and something that in the context of the entire Family Court file imo is irrelevant as it was first sealed and then removed entirely from the record. Clearly I could be wrong as this is pure opinion, but, I think if you look at the record the actions of Judge Heller speak quite clearly about what her priorities were at the time and that was resolving the financial matters and then moving on to the custody matters.

There was clearly alot going on on both issues at the time shortly before her murder but Judge Heller was working to resolve things but FD instead was still submitting false financial statements and doing everything he could with the help of Atty Mike Rose to stop or slow the process with imo obstructive motions. MOO

MOO

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 08.18.31.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 08.18.31.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 08.17.51.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 08.17.51.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.56.43.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.56.43.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.14.52.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 15.14.52.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 12
I think its human nature to feel sorry for people that you watch implode in front of your eyes as you simply feel the pain of knowing what they are going through.

BUT, in this case and I only say this to possibly save you from having to endure ANY unnecessary and absolutely imo unwarranted pain on behalf of JS or Mini Horn or MT here, what we are witnessing with this trial is the END of nearly 4 years of pretrial wrangling and I think of that 3 years was with JS and 1 year or less was with Bowman.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" I believe filed over 71 pretrial motions in this case and has followed a very deliberate path to get where he and his team and client are today. Nothing with JS has ever been easy, straight forward or imo remotely honest or by the book either with regard to his working with the State on behalf of his client! What we are seeing in Court didn't just happen over the past few weeks. Nope, this all has been in the making for years and was very deliberately accomplished. The foundation for this trial was laid years ago by "Esteemed Defence Counsel" and imo he would NEVER have done it WITHOUT THE COMPLETE CONSENT OF MT and Mama Troconis.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" put a plan in place 3 years ago to go down a very specific path for his client and what we are seeing in Court now is the culmination of that plan imo. The evidence has existed for years and there has been no real new news in the case and Defence developed NO EVIDENCE OF VALUE as is clearly being seen in their presentation either. Defence has no alternative theory for their client other than the "New Beginnings Dinner" and the "All is Good Greek Easter Meal" or the "Life is Good" reconfiguration of the discredited Herman report which defies the facts of that report entirely imo.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" had many options along the way imo with regard to choices for his client. The further along this case went, the choices for his client vis a vis plea etc. imo simply evaporated. We are seeing MT in Court now with no options other than to wait for the jury. But, make no mistake and spare no tears for the Defence or Defendant as this is precisely what they have been gunning for for the past 3+ years!

My long time guess (yep, speculation) was that "Esteemed Defence Counsel" was simply paid by his client/her family to delay trial as long as possible as the state of Corrupticut had given MT very generous release terms and so she has effectively been allowed to live in Colorado and be with her daughter since she was originally arrested. Pretty nifty deal imo and imo also pretty incredible given the charges in place for her case. Her daughter is now nearly done with HS I believe and so things imo worked out as they had planned.

JUST my POV. But, spare not a tear for any folks here as this was a deliberately created plan and they are where they are by their own design entirely imo.

MOO
Yes, so very true. And IMO one example speaks to much of this eloquently.

I believe it was on Wednesday, that lead defense counsel JS indicated to the judge and court on record, that he could refer to matters of FD and custody without using the word ‘Report’. And how long did that last? Not long IMO. IIRC there was in court testimony by defense (and witnesses) to that very word ‘Report’ I believe before noon EST yesterday (Thursday), and if not by then, shortly after it and the afternoon session began. MOO

Why hasn't the state ever asked what happened with the "report" they keep referring to? Rose would have been the perfect witness to ask. The D have used it throughout the trial to mislead the jury. Would that have brought on a mistrial after the D have used it from the beginning?

Last edited:
Agree. He's a loss for either side if he testified(s). He would only take the 5th. Both sides would craft questions that would benefit them and KM would confirm their points in his pleading. It will be interesting to know if the jury ever looks at the phone cell data that the defense put in and never discussed (but we won't know that unless a juror goes public after the trial).
I think if the prosecution or the defense wanted him to testify, have been subpoenaed.

It's not up to Kent. Neither side thought he'd add to their arguments once crossed by the other.

MOO

Judge recusing himself makes sense. I believe the CT contempt info I posted way back when this happened said that it could not be heard by the judge in the courtroom where it occurred. I thought maybe the rules had been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea